Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Xepher101

[Offline] Survive And Thrive TFC Edition!

45 posts in this topic

This will be a server, where two teams will go one thousand blocks, in opposite directions and make a settlement. And the first settlement to get red steel tools wins.

We won't start untill we have at least 5 to 10 people on each team.

We have 4 maybe 5(i'm not sure yet) people on one team already, so there are lots of slots open still.

The server ip: TerraFirmaDerp.Zapto.Org

If you want to play with us please fill out this application:

Minecraft Username:

Why you want to play on this server:

I'd love to play something like this- sign me up.

Minecraft Username: Slink730

Why I want to play: I don't get to play enough TFC since I spend too much time on DHB. Always wanted to play in a competitive setting to see how good I am :)

IGN : lassesp2142

Why? : Because i have been trying to find a server that features this. And i wanted something that is team based, i am a very mature player, and i hope that i can have play with you guys.

Minecraft Username: dragonrule4

Why you want to play on this server: i wanted to play this mod with a couple new people, and get some advice.

Minecraft Username: KMBKILLER

Why you want to play on this server: Seems like it will be fun and will give me something to do.

IGN: Mtndewdude21

Why?: Haven't played much SMP TFCraft. I thought this server looked like a good place to start.

IGN: Link2o1o

Why: Want to play TFC more, but everyone I know doesn't wan't to play it because its too hard or too long. And see if I'm better than most... :D

IGN: Irishkoala14

Why: I want to play TFC more and I want to play it on a server and this sounds fun

Also what version of TFC is the Server on?

Alright. We have the minimum amount of people, so we will start tomorrow. I will sort out the teams once everybody is on tomorrow.

If Anybody else wants to join go ahead and post your application, i will whitelist you and you can join.

I don't have time to play for longer than 3 hours tomorrow...

IGN: ultraboomer

WHY?: haven't played TFC since rocks dropped flint. this would be a good way to learn... and have nothing better to do.

Minecraft Username: myundietalk

Why you want to play on this server: This sort of game sounds like a lot of fun and i would definately like to participate. i would find that its very unpredictable as well. it could take several irl days to complete or it could take only a few irl hours with enough skill and good luck on one team.

Once it starts, if you're late i will tp you to your teams location