Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dead91

Having problems at setting up a server. please help

11 posts in this topic

Well let me say fast what ive done.

-I got the 1.2.5 minecraft_server.jar from the MVC (minecraft version changer)

-I placed it inside a new folder and started it by double clicking

-everything worked and it setted up the 1.2.5 vanilla server

-I downloaded the minecraftforge-server-3.3.8.152 and putted it inside the minecraft_server.jar and started it again

-Did the same with the MC 1.2.5 - Player API server 1.4

-Did the same with the TFCraft-server-core-B2-Build47f

this is how it looks like if i start it:

[iNFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5

[iNFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading

[FINE] Attempting to load mods contained in the minecraft jar file and associated classes

[FINE] Minecraft is a file at C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\TFC SERVER\minecraft_server.jar, loading

[FINE] Found a mod class mod_MinecraftForge in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge found, loading

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded

[FINE] Mod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded successfully

[FINE] Found a mod class mod_TFC_Core in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_TFC_Core found, loading

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_TFC_Core loaded

[FINE] Mod class mod_TFC_Core loaded successfully

[FINE] Found a mod class mod_UpdateManager in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_UpdateManager found, loading

[FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_UpdateManager loaded

[FINE] Mod class mod_UpdateManager loaded successfully

[FINE] Minecraft jar mods loaded successfully

[iNFO] Loading mods from C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\TFC SERVER\mods

[iNFO] Forge Mod Loader has loaded 3 mods

[FINE] Beginning mod pre-initialization

[FINER] Pre-initializing C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\TFC SERVER\minecraft_server.jar

[FINE] Reading existing configuration file for mod_MinecraftForge : mod_MinecraftForge.cfg

[FINEST] Configuration for mod_MinecraftForge.DISABLE_DARK_ROOMS found values default: false, configured: false, interpreted: false

[FINEST] Configuration for mod_MinecraftForge.SPAWNER_ALLOW_ON_INVERTED found values default: true, configured: true, interpreted: true

[FINEST] Configuration for mod_MinecraftForge.NO_FORGE_KICK_MESSAGE found values default: This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed. http://MinecraftForge.net/,'>http://MinecraftForge.net/, configured: This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed. http://MinecraftForge.net/,'>http://MinecraftForge.net/, interpreted: This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed. http://MinecraftForge.net/

[FINEST] Configuration for mod_MinecraftForge.SPAWNER_MAKE_MORE_RANDOM found values default: false, configured: false, interpreted: false

[FINE] Configuration for mod_MinecraftForge written to mod_MinecraftForge.cfg

[FINER] Pre-initializing C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\TFC SERVER\minecraft_server.jar

[FINE] No MLProp configuration for mod_TFC_Core found or required. No file written

[iNFO] MinecraftForge v3.3.8.152 Initialized

[FINE] No MLProp configuration for mod_UpdateManager found or required. No file written

[FINE] Mod pre-initialization complete

[FINE] Verifying mod dependencies are satisfied

[FINE] All dependencies are satisfied

[FINE] Sorting mods into an ordered list

[FINE] Sorted mod list:

[FINE] mod_UpdateManager: minecraft_server.jar (before:*)

[FINE] mod_MinecraftForge: minecraft_server.jar ()

[FINE] mod_TFC_Core: minecraft_server.jar ()

[WARNING] To start the server with more ram, launch it as "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar"

[iNFO] Loading properties

[iNFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565

[FINE] Beginning mod initialization

[FINER] Initializing mod_UpdateManager

and after some time i get this:

[iNFO] [Mod Update Manager] Thread executed Check.

and this comes every second

I've seen this issue a few times recently:

http://www.terrafirm...view.php?id=582

http://www.terrafirm...view.php?id=580

As new installs have not seemed to resolve this issue and it seems to revolve around the update manager, I'd be curious if disabling your firewall or A/V would have any affect.

Also found some mention of a similar issue from the authors forum, but nothing I recognized as being helpful:

http://www.minecraft...2/page__st__160

Though, on the last page it seem that darth irule posted his issue log from TFC and the author replied back asking from more info.

disabled the firewall and it still doesnt work

and if i can somehow fix this, will it prepare the spawn?

Well not too surprised the firewall didn't resolve it, though certainly would have been nice (BTW no a/v? kinda scary, but moving on).

Not quite sure what you fully mean by it 'preparing the spawn', but if you just mean working properly and generating the world, then yes I'd image that this is the would be the only problem stopping it from working correct, as everything else you've stated seems to point to the correct configurations for a server (1.4 API threw me off, but I guess it had gotten updated (I'm still using 1.3 apparently))

After it initializing the mod manager this would be what would come next (completly pointless, just FYI (also with smartmove - ignore))

[iNFO] -agentlib:jdwp = -1

[FINER] Initializing mod_MinecraftForge

[FINER] Initializing mod_SmartMoving

[iNFO] Smart Moving allows client configurations

[iNFO] Smart Moving uses communication protocol 2.0

[FINER] Initializing mod_TFC_Core

[FINE] Mod initialization complete

[FINE] Beginning mod post-initialization

[FINER] Post-initializing mod_UpdateManager

[iNFO] #######################################################

[iNFO] [Mod Update Manager] Dumping mod list.

[iNFO]

[iNFO] Minecraft Forge : Server Version = 3.3.8.152, Web Version = 3.4.9.171 (false).

[iNFO] Mod Update Manager : Server Version = 2.2, Web Version = 2.2 (true).

[iNFO]

[iNFO] Finished dumping mod list, 2 mods dumped.

[iNFO] #######################################################

[iNFO] [Mod Update Manager] Thread Executed Check. 900

[FINER] Post-initializing mod_MinecraftForge

[FINER] Post-initializing mod_SmartMoving

[FINER] Post-initializing mod_TFC_Core

[FINE] Mod post-initialization complete

[iNFO] Forge Mod Loader load complete, 4 mods loaded

[iNFO] Preparing level "world"

[iNFO] Default game type: 0

[iNFO] Preparing start region for level 1

Unless there are some other suggestions, might just want to keep an eye out on the earlier forum post to see if the author has any fixes.

reposting here as the other topic was in Discussion

dead91, I had that same issue last night with the same version of files you tried. I'm not sure what the issue was as it was late and didn't have time to look into it.

From what I noticed the server loaded fine with just forge then fine with just PlayerAPI but once TFC server core was installed I would get the errors you mentioned above.

Well, maybe some good news.

Anon 1362 http://www.terrafirm...view.php?id=580 said:

---

"If you open the minecraft_server.jar and delete mod_UpdateManager.class, your server won't use the UpdateManager, and it won't cause your server to implode.

mod_UpdateManager.class can be found in the root of minecraft_server.jar."

---

So, that might just solve your issue (hopefully).

That's what solved Raisercraft's issue, i believe that was the admin posting the fix in that thread.

Great to hear. I've updated everyplace I knew of with that issue.

So if anyone knows of any place I missed, please let them know.

That's what solved Raisercraft's issue, i believe that was the admin posting the fix in that thread.

Not sure if that was the admin (Vazkii), but he's also release a hot-fix for this issue, though we'll probably have to wait for the next release (as long as there's no issues), to see it in effect.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0