Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

i'm sorry to hear this...

nothing personal, but i'm disowning you as a friend now

D:

Well, on the bright side, I still have Sherlock to keep me company.

D:

Well, on the bright side, I still have Sherlock to keep me company.

well, which animes did you watch that you didn't like them?

well, which animes did you watch that you didn't like them?

It's not that I don't like them, I have nothing against them and thought many were very cool. It's just that I can never keep going past the first few episodes, I don't have a lot of free time usually and I try and spread what I do get out over gaming, this forum, movies, tv shows, drawing, music (guitar), trying to learn java, and other hobbies. That means I usually am very picky about what I watch and when, and when there are a few hundred episodes for an anime to watch It would take me a year to just watch the first 50, where I can finish a season of Doctor who in 2 months if I'm lucky. Now add all of that up with a story line that Is (often) very complex and confusing and then add myself, who if more than a week has gone by will forget 65% of the story from the last time. So, it's less that I don't like anime, and more that anime doesn't like me. :P

...IMHO, It is the best anime for its genre (maybe even of all time) hands down. Just pure awesomeness....

The fuck you say

Posted Image

Action:~keeps checking thread to see if dead~

Reaction:~keeps being disappointed~

The fuck you say

Wait, are you saying FMA:B is bad, or are you saying it is good, but Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagen is better?

Wait, are you saying FMA:B is bad, or are you saying it is good, but Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagen is better?

I think he means: The thing thay you said before.

He's saying FMA:B is not the best of it's genre.

Meh, I have my opinion, Eternal has his. Maybe harsh dragons have different tastes.

FMA:B is a great show, it's just Gurren Lagen is legitimately epic, by the true definition

oh and achtran, i was the same way for a loong time, i got stuck halfway through FMA:B like a year ago, and just started it up again last month

The second part.

I love FMA:B

I live by TTGL

FMA:B is a great show, it's just Gurren Lagen is legitimately epic, by the true definition

oh and achtran, i was the same way for a loong time, i got stuck halfway through FMA:B like a year ago, and just started it up again last month

The second part.

I love FMA:B

I live by TTGL

Well, the way you two talk about it, I should give it a try. I should rephrase that to "best of its genre that I have seen" :P