Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Link2o1o

[Offline] Survive & Thrive Group Survival

82 posts in this topic

I posted the versions with the list thats installed/allowed on server. FYI: Optifine okay, if it works..., and matmos certainly okay.

Who has Livestream capabilities? And I'm working out the team imbalance as we speak, there is one person who has already submitted a application before I closed applications. If they still can't make it or don't say otherwise I've still got another person to balance things out.

Smart Moving 10.5 (Hard mode)

TFC Beta 52e

Rei's Minimap (optional)

Still have 6 people who haven't read the IP message... Numbers are going to be few if they don't check their messages before Saturday...

I can livestream, but i will need your guys help to get the volume level rigth..

I've edited the teams, and I'm still working the team balance, I've got someone lined up for the slot, see if it sticks.

Edit - easier to read

Blue team that's been on the TS server

Lassesp2142

Zakhad

Cadenw34

Who's shown up for red team?

Application Form: Copy and paste this. (its the easy thing to do)

Minecraft Username: ultraboomer

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak): TS, or mumble

Why you want to play: cause I didn;t get to last time. and I'm bored

What is the best time you can play: on weekends, anytime between 12:30 pm and 11:00 pm my time if nothing comes up.

Time zone: EST(CDT+1)(GMT-5)

sorry bout the strike out, can't fix it.

do you guys still need any more players if you do im intrested both teams would be lucky to have me im a great tfc miner im awesome at prospecting while most ppl arent

do you guys still need any more players if you do im intrested both teams would be lucky to have me im a great tfc miner im awesome at prospecting while most ppl arent

I am not sure but i think so.

Also i want to join the game again.

well just lemme know if ya need 1 more guy ill play if you want only on weekends tho im busy during week

theres a chance it may happen again in a couple of weeks alot of people are finding it hard to get time off :P

I would like this to start soon, everyone doesn't have to be there at the start.

Well I'm back from a long week, and sadly I also will be unable to continue hosting/providing this game past two to three weeks from now. I will host one more game before I, hopefully, pass this off to someone else. The next game will be a 5 v 5 instead of 10 v 10. Those who were in the last one repost your minecraft username, for new entries post the application. First 10 posts are the 10 people playing. Look to the main post for more information.

ultraboomer, I never got to participate n the last one. (f this is 2 in a row, when when i refresh i don't see the first one)

Username : lassesp2142

VOIP : Ventrilo Teamspeak, mumble, and Skype. Got them all.

Why i want to play? Becuase i still like the idea, and i really hope it works this time.

I play in weekends, and any time of day.

Edit: GMT +1

Username : zakhad

VOIP : Ventrilo Teamspeak, mumble, and Skype

My timezone gmt + 0

Why Never worked last time and hopefully it will this time turned up waited like 3 hours then ended up playing dayz with lass lol - but hopefully this time some minecraft ;P bin playing on raisercraft server since pretty nice but want a kinda purpose to the game rather than u just play for the heck of it - this gives it abit of a purpose

Prefer anytime past 7:00pm (12h) / 19:00 (24h) GMT + 1 as a starting time

Made a little timetable to help ppl who are getting confused by times

01:00 - 1am

02:00 - 2am

03:00 - 3am

04:00 - 4am

05:00 - 5am

06:00 - 6am

07:00 - 7am

08:00 - 8am

09:00 - 9am

10:00 - 10am GMT - 6 (if u use CST this is ur time for event)

11:00 - 11am GMT - 5 (if u use CDT this is ur time for the event)

12:00 - 12am GMT - 4

13:00 - 1pm GMT - 3

14:00 - 2pm GMT - 2

15:00 - 3pm GMT - 1

16:00 - 4pm GMT + 0 (This is my starting time because im a hour behind the organised time)

17:00 - 5pm GMT + 1 (OP post organised time)

18:00 - 6pm GMT + 2

19:00 - 7pm GMT + 3

20:00 - 8pm GMT + 4

21:00 - 9pm GMT + 5

22:00 - 10pm GMT + 6

23:00 - 11pm

24:00 - 12pm

Ref: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/convert/'>http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/convert/

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

JoeyTehPwnzar. I didn't get to particiapte in teh last one.

Application Form:

Minecraft Username: memangamma

What VOIP do you use(Mumble, Ventrilo, Skype, and Teamspeak): Mumble and Teamspeak

Why you want to play: I would like to try this interesting concept and actually have a group since I love working with groups (not a leech mind you).

What is the best time you can play: Usually after 3 PM Central on weekdays but on weekends anytime

Time zone: GMT -5

Would you be able to play early on Saturdays? This saturday to be exact...

Its fine. Been updating the main page everytime I get a new application or a previous persons Username. Will be doing so till Friday morning for GMT - 6 for time accuracy. On friday I'll be sending out server and teamspeak IP's to those that are new. I'll be updating the IP for those that were part of this previously.

I'm updating the times to GMT(Greenwich Mean Time) for time accuracy as well. To better relate to Zakhad's post above.

Making teams now, it would be nice for one or two more people to join, if not we can do it with just the 6 of us it just might take quite a while. Another two people would be greate and another four would be amazing.

Also updated smart moving to 11.0. Make sure you update dependencies if need be.