Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

Uhhg, do i hhhhhhaaave to reapply both characters?

fine. do me a favor, give me access to the database(s?) where apps are stored. It could come in handy when i go to fill in second generation family trees.

also jed, Am i the only one to have the urge to call you 'Jedi'? and have you figured out the hidden detail between my apps? If you dont answer correctly, I'll have to spoil it ;D

I don't need to copy Terrad over do I? Because he's, well, dead.

the RP was not active when you died. soo, terrad is alive and well.

I dunno, i think he did die, but let's see what jed says.

well actually... I talked to Jed about it when it happened, and yeah, Terrad is dead, very, very dead.

Also, don't quote me on this, but i thought that RP just wasn't enforced during the fortnight. Just because we aren't a whitelisted server yet doesn't mean we chuck half the server rules out the window...

I would assume that during the time the RP is not in session, we dont adhere to the RP specific rules. It does not make sense to kill a character before its implemented, now does it?

I see no reason why he should magically be alive now, he died, that adds to server lore ECC. It's not like he lost a lvl 85 in WoW.

dead before you exist? Interesting concept imo.

EDIT: erased it, i realized it was too prone to start flamewars : ignore

Jag, Jag, Jag - I have Email response so I know what you said :P

Keep it in mind, don't forget it, and don't say it here : please... i don't want to start something like that in this thread.

I would assume that during the time the RP is not in session, we dont adhere to the RP specific rules. It does not make sense to kill a character before its implemented, now does it?

dead before you exist? Interesting concept imo.

Thing is, Terrad did exist, no one said no RP until after the fortnight, just that RP wasn't mandatory yet. At least, that's what I understood from talking to Jed, you know, that guy who owns the server, in mumble. There was nothing said, ever, that suggested that some rules were not "implemented" yet, in fact quite the opposite to be honest, he seemed to want all the rules to be followed all the time. So sorry to be blunt, but ECC, I think you have a complete misconception of how to fortnight was supposed to work, but whatever, its over now (pretty much) so it isn't a big deal.

Also, I'll say it again, JED told me that Terrad is dead, and said that I will need to make a new character at some point.

Hey guys, the terrain is pre-genning but taking longer than expected. It should still be up by tomorrow lunchtime though :)

Ach, Sorry If i came across as taking over. was stating an opinion on the subject.

"Hey guys, the terrain is pre-genning but taking longer than expected. It should still be up by tomorrow lunchtime though"

Aww, wish it was now. Im board out of my mind.

Hey guys, the terrain is pre-genning but taking longer than expected. It should still be up by tomorrow lunchtime though :)

Awesome, im too tired to figure out what your noon is for me right now, but i'll be on sometime later than that. Because well, school... thank the pumpkin lords i have last period free tomorrow, so at least i get out before lunch. Anyways, I should be able to get on around 1:30 my time.

well.... 50 is out...that'll be fun :P

the big question 49j or 50

yeah, we're all dying to know. I'm gonna bet on 49j, because it seems like Jed had already built the server before 50 was out.

EDIT: woah, we are on 50c in less than 12 hours of 50 releasing.

shouldnt the server be on already ?

eh, he said lunchtime, but be patient, give him some time.

first option was to wait out a week or two for the next build for the restart .... but pressure was on.. and the work to restart was started... will it be 49 or 50 build for the server?

Achartran did u dl 50c..? i see the changelog for 50c but can only dl 50b atm... lol hey guys! i see im not the only one looking on the get some news....

how much longer lol

dude, be patient.