Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
BluPixal

[x32] [WIP] John Smith [TFC 57] [MC 1.4.2] (Updated: 11/02/12)

16 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Original thread of the texture pack :http://www.minecraft...pdate-released/

I own nothing about this texture pack all credits goes to John Smith for doing the texture in the first place, I only recolor his work to make it compatible with TFC.

It's a complet rewamp of the texure of the vanilla Minecraft to make it look better, everythings is change. Right now, not everything has been port to TFC but I'll try to port everything as soon as I can and as my artistic talent let me do it.

Screenshot :

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yes that's french on the last screenshot, even if there's also some english on it XD

More Images http://imgur.com/a/eSTIi#3

DOWNLOAD V0.3.5.5

Changelog :
V0.3.5.3 : Correct stone tools images
V0.3.5.5 : Tools should be done 45%
Update the sprite to version 57 of TFC

Version 60 of TFC will come soon I hope

Needs to be done :
Finish the dirt / clay
Finish the ore
Do the ingots
Armor
Finish the 2 different tree texture
and a lot more

Thanks for making this. I've used JohnSmith for a long time in vanilla; it's always been one of my favorite packs.

Looks great so far!

Also, first post on these forums, woo

The forge seems to have the coal/charcoal image in it even if it has no coal, I have to mouse over the space and see if the tooltip shows up in order to figure out if there's anything in it.

Other than that, pretty solid piece of work! Thanks for this.

The forge seems to have the coal/charcoal image in it even if it has no coal, I have to mouse over the space and see if the tooltip shows up in order to figure out if there's anything in it.

I noticed this too. Only issue I've come across so far.

I noticed this too. Only issue I've come across so far.

I think that's a problem with the transparency of the coal / charcoal image, I tried to make them look like there were transparent, but it seems like Minecraft doesn't like that XD, I'll change that a bit later today and I'll upload it so you can download it.

Edit : I change the GUI of the forge to make it easier to see if there is coal / charcoal or not in the forge

Download V0.3.5.1

Posted Image

If you think it's fine plz say it ^^

Edit : I change the GUI of the forge to make it easier to see if there is coal / charcoal or not in the forge

Awesome! Much better now, thanks!

Ooo. Fenguverrmuch for this. JohnSmith TP is one of my favoritos.

The new forge GUI looks great, thanks for changing it. Would it be possible to change the font color to white in the bloomery GUI, or something similar? It's just a minor issue, but it's a little difficult to see.

Again, great work on the pack! :)

New version : V0.3.5.3

For the text I'll have to check cause I'm not sure how to do that but if I can do it I'll do it for sure.

Right now I have school that I need to focus on so I won't update as often cause I don't have a lot of free time and I have some problems with my computer... like the space key is kinda broken, and my computer like to do blue screen...

So I'll try to update soon but I can't say when I'm sorry about that.

You'r doing a fine job with this texture pack :) get your school done and keep it up

Awesome!

This is my favorite TP for a long long time and I'm happy to see it ported to my favorite Mod too. :)

Edit: You should tell this JohnSmith so he can link this Thread under Mod Support.

So um, what's the mod that allows you to use waypoints? been wanting one for a long time :D

Surprisingly enough noone I know uses it, but it is quite amazing.

Newest version 0.3.5.5

It's for TFC 57 and I'll be doing TFC 60 soon enought, to add the things that were added

Great :)

feedback B60: Spawnmeter no texture

Red bell pepper Seeds no texture