Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrWarhawk

[Offline] DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server - 4 Minute Death Ban, Player Driven & Equality.

128 posts in this topic

I'm available pretty much always.

The mumble IP is dontstopcrafting.com with the default port, there is no guarantee this will work until friday afternoon. Its set up, but I'm not sure if it's something i've done or no ones connected recently.

The mumble IP is dontstopcrafting.com with the default port, there is no guarantee this will work until friday afternoon. Its set up, but I'm not sure if it's something i've done or no ones connected recently.

I didn't see anything

well, I can't seem to get to it. Popped up the add server dialog, put in dontstopcrafting.com for the addy and left the default port on 64738. mumble is telling me it's seeing 100% packet loss and won't connect.

It's showing me an IP addy of XXX.XX.32.145. Is that correct?

I haven't got onto the server latley. But when You start it this afternoon, we see if it working. If all else fails, i say start again. Hope for the best.

Well fixing it takes a few minutes but Mithorn that is not the IP. Its difficult to track because it does get re-routed a few times before reaching the server. I'll update you guys when its up. xD

Well.. it seems as if this is going to take some stupid things that won't work. And basically the domain - dontstopcrafting.com and the mumble.dontstopcrafting.com for whatever reason the second one doesn't want to be seen by anything, and the just regular domain with no wildcards isn't registering either. This use to work with dontstopcrafting.no-ip.org but idk why it stopped working. Regardless, I'm going to post the IP for the server, if I see one person abusing this number, and trying to gain access to a vulnerability I promise to never ever host a server again.

The IP is as follows: 68.144.166.47 It will work. and I can make it stop working with a button. So don't push me, and lets have fun.

The mumble server appears to be up, but when I try to connect it gives me a prompt for a password to connect to the server.

Hello MrWarhawk (think I spelled that correctly) I would like to join your whitelisted server because I generally tend to join whitelisted ones as they don't get griefed very often and are a friendly type community. I have been playing on my single player for a bit long testing things and would like to move up to a server now. Thanks a bunch!

Similar problem here, I am being prompted with a password input, and as far as I can see there are no people online on the server. Is there a fault or is the password being rationed out to a select few?

No idea about the password. I don't believe he ever mentioned anything about there being one

The mumble server appears to be up, but when I try to connect it gives me a prompt for a password to connect to the server.

No idea about the password. I don't believe he ever mentioned anything about there being one

same here. No mumble to work. No mention of a password. He said It will work. and he said

and I can make it stop working with a button. So don't push me, and lets have fun.

Well it not working. This has really started to drag-on. I mean, if we all can't get into simple (voice chat) then this not goin well. Two Weeks and still nothing. Soon there be school, there be less chance getting anything started.

Well, until he can get his working or get us the password, lets just use a public mumble from the list. GW2sd looks like a decent candidate under the US list.

God damn... No way. Im dead. I'm so sorry guys I really don't want this to drag on, I really don't. Aghh, I hate this. okay. password for the server is DontStopCrafting. I'm mad at myself more then anything.

I think just to get the server up, I'll put it up tonight. White-list those who have asked for it. It will be a basic server for now, just to get things going, and people to start at least discussing things, the minecraft server will work, and I'll update the original post when it's up.

Woot, Working like a charm now :) and server is up for testing. :)

Now that the thief taker mod from DHB has been released, any chance we could see it's use on this server as well?

I will definitely be looking into a mod that has similar capabilities. If its the Thief Take Mod than so be it, I just need to look into it xD.

I've just spent about 2 hours on the server, it ran smoothly with no lag at all.

You certainly picked a good server host :)

Okay. Guys tomorrow is the day where I want things to start. I haven't checked the server yet. But Today was my last day of work (school starting soon). So I'll have a week dedicated to getting things set up for the future. I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands in the coming weeks.

I've just spent about 2 hours on the server, it ran smoothly with no lag at all.

You certainly picked a good server host :)

Thank you. The host is certainly one that is private :P. And has no website as off yet xD.

While playing,I glitched into the void and died unfairly.

If you could reinburse my things that would be great.

My only valuable items were: Steel scythe,steel pick,steel shovel,steel,boots,steel sword,and a power one bow with 2 stacks of arrows

Thanks.

Miner did you get any sort of error when that occured? As for the item, I'm sure we can work those out, I just need to know more information about what happened.

Thanks.

I was on a trip to find slate,and alll of the sudden,I glitched through the floor into a block.

I tried to dig out but was unable to. All of the sudden I started falling into the void,but taking no damage.

I thought the issue was lag,so I logged out. When I tried to relog I got a dirtscreen followed by a blackscreen,so I tried to reboot, but nothing changed.=

I then tried loading a new world to see if I could reproduce the bug, but I had no luck,so I decided to try logging back in. I logged in successfully but was at 0,0,still falling into the void, and my inventory was gone. I relogged again and was given the death screen upon login,and respawned at my bed.

That's the full story of what happened.

Sorry for the poor structure,I can't remember exactly what happened.

Hello I would like to join your server. The TFcraft server I play on now is dying and I want to jump ship before it fully sinks.

I'm 16 and pretty mature. I have been playing vanilla for about 1 yr, and ran a server for 6 months.

I started playing TFcraft to get away from a couple of bad servers I was playing on. I have been playing for about 4 weeks and I am pretty good at it.

I will try to help those who need it too.

IGN tytiger33

Forgot to mention I have a mic.

Edited by TyTiger33

Well I guessing this prob be end of this world. I know it be sad to see it go. But we did have good time. When the new world is generate we are going to have some thing that must do. Not sure what they be , but guessing they will most be on what we really want to do. Like , do we really want to be a community or town. or just have fun like the last tine. I sure we can get together on the mumble server and discuss what we need to do. Whitelist (top on the list). It be up to Mrwarhawk on that part. Also with the New world Gen. worlds be very large. So I hope you up to those Long Hikes. All have fun, and see you in the NEW WORLD>