Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrWarhawk

[Offline] DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server - 4 Minute Death Ban, Player Driven & Equality.

128 posts in this topic

Now that you're starting a new world, id like to be whitelisted, or given a chance to join the server. Is there some kind of interview or something for this?

IGN: neraphim

[First Post Corrects This Message, Post Unnecessary]

well been playing on 2 different TFC servers and having fun but one I ran into someone I did not like so I somewhat left that server behind and ma looking for a new server to play on and this one sounds like just the right place to start over

also

in game name: MetDragon2012

have mic: hell ya and I love to chat

Hello, my ign name is CynicalCatalyst and I'm interested in joining this server asap. I am 18 years old and I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 and Tfcraft since pre9 (I don't pay attention to what exact date it was released). I try to be well rounded in TFcraft on multiplayer servers, but I enjoy working with metals and building the most. I would like to join this server because, let's face it, minecraft alone can get lonely and playing with others, even if you're working wtih them, can add an additional challenge to things. I'll contribute when I can but college, that special someone, and soon work, will all prevent me from playing for too long so I'll be on when I can. Unfortunately, until I get a job a mic probably won't happen, though depending on my mood in the future it may happen. Here's hoping I wind up on another server full of great people!

IGN: Danomite5

Why: I want to play TFC with my friend, Alanjador234.

Experience: I have played Minecraft since beta 1.2 and just started recently on TFC.

I can contribute a positive atmosphere and good buildings to the server.

I am 18 mature and have a mic :D.

I also have your mumble server added, just waiting to get in.

-My name is Alanjador234.

-I'd like to join this server because it's whitelisted and more protected from griefers, and I'd like to play with my friend Danomite5.

-I've been playing minecraft since Alpha. ( free updates and support for the game <3), and I've been playing TFC for... a really long time don't remember when but almost the very start of it.

-I don't really know what you need me to contribute tot he server, but I can do anything you need. I work good with teams and love a community.

-I'm 19 y\o and I'm mature. ( Don't know how you would rate that as in level, but I'm smart enough to know not to fight or b****h about stuff.)

-Yes, I have a mic and I'll download mumble if I'm accepted into this server. ( I use vent, teamspeak, and other things.)

IGN: redundantusage

I enjoy the work of developing a home or community on Terrafirmacraft, and this server seems up to date and fairly on the ball.

I have a microphone but only skype. If required I could always try to download a voice chat program.

IGN: redundantusage

I enjoy the work of developing a home or community on Terrafirmacraft, and this server seems up to date and fairly on the ball.

I have a microphone but only skype. If required I could always try to download a voice chat program.

Get Mumble and You're Whitelisted. :)

Alanjador234, Danomite5, tytiger33, and MetDragon2012 You have been white-listed. Please bear in mind that this is temporary, if you abuse your stay here, you will not stay. Simple as that. And also log on to the server and ask someone for the password to the Mumble Server.

Thanks.

Seems that my first post wasn't detailed enough to be noticed, so ill give it a go being more precise:

IGN: Neraphim

Id like to play on this server because i enjoy terrafirmacraft, and with the new giant biomes tracking across country looking for all the ores by yourself is a huge undertaking, and something i simply do not have the time for presently. I also enjoy playing minecraft with others, which is the main reason why im applying to this server (you seem to want a tightly knittet community, which seems awesome). I am most interested in the mining/survival/trading aspect, so i suspect i'll set up some sort of shop with different kinds of ores and rocks.

I have a microphone and im willing to get whichever program i need.

Hi! I am interested to joining, My name on game is: Energyz58. Wait so put me to whitelist! Thx

Energy

Hi I have some friends recommended this server and I would like to join. If you are kind enough to add me to your whitelist.

My name in the game is: LordDani

I would love to participate in your server as a good user :)

Hello, i want to play in this server i am a peaceful player, my account name is: Zenit1993

i want to have a happy time :)

Hello! I am Raiden, my name in the game is: Rayden47. I wish to enter on your server. I am a player with sufficient experience in this mod. I don't steal or deceive. I love to work hard and get things on my own. Thank you and I hope that acepteis my request a greeting Rayden47.

Hey there.

I spoke with you on irc about joining up.

My MC handle is danieledward.

The Server is going to be down until friday afternoon. With the new 50c update there will be more people whitelisted as well as a more rigid rule list and requirements to get in. Certain people will have to make sure they are playing in order to stay on the white-list. I can't keep having a whitelist with people that go on once or twice per week. I understand my weeks have been busy, but I am trying to check on it as often as possible.

