Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ChasedByBees

Would you kindly add all of the following items to the creative inventory, please?

15 posts in this topic

All the TFC-specific seeds, like maize, wild maize, oat, wild oat, etc.

All the types of cobblestone.

All the types of smooth stone.

All the types of stone bricks.

Why they weren't there already, I have no idea.

Thanks for your continued work on TFC!

Because this mod isn't fun to play in creative mode.

Why, thank you, sir, without your experienced guide we wouldn't have such a great mod as yours!

As internet sucks when you want to use sarcasm, i will remark that the previous sentence was sarcastic. A suggestion post should be kindly asking for something to be implemented, and give reasons why it should. This post is, even from the title, a authoritary order from a guy who can't give them. This isn't your mod, and i'm sure you notice it; however, if you do notice it, then you should know that this kind of things will never, ever be implemented if asked in this way.

Oh, and by the way, excuse the devs of a mod about tweaking survival mode for not paying too much attention yet to the creative mode.

Az - Your opinions aren't facts. Even assuming they are: As the owner of a server, I frequently need to use these items to help others on my server have more fun and give them *exactly* the kind of gameplay they're looking for.

Another - Stop sperging over semantics. I'll fix it immediately after posting this so autists won't keep whining over such small, inconsequential things as how a request is phrased.

your options when playing on a world are Survival, and Creative

TFC is 'Survival mode the way it should have been'

Obviously bioxx is incredibly concerned about creative, and made this mod primarily for that game mode

Your logic revolves around treating the written word as law. "The point of TFC is to only play on survival!" "The point of Minecraft is only to mine and craft, just like it says in the title!" "The point of [anything] is to [anything else]!"

The problem with that is that it's your opinion, which contributes nothing to this suggestion. The creative inventory missing 50+ common items is a pretty big deal whether the server in question is set to survival or creative mode. As the owner of a survival server, I regularly need to access these items as quickly as possible to help players who are just starting out. With the addition of something that should've been there in the first place, alongside all his other items that are already in creative mode, this would make my job easier, and help more people have more fun. It's as simple as that.

NEI? It works for SOTMead (I've seen the blocks, at least)

Thanks, RGamer - now THAT is a constructive, on-topic post which'll probably help. I'll check to see if NEI adds those to the side right now - thanks for your input!

If you want to spawn things in, install NEI and take some of the workload of the devs. Edit: -Ninja'd

It would be an extremely easy thing to do for the devs who've already done much more complicated things. They've already added most of the TFC textures to creative, but to add these 50 or so, they just need to add the 16x16 textures to where they're supposed to go, and make it so that clicking on those images spawns those items. It's the dev's job to make their mod(s) fully functional as intended - adding some of the items in the mod to creative mode, but not all of them, seems like it's something that's unintended which they'll fix/add later.

It would be an extremely easy thing to do for the devs who've already done much more complicated things. They've already added most of the TFC textures to creative, but to add these 50 or so, they just need to add the 16x16 textures to where they're supposed to go, and make it so that clicking on those images spawns those items. It's the dev's job to make their mod(s) fully functional as intended - adding some of the items in the mod to creative mode, but not all of them, seems like it's something that's unintended which they'll fix/add later.

I really dont think bioxx cares whats in creative, this mod wasn't designed to be used that way, it isn't the point.

I sense too much "Would you kindly" Next, you will be asking us to get stepped on by a Big Daddy...

I'm not entirely sure as to how things work when added to the creative menu, but I think at least some of it is auto added. Since most tools aside from prospector's pickaxes are in the tools section, and all rocks should be in the materials section, along with all the logs. Either way, as mentioned above, NEI(Not Enough Items) Is a great tool, it also comes with shortcuts for changing time(without breaking the calendar), healing yourself and some other stuff.

And the mod is specifically for survival yes, and saying to someone that it is just their opinion is as much of an opinion of yours. Regardless of how people feel, the only opinions that truly matter in a topic such as what gamemode this mod is tailored for is that of the developers. Even so, having all of the blocks added to the vanilla creative interface would be greatly appreciated nonetheless.

-I'm not going to read all the posts-

We need full coverage in creative mode and TMI/NEI because the mod is in beta and we need to help test it, not to play it, period

Hey Chased, this should just be a bug report. I am going to lock this but do ask that you put the information over there as it stands right now, Bioxx adds in to creative what he comes across that is missing :D