Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dinoman1996

plant genetics = allsume

132 posts in this topic

Don't worry, everybody else is just children. Well, mostly. Besides your friendly neighborhood police Crysyn, moody king Dunk, and then God. (Bioxx).

Haha ECC's reply cracked me up sooo much! I was just sitting in a massage place after my massage and just started LAUGHING and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. LOL!

@JAG; not biological! Haha yeh that wouldn't work. It's like we're all adopted or something.

Edit: that would be a pretty intense child! Slenderdragon... Ó.ò

Don't forget Landlord SpAnser

and what's wrong with the (sl)Enderdragon?

You say this like it isnt an everyday occurance...

Edit: love your signature

Ahh. Yes thank you. have you seen the show? (Fullmetal Alchemist, that is.)

Edit: I just realized how ironic it is that I posted the "thread derailed" thing, and now I am continuing to go off topic.

Don't forget Landlord SpAnser

and what's wrong with the (sl)Enderdragon?

Never heard of him, assuming he must be a ninja forum mod.

Never said there was anything wrong with that, quite the contrary in fact. But you can not denie that such offspring would be... Intense for lack of better word.

spAnser owns the TFC sight, hence the landlord comparison.

What would I be? The super cool older brother with too much swag to handle?

... Nope, you would be the guy who does not find a good enough user name and then takes a popular name and adds "Evil_" to it.

... Nope, you would be the guy who does not find a good enough user name and then takes a popular name and adds "Evil_" to it.

oh gods... its evil_etho all over again

oh gods... its evil_etho all over again

Evil_Etho? uh-who?

Evil_Etho? uh-who?

GASP! ITS EVIL BIOXX EVERYONE RUN IN TERROR!!!!

yeah, I have no clue who you are either

anything to do with Evil Notch?

That took me a while to realize who that actually was, for a brief moment I almost believed there was an actual Evil_Bioxx but then i realized...

That took me a while to realize who that actually was, for a brief moment I almost believed there was an actual Evil_Bioxx but then i realized...

AAAAHHHHHHH ITS YOUU!!!!!!

you hooligan, changin' your name on us like that!

You're the small demonic child that destroys everything in his path, but secretly just wants attention. ;P

That was a joke BTW. I don't know much about you yet, you just apeared. You don't even have a profile picture yet.

Edit: wait, you're Joey? How the f*ck did you change your name? I didn't know that was possible...

Evil_Etho? uh-who?

Do you even know who Etho is?

also spoilers to everyone else: it's just that Joey_teh_pwnzar kid

'least he's made a slightly more original name

It worked fine for me...

Posted Image

You're the small demonic child that destroys everything in his path, but secretly just wants attention. ;P

That was a joke BTW. I don't know much about you yet, you just apeared. You don't even have a profile picture yet.

Edit: wait, you're Joey? How the f*ck did you change your name? I didn't know that was possible...

1)At the top of the forum, click your username, and click "your profile".

2)Click "Edit my profile"

3)Go to "display name"

4)Enter your new display name and your password.

Note that this only affects the username that you appear with at the forum, you still have to log in with the same username as before.

EDIT: I'm the only guy in the entire forum (Except Spanser) that knows how to edit most of his profile, or is just my imagination? :_.

Do you even know who Etho is?

'least he's made a slightly more original name

Yeah, ethoslab on youtube, right? Or are you taking about someone else?

There, I have a photo now, happy?

Talk about random photo... Mine means something to me, it is a symbol of my childhood dream of flying on dragonback. Unless you have a bear fetish...

Talk about random photo... Mine means something to me, it is a symbol of my childhood dream of flying on dragonback. Unless you have a bear fetish...

Random photo? Don't jump to conclusions before you even ask what the bear means to me. In middle school, me and my friends wrote a comic called "Bearz." It was about the bears invading our cities and countries and claiming their place as the dominant species. Doing this comic made me discover my passion for drawing. Get ready for Bearz 2, motherfuckers.

Hahahah, hilarious. XD. Accepted.

GahhhH!!!

The double posts!

I'M MELTIIIIIIIIIIiiing...

Talk about random photo... Mine means something to me, it is a symbol of my childhood dream of flying on dragonback.

but...your picture appears to be a phoenix

confuzzlement is mine...

Is a dragon covered in fire with a bird's mouth* instead of reptile ones :3

*I couldn't find a good translation for "pico" .-.

Is a dragon covered in fire with a bird's mouth* instead of reptile ones :3

*I couldn't find a good translation for "pico" .-.

Yup, that's what it is! It's just gorguess isn't it? :)