Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
cnumartyr

[Offline] Terra Incognita - Dedicated TFC Server in the US

18 posts in this topic

"Discover the new world"

Terra Incognita is a new server based in the US (people outside the US are still welcome to join). The focus of this server will be building and exploring the new world.

Server Info:
IP - 208.115.125.66:25565

Mumble Server:
IP - 69.175.99.202 Port - 4022

Mumble is not required to play on the server but highly encouraged.

I will be accepting applications for Mods over the next few weeks, please PM me. Requirements will be limited but include: 1) Decently active member of the TFC forums, 2) Uses mumble, 3) Give me the time slots (in GMT) that you would be playing.

Some basic rules:

Mods will not grant items. You must work for and earn your stuff. All the mods will be doing the same.

You may use Smart Move and REI's - THATS IT. Any X-Ray packs or things of that sort will get you banned.

At some point we will begin construction of a town that is walled off. 20x20 plots will be available on a first come first serve basis. For now anything within the town is considered protected. You may not steal or kill within town. This may change with Beta 3.

No settlements within 100 Blocks of the spawn point.

No griefing outside the town, but you may steal from other players and PvP outside of town.

Violation of the above rules will result in a first warning, second 24 hour ban, and third permanent ban with an allowable appeal.

City Details:

Will be a 3x3 center square with a pillar to mark the center of town. In all 4 directions from the 3x3 square will be a 3 block wide road extending 150 blocks to the edge of town. Every 20 blocks will be a 2 block wide side street. Signs at the entrance of each main road will contain the rules.

Sounds cool :D You got yourself a player

Unfortunately I won't be up much til later tonight, it's my GFs birthday afterall..

I'll be on for a while tonight. Server is pretty awesome and smooth.

Server is indeed running very smoothly, although TFC is still kinda flaky. :)

We have a small village started with a community armory upgraded to bronze. Most people have been very cool about helping out - scouting and mining ores, gathering wood for charcoal, and cranking out ingots so we can all have decent tools to use. Up to you if you want to pitch in or head out on your own.

Town walls are going up. There is a welcome center at 0,0 near spawn with some basic survival stuff for new players.

How is everything going. I think try to get on. Not too long ago can't remember when, spawn in the ocean. Swim to shore. Meet Mob. Died. Respawn again. Fight off mob, look around. fell in deep hole. died.

Was thinking trying again, but wasn't sure what version you was running. Also was wondering how the town coming.

The server is still at 47f. Spawn is in a desert you will see a pyramid near there and town is about 400 meters to the north on the Zero axis. The town is coming along slowly. About half the players are going on thier own out side of town in secret locations. Not sure when the admin is going to update to 48x.

The server that i usually play has recently shut down, but this server sounds good. But i would like to know what version you using, since its not mentioned above.

Maybe you need to update Smart moving, I guess after update I can enter.

MC 1.3.2 - Smart Moving 10.6.1

Please, GET THIS SERVER UP.

I'M SICK OF SHITTY SERVERS.

I'm pretty sure this one looks fine.