Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

[Offline] Terra - [RPPvP] [Factions] [Democratic Rules]

Server Back-story Vote   37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Back-story do you prefer ? (can be found here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/1523-terra-rppvp-factions-democratic-rules-eta-2nd-sep-applications-are-open/page__view__findpost__p__19156)

• ECC's
    • Arthur's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

698 posts in this topic

----------------------------------------------o0o----------------------------------------------

Char generation template V0.1

In Game Name(IGN): aetherX

Character Name: Kurt emerald Oxford

Character Age: 17

Character Sex: Male

Family: He lost almost all of his family in the shipwreck. He has a younger (probably) brother (who will be posting his application some time soon, will keep you updated). He used to have a sister, but she's dead now so yeah.

Background: Kurt had a rich family. He lived on the outskirts of a big town. He still has no idea why, but his parents called him downstairs one morning and said that they had to go, that someone was coming, and they had to run.

They packed their bags and left.

Kurt was never told where they were going and why; his parents promised they would tell him "when we arrive". But they never would. A storm formed around the boat, and a thunderbolt blew a huge hole into the side of Madeleine VI, the family boat they had had for years. Kurt and <brother name here> didn't make it to the lifeboat, but they saw the wave that engulfed it, probably killing his parents and sister.

Then he hit his head on something and it all went black.

----------------------------------------------o0o----------------------------------------------

This is definitely the kind of server I've been looking for for so long!

*edited

-snip-

Application is good but you need to read the rules again. Please take specific care to read the entire thing, especially the specific rules.

Application is good but you need to read the rules again. Please take specific care to read the entire thing, especially the specific rules.

Sorry, I misread. I thought you had to include it if you wanted to, not that you had to :) Edit-ing it now.

Sorry, I misread. I thought you had to include it if you wanted to, not that you had to :) Edit-ing it now.

Accepted :)

In Game Name(IGN): Hollogodis

Character Name: Alex Jade Hood

Character Age: 19

Family: Parents: Ken and Jen. Sibling: Robert

Background: Before the Storm Alex lived in a big Capitol city with his family, they lived in a nice house and was middle class people. His father was a Doctor and his mother a seamtress making Suits and Dresses for people. One day Alex got a letter notifying him he was recruited to the army. And they where coming in 3 days, Alex father was proud and his mother worried. He packed his belongnings and the recruiter of the army came and then Alex where off to the training camp. Alex trained for a month with other recruits that where going to be sent off to help in the war. They trained recruits where now sent off to the sea on a ship. Alex was nervous and prayed to god the journey where going to be safe. But then in the open sea a storm approached, the Captain and his men warned to embrace for the incoming storm! The storm came closer and fierce waves slammed to the sides of the boat and the boat creaked and swinged on the big waves, rain hammerd hard into the boats bolts of lightning struck from the air thundering angry lighting up the black clouds. Men where shouting running back and fourth securing ropes and sails. Men where seasick and Alex too, he held his cross thinking about his parents and if he was ever gonna make survive to see his family again. Then a big llightning struck into the sail of the boat a big loud cracking sound went throught the air from the mast, it was breaking apart! Wooden splintter where shattering over the boat loud screams and panic could be heard, the mast slammed down into the deck and pierced the deck, a big wave slammed into the boat and Alex was trying to understand what happend but the boat tiltet and people where panicing and pushing him around Alex hit his head and passed out.

lol Tis good XD?

Accepted. (Just out of curiosity, is English your first language ? You made a few mistakes with the use of "where" and a couple of other things, but needn't worry :))

Accepted :)

Hooray! My brother will be DigiManiac321 and I might get another (elder this time) brother on board, maybe.

Shit i just remeberd something, im not home 2nd september D: , im in Nepal on vacation lol and my USB internet dont work there and they dont have power 24/7 and i dunno about internet either :( , but will i still be whitelisted so i can play ^^?

In Game Name(IGN): DigiManiac321

Character Name: Vigandrov topaz Oxford

Character Age: 15

Family: Lost almost all family in shipwreck, he has an older brother, used to have a sister, but she's dead now.

Background: Vigandrov had a rich family, lived in a house on the outskirts of a big town. One morning, his parents woke him from his bed and rushed him,saying that they had to go, because someone was coming, and they had to run, even when he doesn't even know why.

