Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leosallespoli

Kriging a Geostatistics tool

60 posts in this topic

Use the volume explorer

Where is that? I can't find it. :

(I should note that my data is from minecraft surface scans, with a few data points from an exploratory tunnel, and I do know where the ore is, but I thought I'd have fun visualizing the data)

Posted Image

I thought you knew since you've did the slicing

I thought you knew since you've did the slicing

No, I created three new volumes to do that. XD

Anyway: woo! :D

yeech im not even gonna touch this one, my brain might just quit and move to the bahamas

yeech im not even gonna touch this one, my brain might just quit and move to the bahamas

Really ? Mine is already there enjoying a Pina Colada in a light shower while I drool over my keyboard and occasionally tap things then post it on this forum.

So not much has changed.

Really ? Mine is already there enjoying a Pina Colada in a light shower while I drool over my keyboard and occasionally tap things then post it on this forum.

So not much has changed.

oh dont worry mine has already had 3 vacations to the alps

thanks th that side of youtube

on second thought that side of the entire internet

i dont even belive in sanity anymore i lost that stuff in the third grade

i dont even belive in sanity anymore i lost that stuff in the third grade

The concept of "Sanity" as it is generally understood doesn't really hold up to any scrutiny.

Fundamentally, "Sanity" is a matter of perspective as it describes "abnormality" which is relative to your social concept of "normal". Even though this is easily realised, people are inherently subjective so we will always view others in comparison to our personal frame of reference.

The concept of "Sanity" as it is generally understood doesn't really hold up to any scrutiny.

Fundamentally, "Sanity" is a matter of perspective as it describes "abnormality" which is relative to your social concept of "normal". Even though this is easily realised, people are inherently subjective so we will always view others in comparison to our personal frame of reference.

let me rephrase

i meant to say "mental stability"

let me rephrase

i meant to say "mental stability"

Hmmm .. I want to keep nitpicking, but it is so off topic :P

All I will say: Is complete mental stability truly desirable ?

Obviously, we need to be reasonably steady, but true stability would bring us a concerning step closer to the wavy horizon between "human" and "biological machine".

Personally, I don't see why people want to be perfect, it is our flaws which give us our humanity.

Same thing lol Srg, look at my sig, Stability is subjective.

Same thing lol Srg, look at my sig, Stability is subjective.

erhge, ghighet, nhreghe

well you would know if you spent extended periods of time on that side of the internet

Since I have a test tomorrow abou Sedimentary basin my brain has to stay in place, although all this geology is making my brain cry. But this part is not that hard, really!

Since I have a test tomorrow abou Sedimentary basin my brain has to stay in place, although all this geology is making my brain cry. But this part is not that hard, really!

one word for you: Calculus

I've passed that, Numeric calculus is harder, but anyway geology sucks because is too much to remember, the math is kindda easy.

erhge, ghighet, nhreghe

well you would know if you spent extended periods of time on that side of the internet

Posted Image

This is a goatee protector. Weird, right?

Now imagine a Goatse Protector.

...I'm not weird, I swear! Don't lynch me!

-snip-

If you can't shave around a bloody goatee, you don't deserve facial hair :P

I will ignore your later comment :L

Goatees are amazing M'kay? i just let it grow out, and trim the whole thing every month.

Goatees are amazing M'kay? i just let it grow out, and trim the whole thing every month.

I go for the "I have been living in a box for the last 3 months" look myself. The ladies love it ¬.¬ .. I'm just too lazy to shave :P

Posted Image

This is a goatee protector. Weird, right?

Now imagine a Goatse Protector.

...I'm not weird, I swear! Don't lynch me!

no, not that side of the internet

i mean that side of the internet, the side where you go once by mistake and then never return on purpouse

actually now that i think about it, i dont think it's possible to get there on purpouse, like that island in pirates of the carribean

Tortuga, can only be found by those who know where it is, or have a magic compass.

and yeah, i'm really glad i didn't do a img search for the latter part of that post.

no, not that side of the internet

i mean that side of the internet, the side where you go once by mistake and then never return on purpouse

actually now that i think about it, i dont think it's possible to get there on purpouse, like that island in pirates of the carribean

Like the sexually disturbed, goatse side of the internet?

(BTW, if you couldn't tell, that's not me in the photo. I don't even have a goatee.)

Like the sexually disturbed, goatse side of the internet?

(BTW, if you couldn't tell, that's not me in the photo. I don't even have a goatee.)

no, not sexually disturbed, more mentally broken and thrown into a ditch to leak out by the things there

... The fat-pie side of the internet, maybe?

EDIT: Look it up in youtube

... The fat-pie side of the internet, maybe?

EDIT: Look it up in youtube

not just youtube my young padawan, if this is truly the path you wish to take, go out beyond the confines of youtube, out into the raw, unbridled internet

but if youtube is what you wish, try out cyriak

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0