Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

I'm afraid i don't even know how to access that information, and sadly i don't think jed does either.

Should be in your server.log around the time of the crash. It's a lot of cryptic lines in a row with .class files and stuff.

Anyone know when Beta 3 is likely to come out? I saw on the forums that we have a scedualed event on the 17th "RP begins" dose that mean beta 3 possibly?

where would I go to find out what is accaptable for a background story... looking for a new server to play on the last one was getting boreding ina speacil way (I was not banned or did anything banable ever)

holy hell just read the 2 back stories to vote on and if that is what is known... dang.. not sure if I can make one that good so what is accaptable will be stuck with the least not good makeing stories. but I will try my best

Well, acceptable is a VERY broad term, considering my Female character Marceline is from a world where RedPower and IC2 exist. Pretty much ANY story fits as long as they board a ship in some manner and end up wreaked on the Continent

Jed, Capes look awsome, What about HD Skins aswell? xD

Do you know when/iff that mumble pluggin will be up?

I strongly suggest we look at the Female Gender option, HD skins, and other mods that focus on player aesthetics.

Jed, At the spawn I started construction on a very, VERY basic Smart moving course. If you want it removed, Simply give me the word, and it'll be done(i memorized every block. Dont ask how, dont ask why, just know I did ;D)

there is no way I can continue to play as a normal member on the server at this time due to someone running with all my ore and the lack of surface rocks. until I find an option for myself, I'll continue to improve the world(fixing creeper holes, maintain the spawn, plant a few trees)

also, to add to the Theif/merc/assassin role:

Contracts CAN NOT be assigned by you or Your current faction. Until 1.3 support, Contracts CAN NOT EXIST, as there is no in game item. Also, Contracts can NOT be destroyed by any means*, otherwise the actions performed are considered malicious greifing and is a bannable offense

* Once contract is recorded by an Op of the server, the contract may be destroyed.

We need a ban appeal policy. Though I am not aware of any existing bans at this time, It should be taken care of ahead of time so we can solidly tell people where they stand. I came to this conclusion after reading several threads with more then enough bans... lol.

I strongly suggest we look at the Female Gender option, HD skins, and other mods that focus on player aesthetics.

Jed, At the spawn I started construction on a very, VERY basic Smart moving course. If you want it removed, Simply give me the word, and it'll be done(i memorized every block. Dont ask how, dont ask why, just know I did ;D)

there is no way I can continue to play as a normal member on the server at this time due to someone running with all my ore and the lack of surface rocks. until I find an option for myself, I'll continue to improve the world(fixing creeper holes, maintain the spawn, plant a few trees)

also, to add to the Theif/merc/assassin role:

Contracts CAN NOT be assigned by you or Your current faction. Until 1.3 support, Contracts CAN NOT EXIST, as there is no in game item. Also, Contracts can NOT be destroyed by any means*, otherwise the actions performed are considered malicious greifing and is a bannable offense

* Once contract is recorded by an Op of the server, the contract may be destroyed.

We need a ban appeal policy. Though I am not aware of any existing bans at this time, It should be taken care of ahead of time so we can solidly tell people where they stand. I came to this conclusion after reading several threads with more then enough bans... lol.

The aesthetic mods will be nice and I will add them next time I take the server down presuming they are compatible.

The course is ok to be there :) The only thing I ask is that you add supports etc. to any floating blocks so it looks believable :)

It's a shame you can't continue to play :/ You could join one of the factions to get yourself started if you want (but I respect if you would rather take a step back for now)

For the contacts, I will (from this post till 1.3) expect everyone to alert either me, sirbab or Arthur dent to any contact before the job is done. Tell whoever you think is more appropriate :)

I don't know if we should allow ban appeals ? I know sdbaynham has been very ruthless with his bans and as a result has a very grief free server.

Re the mumble plugin, it is a client side mod I believe :)

We could do with a section of the forums where you file a contract, noone else can see it and you cannot edit it. So then you can carry it out and the original contract is there for veiwing, with a date set before the action was taken.

ECC, If you reeaaly want to you could live with me I guess, As youve hit the point of not wanting to play anymore I guess I can trust you :D But when it comes to making houses - No ugly crap :P

Also, for the record, I consider myself the "Example Mercinary" playing all sides and never accepting the first price. As such, I hope people will see what I do and whish to be Merc after beta 3, Because In Beta 3 im starting my own kingdom.

Im also thinking about calling in my teammates that beat everyone to endgame on the Enderville Mod server, With the old team working together I recon we could found a pritty big empire in little time, Maby even give your clan a run for tere money Jed :P

Also, for the record, I consider myself the "Example Mercinary" playing all sides and never accepting the first price. As such, I hope people will see what I do and whish to be Merc after beta 3, Because In Beta 3 im starting my own kingdom.

Im also thinking about calling in my teammates that beat everyone to endgame on the Enderville Mod server, With the old team working together I recon we could found a pritty big empire in little time, Maby even give your clan a run for tere money Jed :P

We look forward to that, more competition is always good :D

You may have to delite my player data, I cant get back into the game (Internal Server Error) I was a few thousand blocks out at the time so I may have hit a world border or something? As for the stuff in my inv, I can cope without it I guess, Basicaly a stack of food, Stack of arrows, 2 bows, Lots of leather, full set of leather armore. Not much, Also I know where your base is :P

You may have to delite my player data, I cant get back into the game (Internal Server Error) I was a few thousand blocks out at the time so I may have hit a world border or something? As for the stuff in my inv, I can cope without it I guess, Basicaly a stack of food, Stack of arrows, 2 bows, Lots of leather, full set of leather armore. Not much, Also I know where your base is :P

Just keep trying, we had some people with a similar issue :)

Fucking kidding... Had the rest of my crap stolen while I was away working on a build for the server. If i knew how to check, I would know who the hell keeps taking my stuff, but I do not know the commands.

Fucking kidding... Had the rest of my crap stolen while I was away working on a build for the server. If i knew how to check, I would know who the hell keeps taking my stuff, but I do not know the commands.

Go and check out sdbaynham's ultra compatible forge mods, the commands are on that thread :)

Here's the primer:

/loadhistory

open the chest stolen from

/viewhistory all

There will probably be multiple players that went through your chest, because TFC players are dumb, and many of them probably didn't even rob you! So now you get to investigate the individuals. This is easy with the latest update to Thief Taker, and Op Box:

/playerhistory <suspect> to see where they've been and what they're upto

/tpme <suspect> /tpspawn (CASE SENSITIVE) to see where he is currently and where his bed is if he has one

/cloneinventory <suspect> (CASE SENSITIVE) to see if he's got your stuff! make sure to stow your legit items in a chest or something before using this, though.

The last case they stole the chests themselves.

:D luckily we log to a database, so making off with the chest won't help. Plop a chest down where the chest(s) they stole were and the commands will work.

http://i49.tinypic.com/u33px.png

Yeah, I know who it is. If this was my old server, I would ban about now, but this isnt the old server, so Jed, Your call.

Been almost 4 hours now, Still locked out of the server with this error, If its still happening tonight, I may just ask you you to delite the player.data

Been almost 4 hours now, Still locked out of the server with this error, If its still happening tonight, I may just ask you you to delite the player.data

Ok :) .. I'll do it for you if you want :)