Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
capt_slowpoke

Block Heads [0.79]

168 posts in this topic

This texture pack is really great. I had to relearn my trees and ores, but once I did, it was much easier to identify them. Really nice work.

The new charcoal will need a texture.

Awesome work. This pack is all I'll use now. :)

EDIT: For derpy-ness.

'How so?'

sorry it took so long, ~insert excuse for lazyness here~

what I mean, is the unmined ores appear to be downsized images pasted on the side of a stone wall. I suggest making it look more like the vanilla tfc textures, but perhaps add enough contrast that the ore 'pops' to the player. What I like to see is something that looks a bit more natural, and with the lack of dimension in this voxel world, the best course would be to stick with tfc style.

I hope that makes since to you.

Great TP here. The only issue I can see is a horrible tiling effect on the ores since they don't 'connect' like TFC ores. Since ores are generally found in large veins, it's advised to get connected ore textures.

Just some constructive criticism here. :)

Why are you staring at ore? i always mine it as soon as i see it, lol.

Edit:Nevermind, found out on my own that it works on 1.3.2 :)

Is it just me that thinks that Native Copper(the item, not the block) looks like admiral ackbar in this texture pack?

By the way i like it and would love to see a 64x64 of it

Capt_slowpoke, can you desaturate the rest of the Kapok sprites and S. beam textures like you did for the planks?

Edit: Now I see that water is no longer transparent with the texture pack. How can we fix it?

Love the texture pack!

When are you going to update it to add charcoal piles and such?

I've changed all the ores to tile but I can't get a screenshot because I can't see anything with damage levels in NEI, so just use your imagination (Or download the pack). Should be up to date with version 49j

Very nice texture pack. I'll use it as default from now on.

Many much kudos, makes it easy on the eyes and all-around awesome... now to begin work on my ultimate doom fortress. :lol:

P.S. Noticed in my mine that all ores don't seem to recognize the stone they are set in as far as texture goes, looks like the basalt walls have streaks of cookies n' cream ice cream in them B) (which is making me hungry... :huh: )

the vanilla stuff is updated too, for the record. Not that I'll ever see it until Bioxx implements the stuff from new vanilla

I noticed that the water textures are moved one pixel too high, causing lines in the water in-game. Shifted them down one pixel in Photoshop, and all is well.

i like this texture pack a lot will wait for the 52e update :)

Posted Image

Patch for Connected glass

(Report any remaining bugs)

Download

Drag the files from the .zip into the texturepack. Be sure to have Optifine install, or there would be no visual difference.

Everyone got the right to distribute this file, unless otherwise told.

Some few textures was made by capt_slowpoke

how do i know this texture pack is up to date??? last i checked it was good for 49j? i guess?

May even be able to finish this CTM thing with reeds, and upload it :D

Posted Image

Had to make an account to post that I was bewildered by invisible zinc until someone pointed me to this texture pack. I had to swap back and forth and still couldn't spot the difference without this pack! Gets a like from me because zinc on gneiss is impossible to spot, and this saved me a lot of time and frustration!

There's no graphics changes with 52 as far as I can see, so it should work.

Edit: oh wait there are... It should be updated now.

Edit again: If somebody can give me templates for CTM or find any kind of documentation that tells me how to actually USE it I'd be grateful

Here are my CTM textures, with randomized bookshelves and the oak texture. I took frederikam's one and chaged the transparency.

Where do the reeds go?

Posted Image