Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Link2o1o

[Offline] Survive & Thrive Group Survival

82 posts in this topic

Oh, i didn't expect to see you, aydanman. Seems like quite a lot of people from dig hiss boom is here.

I have updated the time, if anyone has any problem with said time then PM me and I'll see what I can do.

With GMT+1 do you mean CEST (Central European Summer Time)? In both cases it would be very very early for me, i do not have much of a problem of waking up early, But may be a problem for like Jur and Lassesp.

You have to know what timezone you are in. You are in GMT+2 which means this should start 06:00 in your timezone. But be sure to meet up 05:45

Minecraft Username: ProCrafter_13

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak): skype, teamspeak

Why you want to play: I really wanted to play sometime of something like this, where two teams are fighting each other

:)

What is the best time you can play: ~ 3:00 - 10:00 (maybe more)

Time zone: gmt +1

I do not think that i am going to join so keep me better off the list, so another player can join, though this game is pretty cool

for thoe of us unable to keep track of the difference, can you send out like a PM or notification about an hour before it starts?

Minecraft Username: ProCrafter_13

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak): skype, teamspeak

Why you want to play: I really wanted to play sometime of something like this, where two teams are fighting each other

:)

What is the best time you can play: ~ 3:00 - 10:00 (maybe more)

Time zone: gmt +1

I do not think that i am going to join so keep me better off the list, so another player can join, though this game is pretty cool

I should have know...

Just to let you guys know that I can't get in the game so early at saturday as I have real life stuff on the way at like 9am to 1pm. About 2pm (and forward) at GMT +2 is fine or switch to sunday.

Sorry if I said this late but it came as surprise to me too.

UPDATED: I though you guys seeing early morning in USA meant Evening in GMT +1 :D So i forgot the PM. Its not morning for GMT +1 its 5 in the evening...

(And yes, I dun oops... My txt file I'm using for time/day/teams says the correct time, and I realized I misplaced the PM)

Teams are posted up, and any applications beyond this point will not be read/counted until the next game. (If there is one)

I've send out the Server's IP and a Teamspeak IP for the game on Saturday. Sadly I've noticed only 4 to 5 of you have actually read the messages I've sent, so I'm posting this to get some people to notice that I have sent info via PM.

I'll be a little late to the party, cause of reallife suff, I can't be there till about 1-1:30 EST. that alright?

Thats okay. I also wont be in for the first hour and a half, so I've asked Lassesp2142 to manage the beginning of the game before I get in, so I'll probably have to rework teams a bit.

Should we livestream the game?

We could get more people interested in this gametype if we did.

Wait a second, the blue team is one more than on the red team. I suggest that we should try to let one more join the game.

Is there any mods we also would have to install?

A livestream would be awesome!

Who has Livestream capabilities? And I'm working out the team imbalance as we speak, there is one person who has already submitted a application before I closed applications. If they still can't make it or don't say otherwise I've still got another person to balance things out.

Smart Moving 10.5 (Hard mode)

TFC Beta 52e

Rei's Minimap (optional)

This is all I currently have installed on the server, if anyone has other suggestions speak now.

Also I've changed the time into 24-hour format. I figured out that some people use the 24-hour format over the 12-format... I would too...

I use 24 hour format, just can't figure 12 hour format out. Also, why smart moving hard mode?

Cause Easy and Medium don't make smart moving a resource... And it makes it more challenging. For one you can just super hop to victory ;D, and two all the Smart moving functions should be more thought out or you might find yourself falling or stuck.

We need something from the beginning if we do it. Which ever it is.

What version(s) are we gunna be running TFC and or if Side mods like smart / rei ? personally i dont use any other game changing mod feature wise when using terrafirmacraft - most of my mods are utility - smart/rei/matmos/optifine