So they packed their bags.

Vigandrov was never told where and why they were going, and because of the sudden event, he's a bit terrified. Black clouds forming in the sky, surrounding the boat. A huge thunderbolt strikes the boat, and blew a hole to the sides. He rushed to the lifeboat with his older brother, Kurt, but never made it.. Then they saw the waves went crashing the lifeboat, as they saw their parents and their sister drowning, unable to be saved.

Vigandrov then was hit in the head, and everything went black.

Requested by a friend, so I joined in, it might be fun. :)

In Game Name(IGN): Gorni

Character Name: Grimkogs ruby Albenfield

Character Age: 54

Family: Parents died a long time ago when Grimkogs managed to escape an ambush. There are no other members of his family alive, except his younger sister Ilduria, which resides far away in Igalit and he can't get in touch with her anymore.

Background: I grew up on my parents farm. We had a lot of land and lived a good live, until the war came. I was 24 at that time but I still remember it if it had been yesterday. The enemy came from the west, we knew we wouldn't make it if we stayed. So we packed everything we could, took some cattle with us and traveled east, trying to escape the certain death that came upon us.

One week passed without any bigger incidents, when they attacked us. I don't know how they were able to reach us so fast. We were just a lot of farmers and civilians, what should we have done? We were ambushed in a dark scary forest, it seemed like there was no way out. I didnt get a lot of clear thoughts at that moment so I grabbed my sister, who was just 15 years old then, and ran deep into the forest. I don't know how we managed to escape but we were not the only ones that did it, we found a few others I've seen in the caravan. We hid ourselfs for about a week in the forest before we dared to get out of it. We managed to get to Kaleia, a heavily fortified town on the coast. A lot of refugees had already found shelter there and we joined them. It was a hard time till the war ended 3 years later, we barely managed to survive it at all.

I tried to find my parents again but I had no luck, I came to the conclusion that they died at the ambush. When the war was over, we went back to Igalit, a coastal city and tried to start a new life. My sister fell in love with Kreg and married him when she was 20. I never found my big love, but i managed to start a new farm and was getting a better life again, till this year. The summer was as dry as nothing i have ever witnessed, it felt like my farm was built in a desert. My whole harvest died from the heat and aridity and the earth got carried away by the hot winds, leaving me behind with a usless field. That was the moment I decided to start again, far far away from where I was before. So I got on this ship and headed out to the new world, where I hope to find a better life. But when I look at that storm ahead, I am not sure if I'm gonna make it this time, so I pray to the great gods to give me another chance in my life, a last chance...

Shit i just remeberd something, im not home 2nd september D: , im in Nepal on vacation lol and my USB internet dont work there and they dont have power 24/7 and i dunno about internet either :( , but will i still be whitelisted so i can play ^^?

Don't worry about it mate, I'll keep you a slot :)

Digi - Accepted

Gorni - Great application, but go back and read the rules more carefully :) The specific rules section is particularly important.

I feel it is only right that I too make an application to my own server, for the sake of people seeing my RP intentions :P After all, we're all equal here :)

In Game Name(IGN): Jed1314

Character Name: Braxus jade Darna

Character Age: 21

Family: Jeanus Darna (mother - deceased) Rena Darna (sister - deceased) Areana Darna (sister - deceased) Cruxus Darna (father - missing, separated by slavers)

Background: Braxus was born in an little known Barbarian land far to the north. His people were, as many other so called "barbarians", shunned by much of the civilized world and disregarded as savages. However, his people had a proud history and were possessed of a rich culture, with a great history of metal working, farming and a strong warrior caste. It was to this warrior caste that Braxus was born. He spent his childhood playing with the village children, as carefree as any child. As he reached adolescence, his training began. Unfortunately, only a few weeks after his fourteenth birthday, one of the "civilized" nations came from the South to "liberate" his people. Many, including Braxus, were taken as slaves, the rest were killed. Braxus saw his mother and two sisters die before his eyes, executed by the slavers, who had little need for more women and children.

At the age of nineteen Braxus, now nearly a man, killed his master while he slept. The punishment for this was usually death, but as the slavers family needed crew for a voyage of some sort and Braxus had a strong back, they sent him on the boat instead. After two years spent crewing the families boats, he made his escape by hiding in an empty crate. Now free, Braxus seeks to make a new life for himself on distant shores. Unfortunately, the shores he has now landed upon are more distant than he had ever dreamed ...

