Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
VegasGoat

Rocks vs. Cobblestone

51 posts in this topic

You should try to, might solve a few of your problems. If you must shut off your brain when you are on the internet, at least use it when you are arguing with people or are mad, otherwise you look like a stupid tween CoD player on youtube.

How do those tween CoD players get as many views as they do, anyhow?

The stupidity of Youtube reachs no limits, Rgamer. that's the rule 68 of the internet.

The stupidity of Youtube reachs no limits, Rgamer. that's the rule 68 of the internet.

youtube is where the internet went to die, after it committed suicide in the loony bin.

youtube is where the internet went to die, after it committed suicide in the loony bin.

... Somehow knowing the people that post in this forum, i'm really surprised that nobody asked "And what's the rule 69?" yet ._.

... Somehow knowing the people that post in this forum, i'm really surprised that nobody asked "And what's the rule 69?" yet ._.

i would assume it has something to do with 69'ing?

Not trying to be mean, but... thank you, captain obvious!

Uh, if it exists, someone has done a 69 with it, and posted a picture of it on the Internet? Or at least sketched it happening?

Well... wait, why are we talking about this? ._.

I dunno, you brought it up.

Well... wait, why are we talking about this? ._.

lol i read this and thought of Desmond the moon bear

"how did i get here?"

lol i read this and thought of Desmond the moon bear

"how did i get here?"

I just read this and thought of Desmond Hume.

Not the same 'how did I get here?', but a much bigger one, I think ;)

Also: who saw Terry O'Quinns new acting role (on a show with a title that has questionable connotations)?

Not trying to be mean, but... thank you, captain obvious!

you're very welcome :)

Because so do politicians and chimp cages at zoos, and all for the same reason

Actually, I hate those derps. I mean, why do they think COD came out before Halo? It's so annoying!

Actually, I hate those derps. I mean, why do they think COD came out before Halo? It's so annoying!

-facedesk-

you just completely missed my point -.-

-facedesk-

you just completely missed my point -.-

lol i accidentally Quoted the wrong post XD

so you left the post that you mistakenly quoted? you didn't fix it? Why not? Why do I keep asking questions? Why is the sky blue? Why do the voices never stop? Why do people make useless posts on forums? Why are those lemons on fire? Should I be doing my homework right now and not spending all of my time on this forum? yes.

*drags thread back on topic by its hair*

I'm looking forward to the construction update whenever the devs manage to get it out, because I honestly don't like the cobblestone thing either. I have no issues with falling cobblestone or badly mined stone being cobblestone, but rock or pebbles, should NOT suddenly become a meter sized chuck of cobble. But hey, give the devs some time. This isn't exactly a finished product yet! :)

*drags thread back on topic by its hair*

I'm looking forward to the construction update whenever the devs manage to get it out, because I honestly don't like the cobblestone thing either. I have no issues with falling cobblestone or badly mined stone being cobblestone, but rock or pebbles, should NOT suddenly become a meter sized chuck of cobble. But hey, give the devs some time. This isn't exactly a finished product yet! :)

*comforts thread after it has been treated so poorly, helps it make it back to off-topic land*

so... ahg, i got nothing, carry on.

Maybe when you right click with a pebble a layer or so (1/8 of a block maybe) of rocks appear. Then it can be built up and up like the charcoal by right clicking with a pebble (like log pile) or when you right click on it without a pebble, a GUI pops up akin to said log pile feature.

Maybe when you right click with a pebble a layer or so (1/8 of a block maybe) of rocks appear. Then it can be built up and up like the charcoal by right clicking with a pebble (like log pile) or when you right click on it without a pebble, a GUI pops up akin to said log pile feature.

I believe that is the plan, Stan. Except for it being storage for rocks, that's new.

It somehow makes sense... unless the rocks were joined together with something like clay, like i think it will be ._.

I believe that is the plan, Stan. Except for it being storage for rocks, that's new.

It's Dan, do you see a "T" in my name? lol.

But really , replying to the above post, maybe the stone works like dirt does but with layers unless you put in some mortar.

EDIT:

Not trying to be rude...

EDIT:

Not trying to be rude...

I fail to see the possible rudeness in your post, am I missing something?

Because so do politicians and chimp cages at zoos, and all for the same reason

Hey, hey, let's be fair. We watch politicians because they have the power to decide how much taxes we pay, etc, etc.