Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrWarhawk

[Offline] DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server - 4 Minute Death Ban, Player Driven & Equality.

128 posts in this topic

Hey I'm a new player to TFC and a fairly old one to Minecraft, probably two years. I wanted to apply, I've found myself fairly good with TFC and this server seems about right for me and I'd love to play with you guys. Community seems great and some people I know are going to be there if they're accepted. Thanks, Swable.

I would be interested in joining. My pc recently crashed, so i lost my world, and i figured i might as well start on a multiplayer server if i had to start over.

It might take some time before i can join, as i have to re-install the mod, and i am quite busy at the moment.

Edit:

my ign is Neraphim

Good morning,

I have been playing MC since it was first spawned in Notch's mind, and TF since I discovered it (late I'll admit) a few weeks ago, right after the 1.31 update, so that was fun rolling the .jar back! My brother and I (Pica_Man) were playing and doing well on another TF server (LunchBox Pro) up until two days ago, when it appears that they have shut the server down. We are both mature (41 and 37 respectively) and are looking for a stable group where the server will last for a bit and we can find a place to build in peace and interact as needed/desired. We can speak on Skype, mumble, TS or vent. But mumble would be preferred. As for mods (other than TF!) Rie's mini map is all I care about. Our ign are Apiek and Pica_Man. Look forward to playing.

The actual Game server is set up, I just need to find a time were a few(5-6) of you guys can come and we can all voice our opinions about where to go and what you guys want essentially. Also the next few days are going to be very busy for me, as I am celebrating a religious holiday. So the vent server will stay up, and if you guys want to plan something for each other, go crazy, and then have someone relay the information to me. Just don't use the forums as a discussing place, unless its like summarizing events that you were discussing with a few others.

The voice server will be changing when the MC Server launches. We will be changing to Mumble because of the cap, I believe we will be seeing more then 10 people online at a given time, and there's no reason to pay for something I don't need to pay for. Be sure to install it ahead of time, and get familiar with it.

Lastly there will be a couple mods in addition to TFC to add to the whole MC experience, I assure you I will include video tutorials on HOW to install mods and these programs on both Mac and Windows.

Thanks.

Hi, Ive been playing MC since beta. Im just starting terrafirmacraft since my fiance Kizyx likes. Would like to join the server to be able to play with good people and be able to play something with my fiance. Its a lonely and scary world in this falling block craziness, To arms and happy spelunking. :) MC name is elfruler81

Ok I finally got vent to work. Too bad, that look like it not running. (The Server) well that ok, mumble it is. Hopefully we all can get together share info. Only Mod that should be install is the TFcraft core & resouces, Forge,Optfine (if you need it) Minimap,Smart Moving. Get mumble working, since it can support more members.

Times I be online almost every day. But not sure about others and still havent got togther discuss any thing elsle.

well without any vent or mumble voice to talk into. How are we to ask what we really looking for. Guess whenever those religious holiday have ended we can start working on what needed.

Yeah, I recently purchased DontStopCrafting.com, I'm just in the process of moving things over. xD Also After this point Mumble will be the IP. I will update the original post with information. I just need user input on plugins and mods, and we shall be set. I will be accepting people in the following way. You will register with the website, and you will have 10 minutes to log onto the server. Or register somewhere, if you do not log in within those 10 minutes, you will be denied access for another 24 hours. I will accept 20 people at first, and if you've been in contact with me on the IRC you have been accepted. So after a while of playing if the players like you, including myself, you will be given a spot, if not, depending on why, you might be kicked out. And I say depending on why because it really is a case by case thing. If you are alone, and working alone waiting for that right person, you might not have made a good impression with other players, given that you aren't breaking the rules, but if you are really breaking the rules or just leaving a bad impression on the server, you aren't staying. I'm trying to make this clear so sorry for the bluntness. I know I've been really wavy with the server and replies. I've just been busy as I've said. Last few days were all in preparation for last night, and the following 2 days, but today and tomorrow seem to be going a lot less hectic so I'll be online more and more in the following days and weeks. I plan to have a server launch date of August 25th. But this depends on how fast the players can come to a consensus.

What are you confuse at? I think he made it clear. You have to go to a website and register. Then you have about 10 min log onto the server. If you fail, you are denied access to the server for(24) hours.Also he has the Mumble server for dontstopcrafting.com (that .com) and server will be up running around the 25 if everything goes OK.

So do those of us that replied here need to register and apply with the website? I think i'm a little confused. Sorry.

What are you confuse at? I think he made it clear. You have to go to a website and register. Then you have about 10 min log onto the server. If you fail, you are denied access to the server for(24) hours.Also he has the Mumble server for dontstopcrafting.com (that .com) and server will be up running around the 25 if everything goes OK.

If so, he should edit the OP

If so, he should edit the OP

You are correct about that. Only issue i have, is what Mod will be used. I mean, there hasn't been any talk on what there be.I know there be the Basic Mod, but if you don't have right info, your not goin to connect. He using lot safe guard to sure it be Great Server. Don't kid me.it most diffidently be. But a point, this is starting to drag-on.I haven't even talk to anyone,(NONE).

Hi, I just started playing TFCraft about a week ago. I discovered this server and it seemed to have a nice tight community,and I'd love to join if possible.

A little info about myself:

My IGN is "Verticalgoat"

I'm from Canada, I'm 15, I have a mic, and I have been playing MC since infdev.

Thanks for your consideration.

Its not so much register, I haven't decided on how it will work. But I'm just trying to get a base for how things will work. I need a way to siphon people on the server. Again guys, I just need to set a time in the next couple days so we can discuss this. I just need to know when you guys will be available. I'm really not trying to be confusing :/ It will make much more sense over a voice chat. It's just difficult to get my point across without writing a story. But for now I just need people to answer the following question.

When will you be able to get on the voice server in the next few days?

Thanks.

I'm available most weekdays in the afternoons and early evenings EST. Anytime on the weekends.

School starts in one week for me so ill be appearing on the server on and off checking if people are there.

I'm good every Morn up to around 10 am. Then you can see around the 4pm EST, Weekends are ok too.I try to stop bye the EsperNet chat to see if anyone there too. I like to have the chat This Friday. It good starting Point. Afternoon or late evening. We have mumble or meet in EsperNet to start with.

This friday sounds like a good day. honestly work has been getting stupid, but friday should be my last day, so I shall be on around 8-12 EST on the chat and Mumble server. The server is always up, and when im home im usually on it, so feel free to drop in whenever. But If you guys catch me on the IRC which Im also usually on when I'm home, or catch each other just discuss things, thats the main thing.

School is starting soon for me two, but I don;t believe it should be an issue for me...but thats me. XD

Yeah, my school is a little hefty considering this year I do my GCSE's. So priority to them unfortunately.

i'll be on the chat server on friday,8 to 10 EST.

Since My mic is broken and I don't want to buy a new one i'll only be able to be on IRC.

What is the ip for the IRC server?

just a quick question what is the mumble server as i have looked and tried the ones suggested and dont seem to be able to connect that is if its even up atm