Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
GismoT

the greatest beta test ever seen aka lets make a server

24 posts in this topic

tfc is a smp mod, simple as that

but it eats a lot of additional ram

all the new stuff needs to be tested (nobody would otherwise know a logpile 3000+ in a charcoal pit can create lagspikes that kill the server :P )

so my proposal simple as that, everyone intrested go to *click me*

we had a server sponsored by jed, the thing is, he isnt online fo fix the server our crappy provider provided us with

we as a community would like to open our own server, but we would need people who are actually willing to donate money,

i have no problem with people not donating and playing,

but we need more people to actually donate, so we can run the server+mumble

the server would run tfc+sm since as far as i know, a sm equvivalent is not going to be implemented soon

we would like to have some rp going, but it is not that essential, as long as you dont spam the channel =)

the only nono is a minimap mod, since we will get some nice additional map features with 1.4

i am realistic, thats why the server wont be up until 1.4

every proposed mod will be evaluated, if it is of use, and fits the server

it certainly helps if the proposer has donated =)

there wont be any ops on the server only mods,

any question ideas ? down below please :)

Sounds good to me, i do play solo but i´ll have to adapt sooner or later :) now about donations let me explain somehting, i´m from Venezuela, here whe have a limit of US Dolars we can use YEARLY no more that 400US Dolars so for me to donate it´s going to be dificult, thou if this is going to be a serius testers servers i won´t mind donating a month subcription for a server (depending on prices) and put murmur on my pc 24/7 so we can use mumble... make some nice rools and i´m in

lol I'd donate if I didn't make exactly enough to... still not be able to pay all my bills

we got a server =)

the bad news is, you probably need to wait till 17. oct so we can get it all started, test everything etc

but hey its free, besides some donations, for a warm feeling inside :P

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/terrafirmacraft_server_1

go there and become a member so you all get the news;

this is also the follow up server to Jed´s server,

I want to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for disappearing for so long.

I don't want to go into it, but a lot of stuff is going on within my family and with my friends.

It's been a difficult few weeks, sorry the server never worked out like I'd hoped :(

I want to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for disappearing for so long.

I don't want to go into it, but a lot of stuff is going on within my family and with my friends.

It's been a difficult few weeks, sorry the server never worked out like I'd hoped :(

I hope you're doing well.

joined steam group

may be a while till I can get on

Shouldn't this be in Beta 2 Servers Forum??? /rant

lol @ thinking we're going to get right on top of updating to 1.4 when it comes out.

lol @ thinking we're going to get right on top of updating to 1.4 when it comes out.

The very second it releases... with the new api and everything... cause ya'll be rockin it hard like that...

this isnt in the server section, the server section is a black hole, it sucks all the good threads into it, and since we are the only 1 following a kinda nameing procedure, the intrested guys have to open every thread but our 1

this is why we kina announced whats going on in suggestions =)

as soon as tfc 1.4 is out, we are going to install it, so we can get testin every bug found will be immidiatly send to the bug list via a nifty tool =)

but we are mainly a server to have fun, tfc makes fun if there are factions, (20 people working together with no threat, endgame is reached very soon)

so all the people out there, be a member of our steamgroup

!IMPORTANT!

the server is currently only running to allow you, to test your tfc setup and register yourselfs on mumble

NOT BEEING ON MUMBLE IS A BIG NONO

so become a member and make some noise for the server =) we need you

So its it really necessary to be on mumble to play?

I always wanted to try playing TFC on Multiplayer (Or Minecraft for that matter), but its difficult finding a good server to play (And i can't really afford one either).

whats your problem with mumble ?

I too have a distaste for mandatory VOIP. Hence why I have not even bothered with the server despite my enthusiasm with Jeds... before he went MIA. I would love to have jeds rules but your activity level. IT was well thought out and the community would have been perfect.

Even when I am available to speak, I prefer not to for the sake of quiet and peace, two things that are hard to come by in this modern world.

you dont have to talk but you have to be in the channel, since the mc chat is for rp only