Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kreicus

[x64] H3D Texture 5.1.2 [TFC Build 0.79.15] (Updated 01-13-15)

113 posts in this topic

This texture pack that made to stay true to the vanilla (and TFC vanilla) textures. I've tried many texture packs in my time in minecraft and I've come to love just the default look of minecraft,...slightly edited.

Everything should be textured, if there if anything missing, please let me know.

H3D is meant to stand for High Definition + 3D, since that's sort of what I was tryin to get it to look like. There are a few other vanilla minecraft 3D texture packs, and many are nice but some of them look too 'shimmery' for me, so I've added in a bit of grain/blur to it.

I know many people say it's better to see it in game, but I have to say it as well,.. for some reason my screen shots seem to come out a bit less nice looking then it is in game. Anyways...

As always, constructive criticism is appreciated.

DOWNLOAD Dropbox Link For H3D 5.1.2 (MC 1.7.10 TFC Build 79.15)

This version now includes the Infographics Paintings textures, full information can be found here. Will re-add when i redo those paintings.

**Note, there may be some vanilla textures not yet updated, will get on that soon**

Now Supporting the Following Addon Mods: Will re-add when I confirm the addons are still active and up to date.

ExtraFirma by Zerren 

Stone Splitting Wedge by jackd23

Leather Water Sac by Emris Morath

Future Plans:

Making the fruit tree leaves more unqiue

And now, onto the pictures. *Need To Update These*

Posted Image

More Images: (Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/SGxB4#0)

Version 3.3.0 Now Has Connected Texture Support! Currently Glass Panes, Grass, and Wood Planks are Supported. Few Pics Below:

With CTM

Posted Image

Without CTM

Posted Image

Other Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS: I know it's not a unique piece of art, I'm no artist, so yes, its computer graphics manipulation :)

Special Thanks to Gilgs for support and bug testing
Special Thanks to Amariithynar and TheWolf277 for providing much needed constructive criticism and putting up with many many rough drafts :D
Special Thanks to Forkk, spAnser, and the rest for letting me tour their lands.
Splash Screen Logo by spAnser.

Edited by Kreicus

I have to say... While it looks interesting, it looks like everything is made from Legos, Any chance of maybe switching the style on some blocks? Because they all have that underlying theme (Could just be my preference however)

Wow! Never see a similar texturepack. It's so cool...+1 man!

I am also a fan of texture packs that try to stay true to the original look of minecraft so I have been using your texture pack since you first posted it and It has become my primary Texture pack to use when I play TFcraft. I am looking forward to seeing the changes that you have been hinting at.

Thanks everyone!

Due to the lego comment sparking my friends and my own impression of the texture pack to now always look like lego (thanks a bunch btw) I've been changing some things around.

Most of theses changes are getting rid of many of the pokey dots on many textures. When i started with this, I did the dirt first where the pokeyness looked ok. And then for some reason I got that stuck in my head to do things that way. I've since made the wood planks/stone bricks/etc to have more larger bolder bumped out seconds that look a lot better imho. This is the method I'll be using from here on out and also will update some more textures like this as I see them. Many will stay the same though, like leaves and dirt.

I'll be updating almost daily with small updates here and there, I'll post if I do a major update so keep an eye out! :)

I have to say... While it looks interesting, it looks like everything is made from Legos, Any chance of maybe switching the style on some blocks? Because they all have that underlying theme (Could just be my preference however)

If you're still checking this post, I wonder if you have any new opinions with the recent changes ? :D

Hay there Kreicus, Just a heads up incase you are not aware. the clay and ceramic mold textures are now missing from your texture pack as TFcraft build 52C.

Hay there Kreicus, Just a heads up incase you are not aware. the clay and ceramic mold textures are now missing from your texture pack as TFcraft build 52C.

Hey thanks. My server is still on 50c, so I havn't seen the png changes. I'm still trying to work on items currently in the game rather then worrying about new TFC items (like item racks) but I don't want missing textures either, I'll get on this later today (I hope).

Looks really nice i hope it gets updated soon since most of the other texture packs are good for build49x i'm going to have fun trying all out :) i can't wait :P

Just updated yesterday for 52e :D

I just updated the link rather then keep the old pre 52 one,..i dont imagine that needed anymore, but I guess i could add it back if people dont like to update?

Is it going to hurt updating to the new pack if I still use 50c? I know some of the textures weren't done back then and Bioxx likes to switch stuff around, don't want to cause any errors or anything.

Is it going to hurt updating to the new pack if I still use 50c? I know some of the textures weren't done back then and Bioxx likes to switch stuff around, don't want to cause any errors or anything.

It would, the ingots and double ingots moved locations in the png,...i readded in the pre-52e download for you.

It would, the ingots and double ingots moved locations in the png,...i readded in the pre-52e download for you.

Thanks! Great work btw, I love the 3d feel of it.

Would it be possible for a 64x pack of this? It looks amazing and I'd really like to use it, but sadly my computer doesn't like anything larger than 64x texture packs.

Would it be possible for a 64x pack of this? It looks amazing and I'd really like to use it, but sadly my computer doesn't like anything larger than 64x texture packs.

I've looked at ways to do it at 64x and I will at some point. Right now I might finish up the rest of 128x, then converting that to 64 might be easier then trying to do them both at once. I did just take all the images and shrink them down by half, and it didnt look half bad. I may do that as a temporary thing if it all looks good. Either way, I will do it, and possibly a 32x if its possible.

Okay just checking, I'm not in any rush :) Good work on the textures though.

I agree that it looked a bit lego-ish but i downloaded the updated version and it's quite nice now. the stone bricks are my favorite i think. Not alot of texture packs for tfc so good job and thanks! i'll definitely use this one.

Oh, and there's a bug with sphalerite molds. They display as double-ingots instead of molds containing sphalerite. I guess it's the same for any other metal, but I only tested it on sphalerite.

So, I'm rather new... and yours is the highest res texture pack, I'm used to sphax...

Any chance I could request the picture from the OP with all the different stone types, but labled?

Edit: I've found where the standard textures are and have compared them, so this request is moot now.

Edit again, since I don't want to double post and no one else is talking: This riverbed...

Posted Image

...has both dirt and gravel in it.

Very good texture pack, amazing to find such a fleshed out x128 pack for TFC, but this is the one thing that is killing me right now. Any chance there might be some sort of... something, to make the gravel not blend quite so well?

Updated to build 66, sorry for the long delay, was on vacation then had a lot of catching up to do with work, and with this.

Updated to build 66, sorry for the long delay, was on vacation then had a lot of catching up to do with work, and with this.

Yours is my favourite texture pack for TFC!!!