Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cidd

If u are thinking this doesn't work check this

5 posts in this topic

Terrafirmacraft is a complex mod and it makes everything you do in Minecraft just that much more challenging. Here are some common mistake that can turn out to be very frustrating.

Chisel doesn't let you make smooth stone, stairs or slabs:

Make sure u have a hammer in your hot bar along with your chisel

post-1385-0-45781300-1348274053_thumb.pn

Can't create/light a fire pit, a forge or a bloomery:

If its raining you wont be able to create or light a fire pit you need to take cover and cover must be a solid block. Slabs and stairs won't do it.

Your forge and bloomery won't start if its raining and they will not consume any more charcoal, thus will slowly go out, even if you try increasing the heat with a bellows.

When creating a fire pit or a forge make sure to drop the fuel (3 sticks/9 charcoal) one by one and to stand away as to not pick them up before you can use your firestarter. If your firestarter looses durability on each click it means you are doing it right but just got unlucky. Try again. If its not loosing durability then you are doing something wrong re-check your recipe.

If you have charcoal and ore in your bloomery but no output and your bloomery is light its probably because you have more ore than charcoal allways keep more charcoal that ore in the bloomery

Unable to make alloys following the wiki

These page in the wiki needs updating. You do not need to follow a particular pattern just shift+click your unshaped ores in the metallurgy table and you will get the alloy. And they don't just need to me liquids they need to be heated to white all of them. This will take some skills to get them all to the same heat at the same time since the Forge doesn't heat every slot at the same temperature, but rotating your unshaped ores within the Forge will get you there. Keeping your metallurgy table close to your forge is a good idea to as you will need to act quickly.

post-1385-0-32801300-1348276371_thumb.pn

Unable to make tools with alloy metals (bismuth bronze, bronze etc)

If you were able to make your unshaped ore into a ore ingot I assume your were using a copper anvil and when u tried you place the plans for your tool you didn't get the 3 rules to shape the tool head.

You need to make a bronze anvil to make tools with these alloys. So go ahead start making ingots X2 with your bronze and make the bronze anvil the same way you made the copper anvil.

And bookmark the metal page in the wiki this will become your bible.

I personally made all these mistakes and I hope this helps. If you have other common mistakes you think i should add let me know

I am using Beta 2 Build 52d For MC v1.3.2 on my own private server.

The part about the alloys is not entirely true. You don't need to get all of them to white temperature

At one point it was but yesterday ii notice is wasn't i still haven't figured out the temperature cause just liquid doesnt work or there is something i am not noticing but that i am doing 50% of the time. Yesterday i wasnt able to make the bismuth bronze using If you know something about alloys i dont please let me know

I have also had trouble making bismuth bronze. I did it once, then made some regular bonze, and haven't been able to make bismuth bronze again since. I've made plenty of regular bronze with no trouble, so I don't think its that I'm heating them incorrectly.

hum well for me it turns out i want paying attention and had accidently replace the bismuth with bismuth bronze i am a little color blind i guess

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0