Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Link2o1o

[Offline] Survive & Thrive Group Survival

82 posts in this topic

Survive and Thrive

Original idea by Xepher101.

Server IP will be given a day in advance to those playing. And its Whitelisted.

The idea of the game is that two teams, consisting of a maximum of 10 players per team, head in different directions in a total of 1000 blocks each. Once there they must, Survive... and Thrive, by getting tools and a bucket for everyone on their team. One team makes Blue Steel, one team makes Red Steel.

Team Trading

Trading or Raiding are allowed, Raiding is limited to attacks and chest raiding, not base destruction. Single blocks are allowed to be placed on top of Bloomeries and forges, to slow enemy production if you so desire. Since the first 3 Teirs are different for Red and Blue Steels Trading one source for another is recommended, so both can prosper, or for more of one material.

Griefing and or Team Betrayal

Griefing your own or an enemy base is not allowed Team Betrayals are not allowed, those that are on your team are you team. You want to leave them, or take their stuff you should just leave. Teams are final no switching in game.

Breaking Rules

If you break any of the above mentioned rules a Ban will be freely given to those offenders, if it was for Team betrayal or Raiding, its only for that game. If your Griefing or otherwise you will be banned for this game and every game to come. Do Not Grief.

Current Players

Re-post your username if you want to join the next one...

ultraboomer

lassesp2142

Link2o1o

Zakhad

JoeyTehPwnzar

memangamma

Red teams gets Red Steel, Blue team gets Blue Steel.

4 slots still available

Application Form: Copy and paste this. (its the easy thing to do)

Minecraft Username:

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak):

Why you want to play:

What is the best time you can play:

Time zone:

Next game: Oct 13. Time: 10 GMT - 6 and 17 GMT + 1

Be 15 minutes early so that we can settle teams and such.

Can't wait. People you should really send in an application for this, because this is gonna be so awesome!

Minecraft Username: Jur1121

What chat/mic/video software you use: I use Skype for chatting with friends but I speak bad English. I have Fraps too.

Why you want to play: This event may make me learn more from the mod. I love working with a team.

What is the best time you can play: Weekends are the best. My timezone is GMT +2.

Idk if you actually got our timezones and info but heres mine.

GMT + 1

Prefered time, any time just will mostly be able to help in weekends.

I use Camtasia and another program that i cant remember the name of now, i tried to livestream but didnt get the sound rigth, but who knows. Maybe ill try again.

-

Minecraft Username: Zakhad

What chat/mic/video software you use: - Samsung Studio Condenser C01U (Attached to a jagermeister tin i broke stand xd) - I don't have webcam, and i can record in Fraps audiacity and i render if adobe premier or vagus pro - but i dont really like to upload because my upload is quite had 8Mbit down - 0.37 MBit up (also why id rather not livestream cus best i can get is like 360p but i use livestream procaster)

Voice chat programs used - Skype/Ts3/Vent/mumble

Why you want to play:

Hey new guy here play nice ! :P - Bin watching alot of spotter's guides recently current on Season 3 - And have been getting into TFC alot but havnt really gotten around to playing with anyone yet so would like to see what the online interacivity with this mod brings in a online experince and i hope that this is the place to do it, This is the first time i've looked into a TFC server (per say i know its event)

What is the best time you can play: im from the UK GMT + 0 - but im fairly unresitrcted at what hours i can play - i have a part time job so some nights ~(if it ends up being USA time that i may have to leave early as its midnight for me when its midday for u)

how long will this event last ? days/weeks?

FYI by Chat/voice/video I was meaning between Skype, Mumble, Vent, or Teamspeak. :P I don't actually want any description on video software :D (Not very important unless you want to livestream/record :P)

And how long it lasts is really up to you guys I say just to Red/Blue steel tools plus bucket so this doesn't end up being a month long game.

since I don't think I mentioned this on the previous thread, I will only talk through mumble or TS.

Minecraft Username:

JoeyTehPwnzar

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak):

I probably won't be using voice chat, but if it's necesary, I can use mumble or skype.

Why you want to play:

I played a similar game like this, on a server called AoS. We had to collect resources and duel in TFC. That was really fun, and this looks really cool swell too.

I'm in school, and my timezone is EST, so like for 1.5 hours at a time max, after 3:00 PM. On the weekends, I am much more flexible.

Minecraft Username:

cadenw34

What VOIP do you use:

Why you want to play:

Im intorested in something like this. I had this idea to do this with some friends like an hour before posting this. I didn't have a good ammount to play though. So when I saw this I knew I had to join.

4-7 pm central standard 10 pm-midnight central standard (week days)

All day central standard (week ends)

The times I'm looking at for the game are 3-4PM GMT +1 and 9-10AM CDT Our most central areas of times so far. And it will be on a saturday. (Date in main post)

That time seems good for me, got like 3-5 in that same timezone.

I should also mention that i use Skype and TS3. I can always download new software if necessary.

Is it just pure TFC we need?

Idk about saturday 3-4 PM because i think i got work that day. But and hour later migth be fine.

I'm not sure If you guys want Smart Moving with it or not or just plain TFC. I was thinking of adding smart Moving as well, but if you guys don't want it we'll just use TFC. You guys can give suggestions of mods to add. I'm open for more suggestions.

An hour later should be just fine, I'm just leaving enough time so we don't run into the next day, for some of you, while we play :D

Its not really game breaking but it as hell makes life easier

i would highly recommend

Smart moving if u set to hard so it ends up being a resource if u choose to use it e.g. running from creepers it gives a sense of more immersion (i cant recall the sheer amount of times iv been saved by grabbing onto a ledge while falling not completly killing me outright)

Rei minimap (locations of ore deposits) and not getting lost after 1000 or so blocks trying to find ore in a new biome

Well i agree with ZAKHAD. Reis minimap would be nice to have but i think thats client only so you dont have to install it on the server,

About Smart moving it migth help us alot the only problem for me is, Player API does not seem to like me -_-

I think it is annoying it takes all your food when you run and you can't always jump while running. I disagree. Except if your client can disable it.

And yeah, mods like Rei's minimap and optifine is only client side and visual.

And why is Player API not working, can i see a crash log or something? Did you remember to install Player render API?

I think you can lower the dificulty of smart moving by client.

And i never heard about Player render API.

From Smart moving? Yes you can turn off smart moving and theres 3 different settings easy medium and hard.

Well when playing on easy most features of smart moving is disabled but you dont use hunger to do the stuff.

Minecraft Username:aydanman

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak): i have steam

Why you want to play: i'm soo sicked about playing on this cuz it looks AWESOME!

What is the best time you can play: about from 03:30 to 9 o'clock

Time zone: i don't know my time zone but i live in south africa

i really hope you whitelist me cuz this is so Epic

I didn't see any relation to The Odyssey. Was the plan to do this whole thing at sea?