Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

since i had my original here didnt think it was mandatory .. but I have made a application on the forum now.. hope this speeds up the process :D

oh yeah, i need to finish my new character, sorry, forgot about that :P

Well i was doing it, but i accidentally hit enter and hadn't filled it out all the way yet :/

so that's where the half done app came from if you were wondering, ill do it over, and send it again i guess

EDIT: it wont let me, ill post it here in a spoiler :/

EDIT II: found a way to take back my messed up app, sent in a new one. Removed the one in this post.

Hey, Jed, I wasn't able to get MLG to work, but I am having luck with a python script I found here: https://gist.github.com/854679

It's a little tricky to get set up, since you have to use the python NBT library. I managed to get it to work on windows using these instructions to set up python and easy_install: http://www.varunpant.com/posts/how-to-setup-easy_install-on-windows And then I just typed in "easy_install nbt" at the commandline to install the lib.

The posted script doesn't seem to be able to work with the newest version of NBT, but replacing "nbt.NBTFile" with "nbt.nbt.NBTFile" in the script worked for me. After that, stick the script in a directory with your server and run it. It's got some command line params, but I think if you just run the script with no params, it'll show you help. It doesn't do any annoying server download crap like MLG did, so you should be clear to just run it.

Lemme know how that works out!

... I REALLY need a tutorial about how to use mumble. I have no clue about what i have to do. At all.

... I REALLY need a tutorial about how to use mumble. I have no clue about what i have to do. At all.

Download mumble 1.2.3

open it, press Ctrl-O and press the add new server button

fill in the ip and press connect

better set a key for PTT (push-to-talk) in the settings

Thats all, have a good day

Oh my, this look amazing! :D I've been looking for a server EXACTLY like this for a long time. Just applied to the site! ^^

#!

Welsh

I see. Well, should be easy to take care of... eventually..

all it takes is someone doing a survey a day to keep it up. that someone, not being me.

I want to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for disappearing for so long.

I don't want to go into it, but a lot of stuff is going on within my family and with my friends.

It's been a difficult few weeks, sorry the server never worked out like I'd hoped :(

i am still wondering, why this server got such a huge hype and our is so empty :P

Because, most of us still hope this one will come back.

Or, i do at the least.

it wont, trust me, it wont, jed told me

the only diffrence between this and the new server is that we have more slots, more active players/mods

the rules are simpler, and our admin knows his stuff

Hello there

The philosopical descendent of the Jed´s Terra Server is officially offline, for good.

It was shutdown due to lack of players, and its usage.

The dead forums, and the general lack in intrest of the server itself.

A buggy mod doesnt help that well either

And the Administration had its issues on its own.

This thread can be deleted, forgoten

or used to share servers with similar setup.

I miss this server

Pwease add me dude C:

read the forums FFS, the server is dead