Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

useless bone meal

12 posts in this topic

I personally think that bone meal is overpowered by growing the plant instantly in minecraft but making bone meal useless it's worse

my idea is that if you mix bone meal whit dirt it would make plants grow faster but not instantly

that's all i have to say

Personally, I'd like to see bonemeal be one of a few items which, when thrown onto a tilled block or used in a compost heap and then that compost thrown onto the soil, will be able to increase one of the new nutrients by a certain amount.

No one knows what the agricolture update will bring to us, maybe someone, but bonemeal is still a dye. Not useless at all. I think that it would be useful if stirred with ash. This would make more sense to both the items. Keep an eye in the updates. They are the best friends of a TFC player.

that's good to

Personally, I'd like to see bonemeal be one of a few items which, when thrown onto a tilled block or used in a compost heap and then that compost thrown onto the soil, will be able to increase one of the new nutrients by a certain amount.

No one knows what the agricolture update will bring to us, maybe someone, but bonemeal is still a dye. Not useless at all. I think that it would be useful if stirred with ash. This would make more sense to both the items. Keep an eye in the updates. They are the best friends of a TFC player.

Just a little detail, wolf... we are already in the agriculture update. All that crops recently added? part of the agriculture update. So, yeah, we already kind of know what this update was going to bring us. Other than that, you are quite right, as i think it's not finished yet.

This was part 1 of 2 i believe, i will throw a fit if we don't get Soy... as it is most of my diet lol.

Just a little detail, wolf... we are already in the agriculture update. All that crops recently added? part of the agriculture update. So, yeah, we already kind of know what this update was going to bring us. Other than that, you are quite right, as i think it's not finished yet.

I explained myself bad. I mean when all the agricolture update is out and all the new functionalities are introduced. Ah finally I explained all and...wtf

Well what JAG said... plus there's already been a thread about this. Search function, people...

Well what JAG said... plus there's already been a thread about this. Search function, people...

is there ? i didn't founded

buut while this one's up here, might as well add my input

mayhaps we would use a BTW style system, where putting bonemeal on the ground would fertilize it, making plants on it grow faster

mayhaps we would use a BTW style system, where putting bonemeal on the ground would fertilize it, making plants on it grow faster

You know, as much as I like BTW's implementation of certain features, I do like a number of them (Milling wheat, etc.)

I agree, as the system is it could add to one of the nutrient groups, and we'd then need 2 more fertilizer types to take care of the others, or maybe have a tier 1+ fertilizer option eventually, it could actually get pretty in depth with fertilizers giving multiple nutrients at different levels, though I don't know if anyone but me would find joy in that.

Also your avatar has changed greatly since I last saw it.