IRL I'm a "jack of all trades" player. I can smith, farm (though I haven't tried the new system) and fight with reasonable proficiency. I'm an ok miner and alright at building also, but nothing special. Hopefully I won't be too embarrassed by your guys skills ;):P

Digi - Accepted

Don't forget that me and Digi are brothers :P

Don't forget that me and Digi are brothers :P

Actual brothers, in game brothers or both ? :P

Actual brothers, in game brothers or both ? :P

In game only :)

you know...i read those rules like 10 times... never saw this -.-' => edited

you know...i read those rules like 10 times... never saw this -.-' => edited

Sorry, it's intentionally difficult to find :P

Added :D

I'm glad apps are picking up! Looks like more people are interested in this than I expected!

I'm glad apps are picking up! Looks like more people are interested in this than I expected!

I know :D .. I was genuinely worried there was going to be like 4 of us :L

The following is the results of massive OCD:

Do not copy info in Italics, replace it with your character info. Failure to fill in

Mandatory info results in server staff filling it for you or declining your Application at our discretion.

Please ensure you have read all of the rules (specific and general) before applying. I know it may seem like a lot, but that is because what we are trying to achieve is ambitious.

Char generation template V0.2

In Game Name(IGN): In case your forum name is different. Mandatory

Character Name: First and Last are Mandatory, Middle is Optional.

Character Age: Age of your character.Mandatory

Character Sex: Male or Female. Not to be answered 'Yes please.' Mandatory

Family: Parents, Siblings, Spouse, and Children. Include full names. Deceased(dead) parties are to be named and a (Deceased) tag added after the name. Not Mandatory, but it makes things interesting. Optional

Profession(s): Any professions your character took place in before the wreak. Unofficial/underground professions(Eg, Thievery) do count. Optional

Background: Story of your character before or during the shipwreck. Used to give factions an idea of your preferred profession as well as keep records. Mandatory

in the interest of RP: what will the 'year' be.

math to consider:

Minecraft day/night: 20 mins

Minecraft year(365): 7300 mins

RL day: 1440 mins

7300 mins: 5 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes.

If years are added, I'll update the application with a birth date. Also, characters would need a retirement age after so many years pass. Assuming... they survive long enough to retire in this hostile world

In Game Name(IGN):Omri100

Character Name: Ford Jade Adams

Character Age: 42

Character Sex: male

Family: :father: Arthur Adams, mother: Tricia Adams

Background: Ford was born in the norhtern lands in a village called Stonemoor to a father who was a skilled blacksmith, Some may say he was the best one in the northern lands and to a mother who was illed and didnt work.

from the young age of 6, Ford had to work as a farmer, while also learning the job of smithing from his father.

At the age of 17 ford was forced to join the northern-lands army because of a horrible war against the kingdom of stormhold, Ford had to leave his family behind...

when ford was 21, The war was over and the northern lands won, but ford didnt have a town to come back to, Stonemoor was destroyed... but the village people managed to escape to the northern lands capital.

after a 3 months long journey Ford reached to the capital finding his parents and reunited with them, and joind his father to master the smithing work

10 years later when ford was 31 his father became illed and could not work anymore...ford had to support his illed parents alone now..

after 8 years of hard work, ford had a hope for a better future for him and his parents, a new land discovered in the east became his opportunity to change his life,

ford volunteered to be on the first expodition to the new lands..

a year and half later, the ship set sail to the new lands and ford was on it...

5 and half months later, the ship almost arrived to the new lands, but then a storm had struck, the ship was struggling to float but to no avail...

the ship sunk near the shores of the new hostile lands... and ford had to build the new colony with the other survivors.

By the way, are you going to be building one shipwreck per applicant/group of people who want to be together (huhuhu)?

'By the way, are you going to be building one shipwreck per applicant/group of people who want to be together (huhuhu)?'

My plans(i wont speak for the owner) is to make a few ships... 1-3 out of vanilla blocks that are entirely sunken. then, throw a few peices on land and make a very basic shelter out of the washed up wreck parts as a way of making it look like people made moves towards first night survival.