Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
capt_slowpoke

Block Heads [0.79]

168 posts in this topic

Bah I should have been more specific i suppose, it is affected both the unfired and the fired version of the container.

I mean you fixed the fired version, sorry for not saying that.

Here's a to-do list of what needs to be completed, for more information on the specific texture uses, see here

blocks

• Rope.png
  • Silk.png
  • String.spng
  • torch_off.png
  • Straw bed textures are the incorrect size, resulting in an odd gap in the block in-game.

blocksclay

• Ceramic and clay vessel texture missing entirely.

blocksdevices

• Grill Wrought Iron.png

blocksmetal

• Trap Door textures
  • Unknown metal textures
  • Lamp textures

blocksplants

• Flowers
  • Jute.png
  • shortgrass.png

blocksplantscrops

• Corn (2).png is still 32x instead of 64x
  • Jute textures
  • Sugar Cane textures
  • Tomato textures

blocksrocks

• Fire Brick.png

gui

items

• Fertilizer.png
  • flower_pot.png
  • Glass Bottle Overlay.png
  • Glass Bottle.png
  • peat.png
  • Potion Overlay.png
  • Quiver.png
  • Rope.png

itemsarmor

itemsfood

• Rutabaga.png
  • Salads
  • Seeds Jute.png
  • Seeds Rutabaga.png
  • Sugar.png

itemsplants

• Jute Fibre.png
  • Jute.png

itemspottery

• Ceramic Bowl.png
  • Ceramic Vessel Overlay.png
  • Clay Bowl.png
  • Clay Fire Brick.png
  • Fire Brick.png

itemstools

• Bow Textures
  • Fishing Rod Textures

itemswood

• Acacia Door.png

modelsarmor

Edited by Kittychanley
Updated to 79.21

Love this pack SO MUCH. The ores are definitely working for me. Excellent work!!! 

Did you change the ore textures from the picture on the OP? 

Love this pack SO MUCH. The ores are definitely working for me. Excellent work!!! 

Did you change the ore textures from the picture on the OP? 

Yeah, I did. They're more contiguous now, but unfortunately there's no way to place them and take a picture now, or if there is I'm not aware of it.

The ores in this texture pack are some of the best. However, seems that they now cover the whole block face from all directions. This really makes the blocky nature of minecraft stand out, which i do not like...Can we have the smaller ore patches back?

If you're in need of textures I have a few I did. Redid the stained glass based off your normal glass, as well as a burned out torch texture based off your torch texture.

If you're in need of textures I have a few I did. Redid the stained glass based off your normal glass, as well as a burned out torch texture based off your torch texture.

Thanks, I'll add this in, go ahead and link it here.

The ores in this texture pack are some of the best. However, seems that they now cover the whole block face from all directions. This really makes the blocky nature of minecraft stand out, which i do not like...Can we have the smaller ore patches back?

Those textures were made before the split. I might have the original file somewhere but they'd need to be separated.

Minor update: I fixed the single line of pixels that were off on dacite and color matched smooth basalt to the bricks. Who knows how long it's been like that?

Edited by capt_slowpoke

I had these done for a while and never actually added them, they're done now. Yes I know the rose is called a poppy, it's going to look like a damn rose for now because that's what the filename called it. Also there's apparently an unused single peony. Other updates, short grass and cattails have also been fixed. 

Posted Image

Edited by capt_slowpoke

Another minor update, hardened clay textures were added because I started playing with a modpack that uses them

*bump 

Yeah the link on the first page is down. Is there another working link for this resource pack? 

12 hours ago, Irwe said:

*bump 

Yeah the link on the first page is down. Is there another working link for this resource pack? 

Okay here's the deal, I have a copy of the resource pack, but it's really heavily outdated (it's from 2013). If I can find a more recent copy (even 2015 or early 2016 would be fine) I will simply link it back here, if not I'll try to update the pack myself and link it here of course.

EDIT: Here's a mega link for the 2013/2014 blockheads. I'm sorry I couldn't find a more update to date version.

Edited by nick6788

5 hours ago, nick6788 said:

Okay here's the deal, I have a copy of the resource pack, but it's really heavily outdated (it's from 2013). If I can find a more recent copy (even 2015 or early 2016 would be fine) I will simply link it back here, if not I'll try to update the pack myself and link it here of course.

EDIT: Here's a mega link for the 2013/2014 blockheads. I'm sorry I couldn't find a more update to date version.

Thanks man! There seems to be a decryption code for that mega link tho and cant be accesed without a code. 

37 minutes ago, Irwe said:

Thanks man! There seems to be a decryption code for that mega link tho and cant be accesed without a code. 

Whoops, I fixed my original post, it should work if you click that link, and not the one you quoted.

Edited by nick6788

3 minutes ago, nick6788 said:

Whoops, I fixed my original post, it should work if you click that link, and not the one you quoted.

Thanks man!