One of the major changes I would like to be done is 3-4 set towns. I will make these towns in the mumble chat. Again if you aren't on the mumble chat while playing, consider yourself banned. Mumble is the way this server communicates. Even if you don't have a mic I expect you to be on there to listen. Its frustrating enough to have to talk and type because one person doesn't want to join the mumble server. We expect you to be competent enough to make note of these changes.

The faster you get on the server when it is up the more likely you will have more control over the village/town you are in. Simple.

I will update the original post to include when the Server Restart will be. Keep an eye on the post because it will probably be around 6-8 EST. Probably somewhere closer to 6, but keep an eye on it.

Thanks.

Applying for Whitelist:

Reason to join the server:

I have always wanted to find a nice dedicated Terra Firma Craft server that's kept up with rather recent updates. This server looks to be it. I am simply looking for a place to build, laugh and just have fun on.

The Details:

IGN

Dskodk

Minecraft play time

Not sure, since infdev, whenever that was. And about 2 hours per day.

TFCraft play time

Since Beta 2 Build 29

What can I contribute?

Myself, a small knowledge bank of both Terra Firma Craft information and general Minecraft information, an amazing voice, and a rule following player (Me):

The Other Details:

Level of Maturity

I can be a bit goofy at times, but I never take it too far. I am not racist, sexist or any other -ist. My sense of humour is a but dark at times, but I will stop immediately if someone asks me to.

Microphone

Yes, and a good one as well.

Sure No problem. I be there. I glad you have updated to 50. Thou I thought it wasn't stable yet, Or that it wasn't really end of the Updated. But from the IRC channel, Seems that Bioxx isn't worry about the small bugs that have come up from time to time. He really been busy working on them.

Hopefully we can all have A town. I think we all have certain Ideas, and plans to make a good community , but we never get anywhere. This time, we should really try. (Mean WE Really Should) .We finally got to around Iron.Too bad, we couldn't finish it. But that how TFC is. You never Know, when things happen.

Make sure if you are whitelisted, you do a part(non-RP) but contribute to the cause.If you like farm, Plz farm. Lov to gather resources, Gather, and gives. But don't grieve.We want everyone to enjoy the server and have fun.

Ign: ximeeen

Would like to join the server as it seemed as good and first of all humble server.

I've myself played minecraft since beta came out. (Dec 2010)

As for contribution, I can contribute as a funny guy who love to RP, and play realistic survival medieval fantasy sandbox games, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Norway, tbs.

Name : shadowedrose

Contribution: I love to play TFC and have been looking for a server since my old one went off of TFC. I am an active player whom likes to work in community projects. I also work well on my own and can contribute some fun builds too.

I know I haven't post for sometime. But since not many are online, just few of us. Mikey, and Puma, Miner. Almost forget about Ej, and Daniel. We seem to be getting the hang of it. We building very good. But these Updated are the pain. Bioxx seem to have new stuff all the time. Hopefully there be time, he stop. J/k I know were in the Build of 51. But was wondering if we be going over to the Next Build. 52. There been changes, not sure if we wanted to do Fresh Start, Or Keep same world. Not sure if anything would change. Thou the chest ( size ) and mechanic has change, so prob be issue if we had stuff in them alrdy. I don't mind a whole fresh start, But after couple time, you wonder if we ever going to have a Home. LOL We had somewhat Home. But we keep moving, to somewhere better.

But that TFC, Bioxx seem push those button, make you say to yourself( why.. why.. I was having so much easier do this, now you change it

Hope MrWarHAwk will make a decision. I diffidently like to keep playing , even same world or worst case (new). Yea, it can happen. I ids seem to be same, but way thing are , you prob do fresh start keep any issue down. I wait to see what happen. Note: I had play 52 for sometime, until today my world got corrupted. Just when I Got a Copper Anvil, and found Limonite. Oh well.

IGN: Tax80

Reason for applying: Looking for a TFC server to make home. Looking for one that is consistently stable with a good community.

What I can contribute: Would like to be a part of some small village. Somewhere that I can help create nice surroundings with similarly minded people. I understand people are wary of letting "outsiders" in, so I am perfectly willing to go solo to build something nice, and when people get to know me and like what I build, they can let me in. Also willing to let a community spring up around whatever I happen to build if they want to.

Age and Maturity: Old enough to be some (not all) Minecrafters fathers. ;p

Mic?: Yes

I would like to join, my IGN is torpdeo. I have been playing MC for about a year and 2 months and TFC for about 3 months. I am in the early teenage years, but i dont greif or steal and havent been banned as far as i know of. i use skype and teamspeak3 and i have a mic. I live in the east coast of Texas.