Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lorbog

Creeper Steak (meat for every mob)

15 posts in this topic

I don't know about anyone else but I for one am tired of not being able to eat everything I kill. That is why I am suggesting that all mobs (except skeletons of course) drop their own meat upon death, even players. :) Also the different meats should have different effects and all raw meats would have a chance of making you sick (like chicken).

food values are in terms of the hunger bar not the actual hunger points.

By sickness i mean hunger (like when you eat zombie meat)

Sushi

raw fish + rice in crafting table

4 hunger.

Mutton (Sheep meat)

Drops 4.

Raw: Heals 1.5 hunger and 20% chance of sickness.

Cooked: heals 6 hunger.

Calamari (Squid{I think})

Drops 10 tentacles

Raw: 1/2 hunger. 35% chance of sickness

Squid Balls: raw squid + rice + bowl in crafting. 5 hunger.

Wolf

Drops less than a pig

Raw: 1 1/2 hunger. 40% chance of sickness

Cooked: 4 hunger.

Creeper ( ITS A FLAVOR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!)

Raw: 4 hunger. (no sickness) has a 10% chance of exploding while you eat it. (causes 8 hearts of damage regardless of armor)

Cooked: 8 hunger. Has a 20% chance of exploding (small chance of exploding while cooking destroying your fire pit and its contents but nothing else)

Burnt: Not consumable. can be thrown as a weak explosive (only effecting a few blocks) (moderately high chance of exploding while cooking)

Human

Raw: 1 hunger. 75% chance of sickness. 4% chance of cannibalism (see below)

Cooked: 4 hunger. 60% chance of sickness. 2% chance of cannibalism

Zombie

Raw: same as vanilla with a 4% chance of cannibalism. 90% chance of sickness

Cooked: 4 hunger with a 3% chance of cannibalism. 90% chance of sickness

Ender arms.

Raw: 40% chance of sickness. 10% chance to teleport anywhere within 20 blocks.

Cooked: 15% chance to teleport 10 blocks ahead of you. (takes a VERY long time to cook)

cannibalism - would cause your hunger bar to constantly decline (like the hunger effect) until you eat more human meat or die.

Mutton already being added

Calamari already being added

Wolf eeehhh, maybe, i dont think wolfchops are a very viable source of food in most places -except BTW worlds-

Creeper no, just no, im not eating creeper steaks. ever

Human/Zombie honestly i think zombie flesh should be removed as an edible item, wouldnt consuming it also cause you to become a zombie too? its just no

and human.... where would you get human flesh? and still no, thats just wrong no soylent green will be allowed

response is in the quote

But soylent green is so tasty and delicious!

You didn't add saturation values for any of these.

also, 3 'hunger' is 1.5 bars on the meter. You get 20 points of hunger total, not 10

You didn't add saturation values for any of these.

also, 3 'hunger' is 1.5 bars on the meter. You get 20 points of hunger total, not 10

I knew that i just posted it in terms of the hunger bar so that everyone would understand. I probably should have noted that.

Err... you sure you wanna make mutton THAT better to steak? as far as i can tell, the steak tastes much better : now seiously, 6 (or 12) hunger bars for a single item just doesn't seems right unless sheeps drop too little quantities of it...

creeper meat? sounds delicious :P:lol:

Idk...i think itd taste a bit charred...

Idk...i think itd taste a bit charred...

Hey! you can't say creeper meat isssssn't delissssssssious if you haven't tasted yourssssssssself.

Roasted Creeper, an explosion in your mouth! 5.99

Whatever you do, dont read this out of context

Roasted Creeper, an explosion in your mouth! 5.99

Whatever you do, dont read this out of context

Out of con... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ._. i just realized that...

Hey, BTW, why you haven't added a cooked version for wolf meat?

Hey, BTW, why you haven't added a cooked version for wolf meat?

oops

also forgot endermen.

I hate shooting down the ideas of new members to the forums because it discourages them from posting in the future. Unfortunately, this idea doesn't fit with where TFC is going in the future. Sorry :(

Consuming human flesh would cause severe sickness, to the point where it is deadly, so yeah. nope.

Consuming human flesh would cause severe sickness, to the point where it is deadly, so yeah. nope.

I hate shooting down the ideas of new members to the forums because it discourages them from posting in the future. Unfortunately, this idea doesn't fit with where TFC is going in the future. Sorry :(

No need to shoot down an idea when it was already -and by one of the creators of the mod-... don't waste your bullets in a corpse, men :

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0