Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Six1012

[Offline] TFCAS - Anarchy, Player Equality, No Censorship!

31 posts in this topic

Posted Image

IP: 176.31.145.22

Pirate-Friendly: Yes

Slots: 18

Gamemode: Survival

Dedicated: Yes

PVP: Yes

Whitelist: No

Border: No

Server Summary

A much more challenging and rewarding multiplayer server! The TFC mod, coupled with players being allowed to steal from and grief one another, makes this a server where only the skilled flourish!

Absolute fairness - you will never be banned from this server unless you do something which harms the server itself, such as DDoSing it or flooding it with too many messages!

Griefing, stealing and all forms of structures and language allowed - no censorship!

Player equality - no one but the owner, (Who has a policy of never intervening in other players' affairs), will be in any position of power that's above or below you in any way, shape or form!

Slots: 18

Gamemode: Survival

Dedicated: Yes

PVP: Yes

Border: No

This is a TerraFirmaCraft anarchy server with Smart Moving enabled. The only thing that's disallowed is doing anything that would negatively impact the server itself, such as DDoSing it or flooding it with too many messages. Because of this virtual no-rules policy, on this server, everyone's equal! No more having to put up with power-abusing mods or admins. Also, since griefing's allowed, this is the perfect server to get those urges to grief out of your system in an environment where it's acceptable, rather than getting yourself banned on someone else's server, where it's not.

Most importantly: this may be the most difficult, non-hardcore server you've ever played on, thanks to the TFC mod making the game more challenging and your fellow players having the freedom to express themselves and play the game exactly the way they want to. But don't forget: you can, too! Want to be a wandering adventurer who helps players in need? Go for it! Want to become a key part of a small community which eventually grows into a village, then a town, and one day a city? Feel free to! Want to become a bandit that survives on the fringes of society, taking whatever you please? Do as you please!

Here at TFCAS, we're dedicated to providing you with a very fun, challenging and rewarding multiplayer experience on a TerraFirmaCraft server with virtually no rules whatsoever. If this sounds like fun to you, why not give it a try? Suggestions to make the server even more fun are always welcome, and I hope to see you on the server soon!

Update: Due to lag, I've sent a request to my host to upgrade the server with 25% more RAM in exchange for 25% more money paid to them. This should take effect in about 13 to 18 hours.

Update: Done! The server should now be noticeably more stable!

A work in progress:

Posted Image

Loving the server :D

It crashed, BTW.

The server is awsome! I hope it will never go down.I will post some images with my house when I will finish :D

The server crashed, but is now back up. I've now changed the server from reloading once every 12 hours to once every 2 hours, so that it'll come back up faster in the future. Should I reduce it even further to once per hour?

Two days of searching, and there you are! Best working server that i found! Thanks!

To admit some Russian players, that want to play terrafirma, let me add some tags for google searching machine: Ñервер, террафирма, играть, открытый Ñервер.

About the recent server crash and players' inventories after it coming back up: YOUR ITEMS *WILL* BE RETURNED. Just log on and tell me what you lost. It is not your fault that either DaddyCheese Hosting or minecraft.net was temporarily unstable and messed up your inventory - therefore, you should not be penalised for it. Players will also be teleported back to their homes on request. THIS IS ONE REASON I *ALWAYS* STRESS, WRITE DOWN YOUR HOME COORDINATES IN NOTEPAD. You never know when something like the server/its host/minecraft.net will fuck up, or when you'll go on a short expedition, which turns into a long expedition, which turns into crap, I'm lost.

If it happens again, we'll be moving to a new host - the map and your items will remain intact after that hypothetical switch, if it ever does have to happen. I'm currently awaiting a reply as to why this happened at all this time.

I didn't lose my inventory or spawn or anything, but I am experiencing some rather awful lag. It's just me (Andyfuji) and my friend (Doughnut189) who are both in the same chunk. Our messages take about a second and a half to appear on screen and the blocks do the same when broken.

Don't mind - I was sure to bring that up in the ticket I've opened, too. If this keeps up, we're moving. My only guess as to what's causing this: possibly being DDoSed or, more likely, DoSed.

The lag has gone from bad to unbearable. The time from input to response is something like 5 seconds now. The creepers spawn and explode before I even have a chance to see them.

The lag has gone from bad to unbearable. The time from input to response is something like 5 seconds now. The creepers spawn and explode before I even have a chance to see them.

This is a common problem on any server that does not have a border guard. It has killed several TFC servers. Anytime someone explores new territory the server gets bogged down with generating new chunks and various other open file errors, and it doesn't go away for a very long time or until the server is reset.

https://sites.google.com/site/minecraftlandgenerator/

That will obviously create a huge map file - I don't know the exact numbers but roughly 10 gig for 10x10K area. It'll calm down the lag monsters a great deal but even then if just one idiot decides to head for the pole or the equator or anywhere outside that area for any reason, everyone gets slammed with 5 second lag again and the server usually crashes. There has to be some kind of border guard along with the pregen to be effective. I don't know if that's possible in TFC due to Forge limitations. Hope this helps.

hey man, your server looks great but when i try to log in it says connection refused ? can you help?

hey man, your server looks great but when i try to log in it says connection refused ? can you help?

NEW IP, NEW HOST AND 50% MORE POWERFUL SERVER!

NEW IP, NEW HOST AND 50% MORE POWERFUL SERVER!

D: My entire house has been erased along with all my things, I'll PM you about everything I lost.

Position and inventory resets... better i placed all in chest yesterday =)

Yeah....my inventory and house were ereased...had so many things :(

EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN LOST, AS ALWAYS, WILL BE REPLACED.

I'm currently waiting on a reply from my previous host, letting me know whether or not they'll allow me access to the old server files, to copy and paste that information over.

EDIT: Well, they refuse to tell me why the hell they chose to delete some of my server's data and why they chose to change something about the server which caused it to have that unbearable, 10 second lag/delay. NEVER USE DADDYCHEESE.COM , THEY'LL JUST SCREW YOU OVER, APPARENTLY.

Anywho. I'll help everyone rebuild manually and give you back all your items manually.

I am playing in this server right now, seems pretty good, (just a little delay)

After a massive lagging, and starve nearly to death, ...Can´t reach server looks like the server is down.

Eeeeeyep. Either that, or TFC servers in general are unstable and prone to crashes.

It's back up now, but: would you rather it be a different kind of server?

Some more support with the server would be nice, it's been down for two days now.

Not two days - I was on it yesterday, and it's back up today.

I think TFC may be causing the crashes, as it's the only common denominator between all this instability. At this point, I'm almost certain I'm going to change my server to run on different, more stable mods instead, to reduce the number of crashes. I'm sorry.