Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Azdoine

Who's been watching Doctor Who?

10 posts in this topic

I'm watching Doctor Who with my family (right now actually), and I just wanted to know Who's been keeping up with the new season?

I want to have useless chats about British television with you guys ;)

I have and to be truthful I don't really like this new season. And this is from a diehard fan who was watching copies off the internet because it was a week before they would be aired here in Australia.

Posted Image

I like doctor who i guess, it's very entertaining when nothing better is on.

I'm watching Doctor Who with my family (right now actually), and I just wanted to know Who's been keeping up with the new season?

I want to have useless chats about British television with you guys ;)

You mean the 'new season' that just had it's finale tonight. Yeah, great show. End.

I think if you read the link you posted, you'd have your answer.

Big fan and I love Matt Smith and Amy/Rory but yeah this last season (which just had its mid-season finale and will be picking back up on the holidays) is just kind of Meh.. And not because we all knew that Amy and Rory were leaving the show.. just overall it was not griping.. And I unfortunately think it is something that could have been fixed by airing the episodes out of order of what we saw them as.

The order they aired in

Dalek

Dinos

Mercy

Slow Invasion

Angels

The order they Should have aired in

Slow Invasion (Ties in that their lives belong with the doctor)

Dinos (Introduces the father in a trip With them, would have to do a little rewrite as the father would be intro'd in Slow Invasion)

Mercy

Dalek

Angels

The only one I am not sure about is Mercy.. I would almost think that should have been led with as well (was the episode most hyped since the previous season really and explains that they had not seen each other over the 'break' etc)

Anywho

Like the show quite a bit .. but this season just seems like filler. I await the holiday special and then moving forward from there.

I have watched most or all of the episodes with the 9th 10th and 11th doctor in it and one or two with the 4th I love this show

I'm working my way through Tennant now, I loved Eccleston (probably spelled that wrong). I'm probably half-way through the season where Martha is traveling with the doctor. You can usually tell what episode I've most recently watched by the references I drop in one of our numerous thread derails.

I think I like Tennant a little bit more than Eccleston, and I haven't a clue about Matt Smith, because, well, I haven't gotten there yet :P

Anyways, Doctor Who is one of the best shows I've ever seen, just simply amazing. Plus, I love British humor :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0