Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dunkleosteus

Animals!

297 posts in this topic

What was there? Image is bugged out for me.

There was a quite ugly (IMHO) bear model image. But now it is bugged out. I saw it earlier yesterday, but today, I can't.

The uglyness of the image must have broken it apart.

can't expect too much out of minecraft. you either try too hard at making the creature look good or you go with the minecraft style of simplicity.

But...was this the right image?

i dunno

Yes.

That's giving me a strong Smokey the Bear vibe for some reason... add a ranger's hat and it would fool me.

Posted Image

It was the only picture I could find of a blocky looking bear that wasn't from Mo' Creatures.

I know it is ugly, but, you know what I mean. When I first saw bears I thought they were brown wolves.

Also, thanks for planning on changing them.

Sabertooth tigers.

Direwolves.

I know it has been said before, but I also support the idea of Mega Fauna in TFC. They just seem to go together, like peanut-butter and jelly or soda and pizza.

As long as nobody comes here suggesting the world to be exactly like it was in "Journey to the center of the earth", with subterranean dinosaurs...

As long as nobody comes here suggesting the world to be exactly like it was in "Journey to the center of the earth", with subterranean dinosaurs...

And those blue things flying. They were so cool. But yeah, the dinosaur thing was the most dumb thing that I ever saw.

It's not dumb, sounds pretty awesme in fact,but we are trying to be somewhat believable here, people!

And also, due to the world height it would look pretty small... :

Yeah, it IS awesome, but also dumb...

Dumb in the sense of TFC, that is. But awesome in general. :P

Is dunk aware that breeding and AI on the animals are still hosed? (build 69)

Is dunk aware that breeding and AI on the animals are still hosed? (build 69)

I think that he is. He knows everything of this mod.

I know it has been said before, but I also support the idea of Mega Fauna in TFC. They just seem to go together, like peanut-butter and jelly or soda and pizza.

Direwolves would be extremely awesome, and I think they would work out extremely well. Smilodons I'm not too sure about. As I don't know how they could be done well enough, because I know I'd wish that they would try to stalk you and ambush you.

Direwolves would be extremely awesome, and I think they would work out extremely well. Smilodons I'm not too sure about. As I don't know how they could be done well enough, because I know I'd wish that they would try to stalk you and ambush you.

I'm thinking if more vegetation is ever implemented the sabertooth could hide beneath this scrubery and burst out if the player gets close enough. Direwolves on the other hand would obviously hunt in group, surrounding the enemy.

It's all wishful thinking though. i know nothing about coding but making minecraft mobs behave in such an advanced manner seems hardly possible.

Finally! i am sick and tired to see my cows being pregnant for years! xD i am running down of leather and i don't want to bring cows to extinction in the near areas

Are the penguins already suggested? Because I would like very much seeing them when I spawn near a pole :) they're awesome.

Are the penguins already suggested? Because I would like very much seeing them when I spawn near a pole :) they're awesome.

Perfect...penguins at the south pole, and AWESOME DRAGONS!!! at the north pole...

In fact, apparently the awesome dragon will be in the south pole, as we all are spawning in the north pole...

Yey! Southern countries win this one! :D

EDIT: derp fixed