Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danthehitman

Deer and new crops have no textures, no hostile mobs.

27 posts in this topic

All the deer and the new crops have no textures. I am also not getting any hostile mob spawns at all. Anyone else seen this?

Figured out the textures. The non mediafly link had the wron resources file. Still dont have any hostile mobs. Any ideas?

Not playing in peaceful. Hardcore actually. Very strange. Lots of strange stuff with 48b though.

i though the only thing TFC did with the mobs was adding the TFC versions of the passives, bears and deers. I don't know how could it affect anything else O_o

didi you deleted the configuration file of the previous version?

i though the only thing TFC did with the mobs was adding the TFC versions of the passives, bears and deers. I don't know how could it affect anything else O_o

didi you deleted the configuration file of the previous version?

we haven't touched hostile mobs yet.

That is what I am seeing as well. All baby animals, which I saw a bug submitted for, and I am not getting any hostile mob spawns at all.

we haven't touched hostile mobs yet.

Naw but you guys did change the biome code, which holds the list of valid spawnable mobs~~~

Naw but you guys did change the biome code, which holds the list of valid spawnable mobs~~~

That might be the issue. I'll look into it tomorrow.

got the same problem

i thought it was strange to find that i was walking around on hard difficulty and not being killed by anything

Baby animals and mob spawns is completely fixed, and will be released soon

Baby animals and mob spawns is completely fixed, and will be released soon

thank you

also on an unrelated note could you fix villagers? i would like to have them stay around without despawning as i do like having populated villages.

thank you

also on an unrelated note could you fix villagers? i would like to have them stay around without despawning as i do like having populated villages.

how are you getting villagers?

Spawn eggs i assume, he runs a server.

Spawn eggs i assume, he runs a server.

can't make it public i am afraid sorry :(

my computer can only run with a maximum of 5 people and its only up for a short time while i wait for a friend to finish building a new computer.

yea i used eggs to get a couple villagers. my friends like having them around as they make towns feel more lived in :).

can't make it public i am afraid sorry :(

my computer can only run with a maximum of 5 people and its only up for a short time while i wait for a friend to finish building a new computer.

yea i used eggs to get a couple villagers. my friends like having them around as they make towns feel more lived in :).

got a lot on my plate, but I'll look into it.

Mobs and baby animals fixed in 48c. However, Where did the deer go? I had them in 48b and now they are gone.....

Mobs and baby animals fixed in 48c. However, Where did the deer go? I had them in 48b and now they are gone.....

wut.

I've found a ton of deer in 48c SSP

EDIT: Although it was in a world that was generated post-48c

I've found a ton of deer in 48c SSP

EDIT: Although it was in a world that was generated post-48c

pre or post?

Post. That is to say, a world that was created in 48c had deer in it. I don't know whether a world that was created in 48b would still have deer.

Yeah, i found some too in another world, but seems like they are taking damage somehow and dying off. I watched a few (4) running around on their sides all red then disappear and leaving behind ?wool???

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0