Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
capt_slowpoke

Block Heads [0.79]

168 posts in this topic

I third that, i will wither and die without the excellent color contrast this pack provides.

I would like this updated as well but seeing as how Capt Slowpoke hasn't been on sense Jun 8th I do not see this happening.

Unless someone else picks it up.

Capt Slowpoke is still very active in the IRC and he's been working on updated the pack.. he just keeps getting distracted with Kerbal Space Program...

i just hope he doesn't resent us for pushing him to finish at this moment then. if it helps that just means that the pack means just that much more to us. and ksp is a bit of an addiction so i know where yer comin from kitty.

It's been updated for a while now actually, I just kept forgetting to update the OP, since the dropbox link never changes. I'm in IRC like Kitty said, and also can't stop playing KSP.

I've got some CTM stuff made as well, but I have no idea what to do with it with the new format. It's in the zip file, too.

Would you consider supporting the ExtraFirma addon? It would be a lot of work, but it would be cool. And I know a lot of people like that addon.

Would you consider supporting the ExtraFirma addon? It would be a lot of work, but it would be cool. And I know a lot of people like that addon.

Yeah I'm thinking about it, because I'm using it too and also a masochist.

Nice. You'll do a good job. By the way, your gems are simply amazing, probably my favourite part about the mod.

I love how the mod looks, sadly, the anvil is terribly bugged. http://puu.sh/6t3i3.png

Lol! The anvil interface changed with 77 a lot.. I guess he forgot about that. I use the pack in my Let's Play series but haven't gotten as far as anvils yet. Good catch!

I'll bug capt in IRC to update it.

Pack is updated, fixed some broken GUI's.

Pack is semi updated for the new version, all the berry bushes are in, as well as the water plants. Bioxx made the unfortunate decision to update the mod right as Dark Souls 2 released, though. I've got 32x versions of most of the new stuff I did graphics for, finding where I saved it is the problem. I'll work on the blocks first, then do the items.

I absolutely love this pack. I feel some go a little too far with the realism and it looks a little weird to me seeing as how everything is still a block. I think this is the perfect level of it though.

I updated a few of the UI elements, I need to go back and check the vanilla ones too but I don't have a ton of time right now

Is it just me? or when i ever click download it just goes to "Untitled" ?

Is it just me? or when i ever click download it just goes to "Untitled" ?

That's correct. Give the page a minute to load and the save dialog will pop up.

That's correct. Give the page a minute to load and the save dialog will pop up.

Thanks.

i love the style of this texture pack, was wondering if there is any chance you might make it 64x or 128 at some point in the future

New update, did the acacia items and blocks, all the gravel types as well as some vanilla stuff I can't remember right now.

Also single chests are done

And double chests

Edited by capt_slowpoke

Another update: All meats and berries done (I think) and I took out all the UI stuff because I have to redo almost all of it.

hey cap is the large container texture bugged or just not done yet?

the top of them look like i was doing some acid

hey cap is the large container texture bugged or just not done yet?

the top of them look like i was doing some acid

Oops, that's the texture I was using to do the default and I forgot to remove it. Should be fixed now.