Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

damn troll spoiler. removing it now.

ECC, have you ever played table top gaming before? Your backstories are amazing!

Acartran - Accepted ! :) Nice backstory man :)

ECC - Needs a bit more work ...... Nah I'm just kidding man :P Accepted :)

Arthur - Yes, we will be running b48 for the whitelist fortnight before we commit to a map proper. It might not be a fortnight if we get decent numbers :)

I installed open office to help me fix the punctuation and spelling problems (also sorry if i used too many , in it)

i hope it somewhat better on the eyes now

Accepted :) (Is English your first language ? If not, I apologize for making you fix the punctuation :P)

-snip-

Arthur - Yes, we will be running b48 for the whitelist fortnight before we commit to a map proper. It might not be a fortnight if we get decent numbers :)

-snip-

-_- that's what I thought. I'm having no end of trouble trying to mod my jar file. I think the main problem is I can't get Forge to download from the site the link directs me to. The ad fly download isn't going through. So if anyone can send me a good jar file for b48, I'll really appreciate it and give you several Internet cookies ( almost as good as real cookies, but, sadly, not real :'( ) :P

And also, I'm heading home for the weekend. I don't know when I'll be availinle for the "founding", but when I am, it will be late evening for me. I'll try and pop on to help out :(

-_- that's what I thought. I'm having no end of trouble trying to mod my jar file. I think the main problem is I can't get Forge to download from the site the link directs me to. The ad fly download isn't going through. So if anyone can send me a good jar file for b48, I'll really appreciate it and give you several Internet cookies ( almost as good as real cookies, but, sadly, not real :'( ) :P

And also, I'm heading home for the weekend. I don't know when I'll be availinle for the "founding", but when I am, it will be late evening for me. I'll try and pop on to help out :(

Don't worry about the late night thing mate :) Nobody expects you to be available all the time :L

I might be able to get you a modded .jar somehow ¬.¬ Just to clarify, I am absolutely not distributing a .jar file. Absolutely not.

'ECC, have you ever played table top gaming before? Your backstories are amazing!'

whats table top gaming? No really. I honestly dont know. Should I know this? WHY DONT I KNOW D: :(

'ECC - Needs a bit more work'

I hate-

'Nah I'm just kidding man :P Accepted :)'

I mean love. ;D

Anyhow, might redo Sam's info. Hopefully, you all will catch something I am Implying between the two char builds. And no, its not the obvious lovers deal. Its subtle.

Jed, I did update the template a couple of pages ago. I specified the info needed and added a new catagory. Might update it again later today after some rem ;) I want to keep things organized and the lack of family names was getting on my nerves. also the addition of professions catagory kinda helps the background along.

'ECC, have you ever played table top gaming before? Your backstories are amazing!'

whats table top gaming? No really. I honestly dont know. Should I know this? WHY DONT I KNOW D: :(

Games like "Dungeons and Dragons" (that being the most prominent example). They'd suit you well I think. They rely on the players capacity for imagination and innovation. A proper game with a good playerbase has an almost infinite capacity for new ideas and storylines :)

Anyhow, might redo Sam's info. Hopefully, you all will catch something I am Implying between the two char builds. And no, its not the obvious lovers deal. Its subtle.

Jed, I did update the template a couple of pages ago. I specified the info needed and added a new catagory. Might update it again later today after some rem ;) I want to keep things organized and the lack of family names was getting on my nerves. also the addition of professions catagory kinda helps the background along.

Oooooh .. I do like subtle :D I will go back and read both of them and see if I can put it together :)

The new template escaped my noticed .. I will go and put it in the OP :)

Also, I think I have found a mod which will allow us to hide users names until they are 8 blocks away :D

Use MultiMC - It makes upgrading TFC so much simpler, No need to reset JAR everytime there is an up date + simple mod sorting so if you install something incorrectly ect... you can remove it without having to install everything allover again.

Char generation template V0.1

In Game Name(IGN): zlim3z

Character Name: Darius ruby Reamor

Character Age: 16

Character Sex: Male

Family: Only son to Villius Dreldon, Ward to Lord Nathal Reamor

Background:

I would remind you I was mearly 4 years old when I was taken as ward of the nobel House Reamor. My father "The Vile Villius" got himself killed on a mad mans attempt to overthrow the crowned kind of the western lands, leaving me the marked blood of a traitor. Soon after my father was executed discussions where held debating my future, As a son of a mad Pheasant traitor there was not a single man in the Royal council who would take me as ward - and thus it was decreed that I would be killed as a traitor, secretly, behind the public eye. - Again, I will remind you I was mearly 4 at the time.

As rumours spread regarding the execution of a 4 year old, people began to rebel - within a day of my fate being decided the kingdom was on the brink of civil war, Entill a single northen Nobel by the name of Nathal Reamor steped forward, Declairing wardship over me - saving the eastern kingdom for the peoples fury.

On the way north it was explained to me that I would be known as a Reamor from that day on - And while that did come to pass as I grew up, the 4 year old riding beside Lord Reamor at the time was still confused as to why he was not with his father at that moment and could not concertrate on anything but that fact.

So I grew up, as the young Lord Reamor, Over the years I forgot about my old mad father and accepted the kind Lord of the Winter Isles as my new father. Entill, that day came. That day that had been haunting me my whole life - the day that somone loyal to the crowned king of the west found out about my true past. Blindly Paying an assasin to kill the traitor and all people who try to defend me. I guess he thought it was the honerable thing to do.

On that night Lord Reamor and 5 of his household guard where killed. But I got away, throwing myself into the icy waters and swimming for my life.

Aware that my presence put the people around me in danger I spent the last 7 years of my life a homeless vagabond - And then I found myself here, On a ship headed for new land and a new live, as a volenteer deck hand, And with a storm approching fast.

