Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Xechon

Can't delete meta-inf or install mods on 1.3.2 server

8 posts in this topic

Trying to make a TFCraft Server, but whenever I try to edit the server files, it says that the archive is corrupt. Also, where do I put the terrafirmacraft mod itself, since there is no mod folder?

Also, where do I put the terrafirmacraft mod itself, since there is no mod folder?

You must create one in the main server folder called "mods". For the corrupt files try to re-download the server and if this don't work I can't help you.

Anyway the mods folder is created when you start a server with forge inside the .jar, so if you can make the server work, all the folders will create.

Hope I helped.

You must create one in the main server folder called "mods". For the corrupt files try to re-download the server and if this don't work I can't help you.

Anyway the mods folder is created when you start a server with forge inside the .jar, so if you can make the server work, all the folders will create.

Hope I helped.

I downloaded a new server from minecraft.net, put it in a folder, opened it with winrar, and tried to put forge universal in, but it wouldn't let me, saying that the archives are corrupt. It gives the same error when trying to delete meta-inf. I have downloaded many fresh versions of the minecraft server jar, but they all give the same error.

The server "works", but without the mod the world is obviously screwed up very badly. The client version is working for me.

Anything I'm doing wrong?

I downloaded a new server from minecraft.net, put it in a folder, opened it with winrar, and tried to put forge universal in, but it wouldn't let me, saying that the archives are corrupt. It gives the same error when trying to delete meta-inf. I have downloaded many fresh versions of the minecraft server jar, but they all give the same error.

The server "works", but without the mod the world is obviously screwed up very badly. The client version is working for me.

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Did you try to launch the server once before installing mods?

Did you try to launch the server once before installing mods?

Yes, it works fine if I don't use the mods, it just wont let me put the mods in the server jar

Yes, it works fine if I don't use the mods, it just wont let me put the mods in the server jar

I forgot to say that in servers you must never delete META-INF. I tried now to downlaod the server, but when I try to launch it, it says that it is corrupt. I tried also to download the exe and for the first time a server ask me to login. Maybe Mojang has changed the servers a bit, because until some days ago I had a 1.3.2 lan server that worked. Now It seems to not work. Same version anyway.

I forgot to say that in servers you must never delete META-INF. I tried now to downlaod the server, but when I try to launch it, it says that it is corrupt. I tried also to download the exe and for the first time a server ask me to login. Maybe Mojang has changed the servers a bit, because until some days ago I had a 1.3.2 lan server that worked. Now It seems to not work. Same version anyway.

Darnit, every time I try to get my friends together to play this mod...

Anyway, thanks for the help, it must just be a mojang side error. I'll just look for vanilla-side server info, and see if I can identify the problem.

Darnit, every time I try to get my friends together to play this mod...

Anyway, thanks for the help, it must just be a mojang side error. I'll just look for vanilla-side server info, and see if I can identify the problem.

For now you can play 1.2.5 if this isn't a problem for you and your friends, because 1.2.5 is the most recent server that hasn't this issue. I googled it right now and many other people have this problem, so it is probably a mojang error. ;) Have fun if you can...