Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tennyson

Unable to walk in SMP build 48

19 posts in this topic

Server

minecraftforge-server 3.3.8.152

MC-1.2.5 - Player API server 1.4

TFCraft-server-core-B2-Build48

Client

minecraftforge-client-3.3.8.152

MC 1.2.5 - Player API client 1.5

TFCraft-client-core-B2-Build48

I installed build 48 on server and client and in SMP I am unable to move. Single player mode is fine. I've reinstalled both client and server, deleted config files, used an exsisting world, started a new world but still unable to move after logging in.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Humm.... I just tried making a 48 client and server. When I load up the SP, it runs fine. When I load up server and join it, I'm floating and jerking around in the air (similar to how you are when you're stuck) then eventually kicked for flying from the server.

2012-08-21 22:25:01 [iNFO] GCountach joined with: [MinecraftForge 3.3.8.152, TFC Beta 2 Build 48]

2012-08-21 22:25:08 [WARNING] GCountach was kicked for floating too long!

PlayerManager Successfully removed player GCountach

Doesn't show PlayerAPI, but I do have it. Guess it's not listed since it's not a forge mod.

There's a bug report up now on it: http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/bugs/view.php?id=594

Cool thanks for duplicating.

I wasn't getting kicked for flying when I did this in windows but I switched over to linux and now getting booted for flying.

2012-08-21 20:57:05 [WARNING] palmaceia was kicked for floating too long!

PlayerManager Successfully removed player palmaceia

Strange, the server and client were running on my windows 7 computer when I tried it.

Yeah, also when I loaded my original world I spawned in a house I made. Within that house I could move around fine but could not walk through the doors. I switched to creative mode and could fly out of the house but then couldn't land anywhere.

On a side note, anyone get SmartMovement to work on B48? for the server i mean.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition.

I am running Minecraft 1.2.5, with the appropriate versions of Minecraft Forge, the most up-to-date version of PlayerAPI for 1.2.5, and TFC Beta 2 Build 48.

Additionally, I have installed (on both client and server) the 1.2.5 backpack mod and Smart Moving. On the Client I have additionally installed Rei's Minimap for 1.2.5 and Optifine Multi-core for 1.2.5.

I get the same "unable to walk, floating in the air" problem.

Additionally, I cannot break rocks laying on the ground. I have to break the dirt they're sitting on

Also, there are no adult animals upon world gen.

I'm having the same problem with SMP. My player keeps falling from half a block above and it hinders movement. Build 48 needs a quick fix.

Looking at the bug tracker, where I've been commenting on and adding bugs as I've found them, so far the most important bugs seem to be, in order of importance

Can't walk on TFC blocks in multiplayer

No Adult Animals

Plants have no textures (have not reproduced myself)

Surface rocks all drop as granite/Surface rocks can't be broken without breaking block under them

Smart/autowalk not working on sand

Ambulatory Animal Corpses.

That's just for bugs added today.

I still can't reproduce the whole "game crashes on opening knapping GUI" thing. I'm about to give up trying.

Also, I've managed to reproduce all of those above bugs (save the plant texture one, which I do not have the patience to do tonight) on a basic install of Forge, PlayerAPI and TFC, with no other mods installed.

Got basically the same problems. Didn't test without my other mods though.

Will do some more testing as soon as I can find the time.

When SM is installed it throws about 20 errors in everyone's face, for a SM server, this is gamebreaking,

The problem with new animals and plants not having textures seems to be that the new resources haven't been updated with the 48 core client (see This Topic). The resources are still from the 47 builds. That should be fixed as soon as the new resources are uploaded.

new resources are up.

Does the resource fix deal with the adult animal problem?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0