Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kreicus

[x64] H3D Texture 5.1.2 [TFC Build 0.79.15] (Updated 01-13-15)

113 posts in this topic

I've been looking for an up to date texture pack as well. Going to give this a whirl when I get home.

Updated the download, fixed the few issues that Zodsmar talked about.  The torch, flint, lilypad.  I didnt fix the particles because i wasnt planning on doing anything with them, though i might, but ill have to do it to all the particle effects.  Just not sure what to do because my theme is a 3dish gritty style that may not look good on 'flames' and smoke and such.

Hey thanks so much! I am happy to see that you updated the pack so quickly! One thing I noiced the topic title says updated to 77.15, but the build at the moment is 77.22. You may wanna change that. Just saying. Otherwise thanks so much!

Hey thanks so much! I am happy to see that you updated the pack so quickly! One thing I noiced the topic title says updated to 77.15, but the build at the moment is 77.22. You may wanna change that. Just saying. Otherwise thanks so much!

Derp, I missed that when I changed the update date. :P Fixed now

Derp, I missed that when I changed the update date. :P Fixed now

And then I fixed that :P Thanks Kitty :D

I've been using your pack for a few sessions now and enjoy it. One thing I came across though - out of the four grain types that I have, rye and oat and barley are using the new sprite but wheat still uses an old one. I mean the grains you get after refining the harvested produce with a knife.

I've been using your pack for a few sessions now and enjoy it. One thing I came across though - out of the four grain types that I have, rye and oat and barley are using the new sprite but wheat still uses an old one. I mean the grains you get after refining the harvested produce with a knife.

Hmm, I just tried this out and I get the correct wheat/straw and the correct textures for them.  Can you provide a screenshot or try it again with current versions/builds for me?  thanks for the info though

Nevermind, I see what you mean.  the icon changed to that similar to the other grains, mine is still the old version (but is textured in my defense!:)) I'll fix it soon Omicron, thanks!

Updated!

I only had time to update the GUI's to the new format, will get the rest updated soon.

This new version have many errors of textures. Please correct it.

UPDATED for 78.  Not all addon mods are updated.  There may be some errors with vanilla textures.  Let me know of any and all errors, thanks! :D

Was there anything added between .11 and now? or will this work fine for the most recent version? this is still my favorite texture pack and I'd like to try it out again

I had to make an account just for this texturepack. Thank you so much! It is the best texture pack for TFC. I've been using it for a long long time and just had to reinstall TFC so i found myself back here and thought it fitting to post a thank you as I have spread the word of this texture pack to any TFC players i know. Really great work, hope to see you continue!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great texture pack. I love the style. Dig the block breaking animation too.

when i play with this texture pack the clay  shows up in my invontory as purple squars and sam with a flower or one of the bushes when its on the ground.. how do u fix it

Made some updates for .17  Fixed some GUI's, fixed the new coal image, updated doors and a few other odds and ends.

Nice texturepack mostly when i played i used this but never rated and commented

Made some updates for .17  Fixed some GUI's, fixed the new coal image, updated doors and a few other odds and ends.

nice! thanks a lot

i hope you can update it again when the next version comes out. It seems it is not far off

Does anyone know exactly how to get the animal familiarization sprite working for this resource pack?

Also, not sure if its in the default texture pack, but I have noticed that horses do not have a jump meter. I would have tested with default texture pack, but with Dunk's derp in .9 ... i dont have any horses to test with again lol.

So looks like the download was modified to include the familiarization icon.

But current 'bug' would be that the texture for the food prep area is not updated.

Did a few more things besides updating to .13  I fixed many of the renaming/location issues in MC and in TFC (tfc mobs, mc stone textures, etc) Also I redid all the vanilla UI's also so they look good while using NEI.  Also did the creative menu because I test a lot in creative and didn't like seeing vanilla UI :D.  This may be a start of me making this into a full vanilla texture pack as well :)

Thanks!

OMG yay, thank you. I've been having to use the vanilla textures until you updated this one. Does this also include the animal familiarity icons? That was one of the biggest texture pack annoyances for me.

Does this also include the animal familiarity icons?

5.0.0 actually had this, if you grabbed the download later (Kreicus did a stealth update on it)

@Kreicus: I don't know how the texturing works, but would it be possible to change the border on the Food Prep UI so you can tell what tab you have selected? I noticed that the tabs blend in with the main area seamlessly.