Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
capt_slowpoke

Block Heads [0.79]

168 posts in this topic

Not to nag, but you would be my hero if you made plank stairs and halfblocks match those updated plank textures you put out a while back :)

Not to nag, but you would be my hero if you made plank stairs and halfblocks match those updated plank textures you put out a while back :)

Way ahead of you

Posted Image

I keep meaning to do that and get distracted playing Dark Souls.

I keep meaning to do that and get distracted playing Dark Souls.

Men... Dark souls without a xbox controller is so frustrating... I have it here but only played enough to get mad about my keyboard

Way ahead of you

Posted Image

niiiice, thanks :)

the version on my dropbox should have updated wood textures, and a few tweaks to terrarocks

Wonderfull TP :)

You did a great job, now i'm torn apart between your's and Johnsmith TP.....

Mix of both would be a dream :wub:

Hi. The newest updates may have lead you to realise this, but just in case, the 56 version has no textures for water. At all.

Hi. The newest updates may have lead you to realise this, but just in case, the 56 version has no textures for water. At all.

Well, It is already to build 60, so....

The disappearing water has something to do with optifine, I can't figure out how to get it working with TFcraft. If anybody knows how to get random mobs without using optifine, that's all I use it for and the original random mobs mod is long abandoned. Textures should be current with version 60 now.

Is there a chance of making it 64 or even 128? It is a great texturepack!

set water animations to "dynamic" to get water working ;)

I had this great texturepack for 52e. Now i have updated to 60 I dont see the weeds in my inventory...default textured displays them as colored bags...

oke just letting you know...keep up the good work..its very appriciated :)

mmm maybe i have the old texturepack..where can i download the latest?

oke got 59 version now.. i see most seeds but for example red bell pepper seeds have no graphics

some of the seeds don't have graphics, I think. I'll check on it later tonight when I get back from work.

really love thiss texturepack, hasss a nice, clean and realisstic feel to it.

This is about the only TP that suits my taste.

Doku is close to it as well, yet not entirely.

The only suggestion i would give is adding more shaders to torches and doors(wooden) as they appear to me as incompleted, shallow and cartoonish due to lack of said shaders.

I especially like all the rocks you've made, logs , crops and weapon textures.

This is about the only TP that suits my taste.

Doku is close to it as well, yet not entirely.

The only suggestion i would give is adding more shaders to torches and doors(wooden) as they appear to me as incompleted, shallow and cartoonish due to lack of said shaders.

I especially like all the rocks you've made, logs , crops and weapon textures.

thanks. The reason they look like that is because those are some of the first things I did when making this pack however long ago, and I've gotten better at pixel art since then. I need to revise them some but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love what you did with the Protection-meter, looks great. Also love the crops and everything. Thx for creating and maintaining this texturepack.

Is there a chance of making it 64 or even 128? It is a great texturepack!

Not currently, I think things start to look weird when you go over 32, but there's not enough room to work with 16.

Not currently, I think things start to look weird when you go over 32, but there's not enough room to work with 16.

Yeah. I don't think things look right when you go over 32 either, BUT there are many exceptions to this rule, such as the stuff like the minecraft city featured on Gamechap's channel, and the kind of things the voxbox does. But again, you have to be really good as a builder to make it look right, and the way minecraft generates terrain, HD texture packs just don't look right.

how do we set water to dynamic? is isn't one of the options in the menu, only fancy water on/off, clear water on/off and water animations on/off :s

my old brain isn't what is used to be, i may need a hand here >.<'

nevermind, i think i speeded past it by mistake. silly old sod that i am.

I love the new doors, glad to see you gave them different styles instead of just changing the colors!