Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dinoman1996

plant genetics = allsume

132 posts in this topic

That not only sounds like an excuse, but is an excuse. Try again

yknow i hate how "excuse" has gotten such a negative connotiation

that sentence should say that its a BAD excuse because the way youre saying it now, youre agreeing with him

yknow i hate how "excuse" has gotten such a negative connotiation

that sentence should say that its a BAD excuse because the way youre saying it now, youre agreeing with him

The reason why it has such a connotation is because you don't use excuses when you know you did something correct, you generally use them when you don't want people to know what you really did : therefore, they can be seen as lying, which is morally bad. From there, is just doing the maths.

Shutup grammer nazi ;P

Of I KILL YOU WITH ROCKS AND FIRE

/joke

Yeah, I know. But I was quoting my workaholic uncle. If I could have recorded my voice, It would have come out proper. Internet makes communication a challenge.

Shutup grammer nazi ;P

Of I KILL YOU WITH ROCKS AND FIRE

/joke

Yeah, I know. But I was quoting my workaholic uncle. If I could have recorded my voice, It would have come out proper. Internet makes communication a challenge.

yeah i shouldve known this wouldve happened, but OCD wouldnt let me not point that out

neither is advertising other mods here

*slaps* bad dog! Drop it now... NOW!

You naughty noodle, bringing up things from other threads that have already been resolved. How can we live together if negative Meitner are constantly dragged up from the past?

If you don't like what he is posting, ignore it. What you're doing is just spreading unnessacary hate.

There is a word for what you are doing, it's called minimodding.

And dont accuse me of hypocrisy, I'm telling you something out of wish for less anger, you are telling some one something out of anger.

Really noodles, you are a established member of this forum, I hold you above the rest of the rabble with higher standards.

*Looks at his watch* Aaaaand that's roughly 5 days late. Thank you, Treyflix, for bringing up such an important point of view. Now, could we please left this behind, instead of coming back a long time later just to remark this mistake?

It was on the first page and the date said October, I never know what day of the month it is. I just don't like the way people are treating 1SDAN. Wether or or not he deserves it, it's not cool.

I get that, but he is not being treated like this right now (or at least, not that bad). The argument is over.

I get that, but he is not being treated like this right now (or at least, not that bad). The argument is over.

I beg to differ. Noodles is still being mean mom...

Yes I called you mom. Deal with it. You and eternal are like this forums communal parents, infinus is the uncle, and Azdoine is our dog that thinks he's a pony.

Rant

yknow i posted that when the argument was still active right?

theres these things called timestamps. Read 'em

I beg to differ. Noodles is still being mean mom...

Yes I called you mom. Deal with it. You and eternal are like this forums communal parents, infinus is the uncle, and Azdoine is our dog that thinks he's a pony.

... So you are saying that a dragon and slenderman are... What the... How did you... What...

... I'm not the mom ._. just the big brother.

hey, what am I? Chopped livah?

yes. Yes you are. Taste sooo guuud.

What does that make me? (im not the grandpa just because I have been around the forums really long)

you are a pixel happy face :3

incorrect, I am a dwarf.

... I will assume you are a dwarf from Dwarf fortress?

I don't know, i never actually played :

Yup, your assumption is correct.

And you should give it a go, great game, it just a has a bit of learning curve :P

Yup, your assumption is correct.

And you should give it a go, great game, it just a has a bit of learning curve :P

Well no diggy diggy holes in the back yard, clear?

WELL, I TRY TO HELP! IVE WRITTEN 3 SUPER HELPFUL ULTRA INFORMATIVE POSTS SO FAR! WOULD BE MORE BUT I HAVE TO TAKE TIME EXPLAINING. Now please 4give and 4get or Ill turn into the hulk

Impossible, you aren't even remotely as intelligent as Bruce Banner

Azdoine is our dog that thinks he's a pony.

I would beg to differ. 'Doctor' is spelled with a C, not a G.

pictcha

You say this like it isnt an everyday occurance...

Edit: love your signature

Your point is?

I have none.

You say this like it isnt an everyday occurance...

Good Point... LOL

Don't worry, everybody else is just children. Well, mostly. Besides your friendly neighborhood police Crysyn, moody king Dunk, and then God. (Bioxx).

Haha ECC's reply cracked me up sooo much! I was just sitting in a massage place after my massage and just started LAUGHING and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. LOL!

@JAG; not biological! Haha yeh that wouldn't work. It's like we're all adopted or something.

Edit: that would be a pretty intense child! Slenderdragon... Ó.ò