Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

Star, cmon man, if it were truly an accident you should of relogged, rather than logging out during combat, coming back for one second, then logging off again. and awright jed!

u guys so meaaan to meeee ;( ;( ;(

naw just kidding will I be unbanned so I can continue on my house? I dunno i was klicking the chest and sleept in bed then klicked out of it cuz i was trying to fight you then I died and was like awww, and respawned in ur building and continued the fight, habbit from pvp faction servers X) . Sorry I didnt remember the dead rule and that It was not a faction pvp server was Into fighting u =/ , ill promise ill be a good guy and do no harm whatsoever, please?

Just a reminder that star_eaglehunter is banned on DHB as either an alt or very close friend of hollogodis, who is banned on both raisercraft and DHB for griefing.

Guys, I am going to wait to update to b49 as there is another big update coming soon I suspect :)

So, in which version of the mod is the server again? and were i can find it? :

Star, I personally cast my vote as to your appeal 'no' for systematic greifing of a server structure, age inappropriate object building(dirt dick) at spawn, and failure to comply with Op demands(stay out of Server build)

As the Op who was present for all of this, My vote stands final. My fellow server Ops are free to disagree or add to the events.

that link doesn't work gorni- remember that the "universal" designation began with build 49, so you can't just modify the version number anymore

right... didnt remember that. :S Ask bioxx then. ;)

This is a note to those that do not know: We now have an official site! check the OP to get the link.

Jed: Enable flying on the server.

Also, ALL PLAYERS NOT JOINING UNTIL 1.3 SERVER UPDATE: Get the hell on and finish the damn war you wanted, I will not lose my damn home because you all want to get lazy. /rant

Has anything been changes on the server...? cant connect to the server anymore... get a bs in minecraft when trying to hock up to the server...

it not the server issue. It mojang. There server aren't working. hope they fix it. But since it a Weekend, most are sleep. It prob be little longer. maybe until Monday they be working.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, hectic weekend :P

The map reset will be on Monday 17th (or around that time, depends on what is happening with the mod)

ECC: Flying is enabled for OP's ?

The flying thing is smart movement going crazy, not too sure how to rectify it however.

flying needs to be enabled because if you hold onto a ledge too long while outside of creative mode the server thinks its flying.

The map reset will be on Monday 17th (or around that time, depends on what is happening with the mod)

How come the week delay? Knowing the time limit just puts people off.

How come the week delay? Knowing the time limit just puts people off.

I understand. Well, the reason for the delay was to allow the un-whitelisted period to pass with as little disruption to players as possible, but if everyone is happy then we can move earlier :)

On that note, anyone have a link to a repository of RP skins? I would like to only see those, instead of zombie skins, and what not.

Also, horrible whimsical idea; Dead people re-spawn as zombies for a life! (just kidding lol)

Considering my current personal skindex, and the backgrounds of my characters, I will make skins evolve from my current ones heavily based in sci-fi, into period appropriate skins. If I might make a suggestion, clothes, seamstress, etc, could become a trade for members in the RP. I would enjoy finding someone among us who is good with skins that would 'trade' skins for payment.

also, for the hell of it, my skins are actually from a custom texture pack of mine I never released. :). So I am kind of attached.

Aww, not even one?

Well, nevermind, just got myself a nice Steampunk skin.

'Aww, not even one?'

wait, what?