Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
capt_slowpoke

Block Heads [0.79]

168 posts in this topic

Everything should be working with 72 now.

I have invisible natural rock and dry waterways, and yes, I have the newest version.

Also using Optifine 1.4.5 HD U D5.

EDIT: I turned CTM off and that fixed the rock issue. But water is still very invisible...

Change water animations to dynamic. This is an optifine thing.

I don't know what causes the water thing with optifine, but granite being invisible is a fuckup on my part from when I was trying to use CTM. I never did get it working.

Change water animations to dynamic. This is an optifine thing.

That fixed it

Oh, I found some old style vomit pile sulfur in game so I went ahead and updated that too.

it does work, but it makes it into the basic water animation, though i dont know if you have a water texture, or animation in yer pack to begin with heh.

Currently working on converting this to the new format. It is a giant pain in the ass.

Thanks for the effort, your pack makes the game easier on the eyes with the nice contrasts and colors.

yes thank you for the effort. only a few asshole requests from me though.

please some CTM? i have found a bitchen 32x32 one called dervitation and i have to say that the ctm truly makes it a whole different pack from the rest. it has depth equal to 64x64 packs with twice the character.

if not or even if so also please add

some water textures. i know there is a fix for it, but honestly i hate vanilla water textures and it's what kept me from enjoying this really good pack. inevitably it's what kept me from using it all together versus the albion pack. but it still is a great pack, and i cant wait for further iterations on it!

thank you again!

I have so far not been able to get CTM to work with any of the stuff from tfcraft which is kind of pointless as there's basically no more vanilla blocks left. See further up in this thread. I will theoretically get around to doing animated water textures at some point, but I used to use the water shader thing so I never did them. I also don't mind the vanilla water.

I have so far not been able to get CTM to work with any of the stuff from tfcraft which is kind of pointless as there's basically no more vanilla blocks left. See further up in this thread. I will theoretically get around to doing animated water textures at some point, but I used to use the water shader thing so I never did them. I also don't mind the vanilla water.

ahh ok i hope i wasnt coming off as too much of an ass. but i also liked it as a vanilla pack, not just a tfc pack. so really i would like ctm still, but if you dont want to do it then i dont blame you for it really. though i am glad to hear you will be doing a water texture, i really, really do appreciate that one more than you might take from this. seeing as albion back is as of yet put on hold it seems.

your cartoony(?) take on tfc though is also quite refreshing versus the ornate style of the albion.

either way cant wait for the updates like i said last time. the default is ok, but the contrast you offer makes it a hell of a lot easier to play tfc for me. thanks for responding so quickly.

Everything should be converted over, including the new vanilla stuff. If anybody finds anything missing let me know.

It looks like it is still the original texture for mutton.

Thanks so much for all the hard work on this slowpoke

*Friendly reminder to finish seeds*

Another super quick fix is you've got Willow Log and Willow Log Top switched... just a naming error but it results in willow trees having their "rings" showing on all sides.

confirmed Willows need to be fixed, but its just a minor thing, whenever you feel like it

*Friendly reminder to finish seeds*

Seeds look like they are actually completely done, and there is just another renaming error with Green Beans. You've got two files, one named "Seeds Green Bean" that has the original texture, and one named "Seeds Green Beans" that has the new texture.

Looks great, I'll finally be able to change my Sphax set (which i also love)

New hopefully fixed version uploaded, thanks to KittyChanley and Kreicus again for catching some stuff I probably wouldn't have.

I am sorry but I feel like I'm getting seizures when I walk on grass! MAKE IT MORE SUBTLE!! Horrible.