Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kaewan

[Offline] =TFCWars= [*B72*][1.4.5][No Whitelist][PvP][SmartMoving]

74 posts in this topic

Server Name: TFCWars

Server Address/IP: 208.122.52.132:25665

Game Play Type(s): 36 Slots/TerraFirmaCraft, Survival, PvP

Other Mods/Plugins: Smart Moving, Fihgu's Protection/Permission

Server Hardware: Hosted by Fragnet, NY

Owner/Admins/Moderators: LKaewan

Despite the title of this post, the server is PvP. It was originally PvE but has since changed.

Rules:

As the admin, I take a hands-off approach. I don't give special treatment to any players or myself (as I am also a player). This is a survival server which means I won't be using op commands like TP unless there is a major problem that needs to be fixed (so don't ask). Also note that due to the many players that have joined, finding rocks and food around spawn can be difficult at times-- you may need to wander some distance from the spawn to get started. Try not to run too much as this will deplete your food.

No griefing (destroying other player's property). You can protect any block (with /lock /unlock) and share permission with another player (with /share <username>). This also includes chests (protect both chest blocks for large chests). Circumventing the protection mechanism is not permitted and I will not discuss ways to do it, obviously.

Server is still up. We have a few players and still looking for more. There are a few settlements dotting the landscape but it's still very early. Come on in and make a name for yourself!

Also, the server takes a very hands-off approach. Keep your valuables safe/hidden.

Also the server is now running 36 slots. The more the merrier. Best Terrafirmacraft server i've found. :lol:

Update: Found out server is 36 slots recommended for vanilla minecraft. So most likely it can't quite handle that many. Either way anyone seeing this should jump in and try it out.

PvP has been turned on due to popular request.

Hey is the server up all the time? i.e is it dedicated?

Usually when i try to join i cant connect :(.

love the server though, when i can get on that is :P

Yes, the server is dedicated and up all the time.

thats wierd every time i try to connect it times out ?

Hopefully got that fixed. We've been working on it.

Stability issues are largely fixed. There's still the occasional crash but it's much less frequent.

Smart moving has been installed. Also, come on in and have some fun-- the server is still quite fresh.

Yes, the server was down yesterday for some time. It's back up. I've given some trustworthy regulars access to start the server in the case of a crash. Hopefully that will keep the server up if I am away.

Added fihgu's permission and protection mod. You can now protect your property and possessions. Also, mob spawning issue is sorted out.

Server updated for MC 1.4.2 and TFC Build56. Wall jumping has been disabled due to popular request.

Temporarily down. B56 is causing many crashes when players try to respawn.

Waiting on stable release. B58 seems to have broken world compatibility. I will post an update.

Umm whats goings on the server says 0 slots sooo when i try to join its just full... what the heck ! please make it atleast 5 slots!