Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

'Aww, not even one?'

wait, what?

"my skins are actually from a custom texture pack of mine I never released."

I was referring to that.^

well, the skins are modified armor skins for the IC2 quantum suit. They are entirely custom, and draw inspiration from Star wars, Halo, Nasa, and a few ideas of my own.

also, sorry for not being on today guys. me and Gismo were supposed to talk, but personal life got in the way.

jed, if you haven't already, check your site, I posted some new lore specifically with the intent of not bringing in characters and leaving as much open to the players. I'll check the site after this post then head to bed.

I think it might be better if we reset sooner rather than later (wednesday?), lots of people stop playing when they know a reset is looming, *cough* *the Dudleys* *cough*. On another note, I should probably get going on my new character, i've left Terrad in a zombie state for too long, its time to fill in that grave :P

Despite my previous thoughts on the reset, I have begun seeing the breakdown of the server and request that it takes place immediately.

Yeah, those Dudleys caused me quite a bit of grief tonight, it was all fun though, mostly because they were woefully equipped. well, ss soon as we cleared the air on whether they were trying to steal or not :P

on a similar note, are all rules currently in effect? Or just the non-rp ones (as told to me by ECC), i was under the impression all rules were enforced from day 1 :/. Becuase NWL/The Dudleys (GismoTerminator, MonstaProsser, Nozart) started attacking me earlier (same incident as above), without 24 hour notice. Citing the fact that the coming map reset nullified all server rules (*cough* *gismo* *cough*), this irks me, clarification would be nice, thanks.

Also, is it ok to sleep in an enemies bed? Just wondering as I thought it wasn't ok, but Nozart did it earlier, and seemed to think it was fine. Had to move the bed, so anyone in Gor'ath should sleep in the new one.

(all evidence should be available in chat logs, as well as thieftaker [they took stuff, mainly armor and swords, to try and kill me with, I killed them each time, and put everything back.])

Sorry for the tattletale nature of this post, its just that ECC is right, we had a real breakdown of the server tonight, partly due to the reset coming, partly due to some disregard of the rules by all parties involved (NWL/Dudleys, Me, and ECC).

Ok, I have been afc for a couple of days, so sorry for the poor admin :/

I am thinking of taking the sever down, resetting the map, installing some new mods and bringing it back up tomorrow. What does everyone think ?

Also, New map means new storys - So while I shal be using my old charicter, I shant remain a merciless Merc :P

Zlim:

Sam - 'What are we doing tonight Zlim?'

You - 'Same thing we do every night Sam,'

Sam - 'Whats that?'

You - 'Taking over the world!'

Jed:

Could you list all server staff, their roles on the server, and tell us what mods you plan on using?

/4mysanity

Guys, I am (for some unknown reason) really struggling to get any land to pregen for the server at all.

If anyone else could do it, I would appreciate it big time. Right now, I am moments away from breaking my PC in rage :P

I was hoping to implement the cannons, but Balkon has not updated the weapon mod for 1.3.2 so no luck there :(

Meh, Balkons Cannon is realy clunkey to use so I guess its not thhaaat bad. What we realy need is to work along side biox and feed him all our idears for TFC - Like THATS gonna happen :P (Cool if it did though :D)

the issue with adding more items, is the fact most mods... actually all at this time, are centered around vanilla blocks and items. Nothing takes into account the depth of TFC, though some may come close, they lack some of the needed content.

How necessary is it to pre-gen the map, could we just work with it?

ah, ok, thanks scooter. Also, do i need to apply for a new character in this thread, or on the terraforums?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/187737-minecraft-land-generator/

Pre-genning causes predictable lag when the server is not open, instead of having constant lag when everyone joins in, and starts exploring.

I GOT OVER MY TREMENDOUS STUPID ! Server ETA is tomorrow as soon as I get my lazy ass out of bed :)

ah, ok, thanks scooter. Also, do i need to apply for a new character in this thread, or on the terraforums?

Terraforums please :)

Jed, you annoying bumhole, read this: http://terraforum.en...making-landfall

Simply put, I rewrote some lore of the land to be simple, easy to understand, and get the point across as to how the server operates. I've been trying to get you to read it for a few days now... ;P

AWESOME ! .. It's really nice man :) I like where you took it !

ALSO:

Could everyone please re-apply on the terra forums application site ?

I know this is a hastle, but it will make my life 1000x easier when I have to do the whitelist :)

By the way, at the top of the page, there is an add, Apply for a new Charictor... lol misspelled ads? And i guess i'll Re-apply during my psych Lecture tomorrow lol.

I diden't include the fake middle name on my app FYI, Dident know weather you wanted it there or not, incase it saved my char name to a data base or something.

I included the fake one anyways in parenthesis.