Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joey

Animals 'r Cool

59 posts in this topic

wrong section for bug reports

and didnt you say your phone was dying?

i smell something fishy

Got home and used comp. now I'm back on phone.

no. you would not wear hides in the jugnle. Most jungle tribes wear next to no clothes at all. The "jaguar" pelt or whatever is entirely made up by the western world to hide the nudity of jungle goers. Why don't you try to wear a fur coat in the jungle.

And no, sabretooth cat pelts were not often worn because sabretooths were horribly dangerous. Besides, they went extinct 12 000 years ago and lived in only south and north america. While there is evidence that the first people in North America arrived 14000 years ago, they quickly disappeared and the next wave arrived after the smilodons went extinct.

Stone age clothes: Posted Image

This is obviously fake. Everyone knows they didn't have cameras back in the stone age, so this picture must be some sort high tech CGI. Whatever it is, you really shouldn't be trying to trick us.

This is obviously fake. Everyone knows they didn't have cameras back in the stone age, so this picture must be some sort high tech CGI. Whatever it is, you really shouldn't be trying to trick us.

sigh, you fool, that is someone wearing reproductions of stone age clothes

we can make acurate reproductions because we base them off scraps of the actual clothes that we find in archaeologic sites

...wow.

...wow.

obvious troll is obvious

this has derailed so much, I had to stop this from becoming about tanning. Anyways. TURTLES. DISCUSS

obvious troll is obvious

sad thing is... not really

sad thing is... not really

k obvious troll fail is obvious troll fail

or he's just a bit stupid

this has derailed so much, I had to stop this from becoming about tanning. Anyways. TURTLES. DISCUSS

Soup?

but this is a suggestion thread...so are you suggesting turtles?!

turtles wouldn't do very much... i mean you can eat them and you take their shell for...i don't know ...a shield maybe...but i don't think they're a priority animal are they?!

i would rather suggest a lot of dangerous carnivores....that's why i said tigers....even if you don't wear their pelts...

because they are kind of necessary in order to replace the vanilla mobs...

but then again i think that animals have been discussed and some have been confirmed already right?

so i don't really get this thread..

little sidenote:

from what i have read there is actually not soo much known about the clothing in stone age because cloth and hides are easily lost through decay...so you don't even really know IF they wore sabertooth pelts..and i am pretty sure that in case any stone age tribe would have had to kill a sabertooth cat...they WOULD wear the pelt...because they most certainly would notjust walk away from it after taking it out...but whatever..

but this is a suggestion thread...so are you suggesting turtles?!

turtles wouldn't do very much... i mean you can eat them and you take their shell for...i don't know ...a shield maybe...but i don't think they're a priority animal are they?!

i would rather suggest a lot of dangerous carnivores....that's why i said tigers....even if you don't wear their pelts...

because they are kind of necessary in order to replace the vanilla mobs...

but then again i think that animals have been discussed and some have been confirmed already right?

so i don't really get this thread..

little sidenote:

from what i have read there is actually not soo much known about the clothing in stone age because cloth and hides are easily lost through decay...so you don't even really know IF they wore sabertooth pelts..and i am pretty sure that in case any stone age tribe would have had to kill a sabertooth cat...they WOULD wear the pelt...because they most certainly would notjust walk away from it after taking it out...but whatever..

thanx for getting this back on track. *pats on back*

sigh look at my picture, now look back at my refference, your refference is now understood

ah yes, shows for little girls. as we all know how popular that is with the male demographic.

ah yes, shows for little girls. as we all know how popular that is with the male demographic.

Lauren Faust, writer and director of MLP:FiM, upon hearing a reporter ask about the 'manchildren' that watch it -

"Honestly?? I feel that people who call them that are ignorant a-holes. That's how I feel.

I didn't create this show for little girls, I created it for little girls and their parents--including male parents. It only stands to reason that adult animation fans without children may like it, too.

The belief that boys shouldn't be interested in girl things is the main reason there's hardly anything decent for girls in animation--- or almost any media, for that matter. It's a backwards, sexist, outdated attitude."

Ahaha... silly people with biases. You seem to be in the wrong thread, Animals are cool, ponies are animals, therefore we have to thread advantage here :D

also, it's really nice of you to assume that all of us are males

Lauren Faust, writer and director of MLP:FiM, upon hearing a reporter ask about the 'manchildren' that watch it -

"Honestly?? I feel that people who call them that are ignorant a-holes. That's how I feel.

I didn't create this show for little girls, I created it for little girls and their parents--including male parents. It only stands to reason that adult animation fans without children may like it, too.

The belief that boys shouldn't be interested in girl things is the main reason there's hardly anything decent for girls in animation--- or almost any media, for that matter. It's a backwards, sexist, outdated attitude."

That doesn't change the fact that you're watching a show about technicolored donkeys. You posting this implies that i actually care what lauren faust says about her pony show, which is untrue.

That doesn't change the fact that you're watching a show about technicolored donkeys. You posting this implies that i actually care what lauren faust says about her pony show, which is untrue.

yet you probably watched a show about a talking square shaped sponge and a squirrel who lived in the ocean while wearing a space suit

or how about that one with the little animal-things that people caught from the wild and forced to fight each other

point is, its a cartoon, just like any other cartoon

Note to myself: Must resize pictures in the future

ok ok, lets not get overboard with this

dont want to give any more reasons for them to hate on us

You posting this implies that I actually care what you say about my watching habits, which is untrue

Yes, I watch a show about ponies... so what, exactly, was your point again?

I almost want to add ponies just to spite all the brony haters.

(legit ponies, not magical talking ones)

(and I'm not a brony either.)

I don't even watch MLP and even I think you're being fairly harsh.

What the hell is wrong with a multicolored pony, anyways?

I never really got hating on brony's any more than I got hating on Nickelback fans. People will do what they want, why should I stop them or mock them for it ?

Ps. This is my way of telling you all I am a nickelback fan and I feel it is very hypocritical to mock people for it yet expect leniency with your own media preferences :P

I really don't understand why everyone hates them so much ? I appreciate they are skillfully devoid, but that doesn't affect my enjoyment of the music. I like barbecues, just because they aren't fine works of nouveau cuisine doesn't mean they don't taste good :P

I never really got hating on brony's any more than I got hating on Nickelback fans. People will do what they want, why should I stop them or mock them for it ?

the same reason people hate on anything, they are so insecure with themselves, they feel a need to put down others to make themselves feel good

or how about that one with the little animal-things that people caught from the wild and forced to fight each other

i fuckin loved pokemon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0