Char generation template V0.1

In Game Name(IGN): Bulletz

Character Name: Taivian ruby Cardon

Character Age: 16

Character Sex: Male

Family: Father: Lance Cardon, | Mother: Juliette Cardon | Siblings: Davian Stone

Background:

I started out as a noble boy, my father was lord of a fortress named Clute and protector of the North. I grew up without knowing the outside world for what it really was, my only activity that I found entertaining was not reading scrolls, it was training with the blade and bow.

My father was not around much for me, he always had something to do or someone to behead. At the age of 16 a man arrived in back of a wagon bumping along the cobblestone street; He had armor like nothing I had ever seen! The craftsmanship was exquisite , there were ancient markings and symbols scrawled across his chestplate ,his sword was in a leather holster decorated in blood and dragon stone.

The cart came to a stop and he hopped out with a clunk; my father came to the streets and demanded a reason for him being here at once. The knight cleared his throat and said "I have a message from your king, He wants you to face court for the act of treason". Everyone gasped, My father shouted "I have done no such thing!". The knight replied " If you want to argue then argue with the king, his majesty wants you to attend court within a week, failure to do this will result in death by beheading". Then turned around swiftly and strode back onto the wagon and ordered the cart owner to take him to his horse.

My father ran to my trainer and whispered something to him, he then walked up to me and said " Son, This may be the last time we meet so I want you to know, I have always loved you." He then proceeded to pull out a sharp metal object from his cloak; a sword. He told me "Take this to another land, make a name for yourself as a loyal soldier, using our family name will not help you in your journey". I hugged him and felt a bead of water run down my face, then he walked off to my bastard brother. My trainer whispered "there is no time, we must leave now" I replied "what about Mother!" he then hurried me onto a cart and said "Never you mind about her she is already gone".

We rode for what seemed like years until after ages we came to a stop by port Innsmouth, I got out the cart and my legs felt like water, my trainer helped me up and moved me to the recruitment stand he snapped to me "Straighten your back boy!" he then directed his speech to the man on the recruitment stand and said "This young man would like to apply!". The man on the stand chuckled and said "You expect us to take this sack of potatoes? he cant even stand up!" I replied "I can too I have just been traveling for days!" The man looked up and down and tutted, he then motioned me to the boat and said " You need to get your sealegs boy, you will be attending the crew to new lands, and guess what, you are going to protect the lads and lass' from any natives that are crazy enough to attack us, you got that?". I nodded.

My trainer helped me up to the ship and said " well i'm off, can't stand the sea myself. Take care dear boy" I waved goodbye to him and took a seat on the ship where I was soon to find out the horrors I would experience in the land of Terra.

- This is my story -

Use MultiMC - It makes upgrading TFC so much simpler, No need to reset JAR everytime there is an up date + simple mod sorting so if you install something incorrectly ect... you can remove it without having to install everything allover again.

I use magic launcher myself, but the principle is the same :P

Also, good application ! Accepted :)

Bulletz - I liked the application, but you need to go back and read the rules again :)

ECC - I added the new template :)

I have changed it to include ruby in my name, I did edit it but you may have not seen it before hand.

I have changed it to include ruby in my name, I did edit it but you may have seen it before hand.

Accepted now :)

I don't get how to use multimc. Is there a tutorial of the tubes somewhere, or do i have to stumble around with it?

Also, wow, we're getting some really good applicants!

I don't get how to use multimc. Is there a tutorial of the tubes somewhere, or do i have to stumble around with it?

Also, wow, we're getting some really good applicants!

I know, I think the server will start off quite nicely :)

It's dead easy (I don't know MultiMC, I use MagicLauncher) they tend to be pretty self explanatory and usually have videos explaining their use on their MC forum threads :)

OBTW guys, I will be pre generating the world for quite a radius using this tool: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/187737-minecraft-land-generator/

This should make exploration much, much easier on the server :)

I might just make a tutorial for MMC installing TFC :D

i use digiex launcher: Quite good tbh, allows easy mod install:just drag and drop files to a window in the launcher :P

I guess ill see what I can do. And I am getting excited for this map!

Steady on - The first maps only temp. :P

BTW, Here is a short list of the mods I will be installing - Just say if you have a problem with me having any of them.

.Jar Mods

------------

Forge

ModLoader (Not sure if this is needed with Forge as of the recent updates)

PlayerAPI

CodeChickenCore

TFC + Resorces

Convinient Inventory

REI's MiniMap

ModFile Mods

------------

NEI

Smart Moving Mod

Optifine (HD Patcher dosent seem to work with TFC, so Optifine if TFC remains compatible)

InvTweaks

Textures

------------

Faithfull 32x textures

Faithfull 32x TFC pluggin

Hmm, thats something to consider. Im going to work on something. zlim3z gave me an unfortunate idea ;P

Steady on - The first maps only temp. :P

BTW, Here is a short list of the mods I will be installing - Just say if you have a problem with me having any of them.

.Jar Mods

------------

Forge

ModLoader (Not sure if this is needed with Forge as of the recent updates)

PlayerAPI

CodeChickenCore

TFC + Resorces

Convinient Inventory

REI's MiniMap

ModFile Mods

------------

NEI

Smart Moving Mod

Optifine (HD Patcher dosent seem to work with TFC, so Optifine if TFC remains compatible)

InvTweaks

Textures

------------

Faithfull 32x textures

Faithfull 32x TFC pluggin

Inventory Tweaks and Convenient Inventory aren't compatible per se... If i remember correctly, one of them can detect that you installed the other, and then deactives some of it functions to keep the compatibility. Just saying...

zlim3z - I have no problem with any of those mods :)

Ok Jed :D

@JAG

Ive had them working together before but Ill have to test them again, been a while since Ive installed both together