Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joey

The Craft.

142 posts in this topic

I love how this went from carpentry to drugs...

Yep, it's the TFC derailment machine at work.

If you unleashed us upon a nation, all of their trains, trams and monorails would be devastated within an hour :P

and thus is the magic of the internet

drugs aside, i did have some pretty weird hallucinations when i was like 12 and i had a fever of like 110

and thus is the magic of the internet

drugs aside, i did have some pretty weird hallucinations when i was like 12 and i had a fever of like 110

Yeah, I have heard of people having hallucinations due to sleep deprivation too, but I don't know how they rack up on the scale of 1 to tripping balls :P

What did you see ? :S

Yeah, I have heard of people having hallucinations due to sleep deprivation too, but I don't know how they rack up on the scale of 1 to tripping balls :P

What did you see ? :S

i dont exactly remember all of it but one of the tamer ones was

i saw this fat midget guy, standing in my doorway, on a giant ice cube, yelling at me that he wouldnt let me out of my room

oh and eternal, i saw that you liked that one post i made about 40 bajillion times

Once I halucinated that the grim reaper was standing at the foot of my bed.

Later I went to use the bathroom, and it felt like the toilet seat was vibrating and clanking.

It was so goddamn weird. I'm not going that long without sleep ever again.

i dont exactly remember all of it but one of the tamer ones was

i saw this fat midget guy, standing in my doorway, on a giant ice cube, yelling at me that he wouldnt let me out of my room

That is definitely "tripping balls" :P

I think the most unpleasant thing I saw during my experience was hair, like in the grudge, while the best thing I saw was a wonderful multicoloured shifting pattern whenever I closed my eyes :D

Can't say i had that, more like groundhog's day with 5 minutes. repeating over and over, and would occasionally switch, and some things were real, and some weren't

Once I halucinated that the grim reaper was standing at the foot of my bed.

Later I went to use the bathroom, and it felt like the toilet seat was vibrating and clanking.

It was so goddamn weird. I'm not going that long without sleep ever again.

yeah lack of sleep is bad but fevers can do some pretty weird shit too

cuz not only do you see weird stuff, you feel like crap too

another night i thought there was this bladed pendulum coming down from the ceiling onto my bed, and for some reason i couldnt move

I think the most unpleasant thing I saw during my experience was hair, like in the grudge, while the best thing I saw was a wonderful multicoloured shifting pattern whenever I closed my eyes :D

Oh shit.

I see that every time I close my eyes.

Also, I once thought I was a hobbit.

Can't say i had that, more like groundhog's day with 5 minutes. repeating over and over, and would occasionally switch, and some things were real, and some weren't

That sounds unpleasant as well :S

hmm and those were just the optical halucinations, dont get me started on the shit i heard...

Lol, say goodbye to the democratic party then XD

You're completely right, taking the 'do not shove up nose' labels off of my expensive electronics will obviously void my entire bioscience degree and cause my simple democratic brain to revert to its 5 year old state.

There are intelligent people in both parties - the difference is that, while the stupid people in either party are essentially interchangeable, an intelligent democrat will put himself up on a cross and bleed their emotions and wallets all over people who get a bad rap or unfair judgements because nearly all of us have some sort of fucking messiah complex, whereas an intelligent republican just goes 'Lol fuck it' and keeps everything for themselves because they need a 3rd golden yacht to impress their friends.

Oh shit.

I see that every time I close my eyes.

It is difficult to explain. It is much more vivid than normal (as that is indeed normal :))

I also saw street signs everywhere when I closed my eyes, which was odd :P

Hah, that's funny.

Is it bad that I think halucinations are fun?

It is difficult to explain. It is much more vivid than normal (as that is indeed normal :))

that kinda stuff is always so much more vivid than memories or dreams

also, whenever someone talked to me, their voices sounded all weird and almost musical, and they echoed in my head for about 5 mins after they stopped. also my vision got weird, like everything seemed really zoomed out, like it was much smaller thatn it was

Hah, that's funny.

Is it bad that I think halucinations are fun?

No, it's natural.

You only realise how bad the bad side to them is when you have to drunkenly disarm your friend who is carrying a knife, is shaking, stabbing the air and thinks he is in vietnam,

We had to hog tie him and leave him in the bathroom all night :S

No, it's natural.

You only realise how bad the bad side to them is when you have to drunkenly disarm your friend who is carrying a knife, is shaking, stabbing the air and thinks he is in vietnam,

We had to hog tie him and leave him in the bathroom all night :S

and now we get to mental trauma caused hallucinations

and now we get to mental trauma caused hallucinations

Ah nah man, he was fine the next morning :)

Apart from the ropeburn and the bruises from where I'd elbowed him a couple of times :S .. It's a much longer story than I'm telling, but it got pretty violent after the knife appeared :S

It's all fun and games until he glues a bowling pin to his head and runs around screaming 'EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EX-TER-MIN-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!'

Ah nah man, he was fine the next morning :)

Apart from the ropeburn and the bruises from where I'd elbowed him a couple of times :S .. It's a much longer story than I'm telling, but it got pretty violent after the knife appeared :S

mmm well i think i had a very different experience than most of that, do you know what exactly caused him to be like that?

my brain was just too hot and didnt know what to do with itsself for about a week

and that is why i get my flu shot now

This being the most active thread on the site pleases me,

and Eternal, it was a non-serious joke. hence the XD at the end.

also, what was that picture supposed to be? i cannot see it.

This being the most active thread on the site pleases me,

and Eternal, it was a non-serious joke. hence the XD at the end.

also, what was that picture supposed to be? i cannot see it.

agree'd your picture is borked out the wazoo

mmm well i think i had a very different experience than most of that, do you know what exactly caused him to be like that?

Yeah, he took mushrooms at a party where he didn't know anyone else.

Doing hallucinogenics in a place where you feel even a little uncomfortable is a bad bad move :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0