Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dunkleosteus

Animals!

297 posts in this topic

Ya know I've always heard that portuguese sounds like spanish spoken by someone with down syndrome...

My aunt confirmed this, and she is portuguese.

HAHAHAHA

Heeeeey, that may be true for portuguese from Portugal.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTxQ8T3dQ8

It is very different. They sound like they have lisp or something....

HAHAHAHA

I don't really see THAT much of a difference. I am not prtugese, or anything though so...Maybe people who have grown up listening to a certain way of speaking their whole life take it as a bigger difference.

HAHAHAHA

... Comparing from what i know, i can say that the difference between european and latin portuguese is pretty similar to the difference between european and latin spanish ._. To the point where i'm suspecting all the difference is caused by Spain's influence in Portugal ( i mean, come on, Portugal is sorrounded by Spain... and the ocean, but there isn't a cetacean-ish language their portuguese could get influenced by, is there?)

... Comparing from what i know, i can say that the difference between european and latin portuguese is pretty similar to the difference between european and latin spanish ._. To the point where i'm suspecting all the difference is caused by Spain's influence in Portugal ( i mean, come on, Portugal is sorrounded by Spain... and the ocean, but there isn't a cetacean-ish language their portuguese could get influenced by, is there?)

I would say that it has to do much more because of the arabic inffluence, both countries were under the dominance of the moors for a real long time, many portuguese have a darker (more red) skin because of that. And their language is filled with nasal sounds

From what I can hear, Brazzilian portuguese pronounces "s"s and "z"s the way they're are pronounced in english, but european portuguese pronounces them as "sh" and "zh". And my aunt is from the Azores (Açores), so her Portuguese is different as well apparently.

In regards to Aurochs: Posted Image

Don't hurt me... I was just suggesting...I get this strange Old World feel from TFC...and I like it!!!!

chillout, if its on topic, suggest all you want and watch us like or snipe it :D

chillout, if its on topic, suggest all you want and watch us like or snipe it :D

Well this topic seemed to derail...so I thought going back on topic was a bad idea. :P

Well this topic seemed to derail...so I thought going back on topic was a bad idea. :P

the only time its bad to stop a derail is when its a dead topic due to a dispute or something stupid, or its just a derail fest :D

the only time its bad to stop a derail is when its a dead topic due to a dispute or something stupid, or its just a derail fest :D

Well then...carry on. :3

^^^^^

These three.

I would simply LOVE to see some megafauna in TFC.

Maybe as a rare version of other mobs that are stronger and a little bit more "boss-like" to add to the dangers of the overworld, since there are supposed to be no monster mobs there?

Direwolves.

Yeah, direwolves...I don't remember, are foxes going to be implemented?

There's what I dug up. I bet it's not all of the mobs though.

not necessary. here you go:

Rat

Lizard

Monkey

Goblin

Snake

Badger

Dwarf

Eagle

Elf

Gnome

Merfolk (water mob, neutral)

Orc

Camel

Ghoul (in this case I mean a zombie that can move fast)

Horse

Lizardfolk (water mob, evil)

Octopus

Shark

Ape

Bear

Boar

Crocodile

Panther (evil jungle kitty, cause jungles are supposed to be dangerous right?)

Ogre (maybe leader of a goblin village like a mini boss)

Mummy (desert zombie)

Unicorns!

Elephant

Giant (mountain biomes)

Deer

Green and crossed out are already completed, green are confirmed, yellow are ones I'd LIKE to do, but probably won't get around to, orange are ones I'd rather not do but might happen anyway, crossed out ones aren't happening and crossed out red ones are DEFINITELY not happening.

300 semi-useless posts! Yay!..?

There's what I dug up. I bet it's not all of the mobs though.

300 semi-useless posts! Yay!..?

OI. YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID. I MADE NO MENTION OF GOBLIN VILLAGES OR ANY SUCH SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO CREATE A BUNCH OF WHINY PEOPLE CLAIMING I SAID THOSE THINGS. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

Someone with a lot of time and virginity should help dunk update that list with some of the new suggestions that we're whining about.

can this guy also make the suggestion be a link that leads to the original post which first suggested that mob?

OH GOD GUYS DID YOU HEAR DUNK IS ADDING GOBLIN VILLAGES AND NPCS AND LASERGUNS OMGOMGOMGOMG

@Green

Trololololololololololol

OI. YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID. I MADE NO MENTION OF GOBLIN VILLAGES OR ANY SUCH SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO CREATE A BUNCH OF WHINY PEOPLE CLAIMING I SAID THOSE THINGS. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

That was exact quote from this post. You also said that goblins aren't happening, so no goblin villages, obviously.

Edit:

I guess, I should put links to the post I quote in the future. But you will be wrong saying I put in your mouth something you didn't say in the first place.

That was exact quote from this post. You also said that goblins aren't happening, so no goblin villages, obviously.

Edit:

I guess, I should put links to the post I quote in the future. But you will be wrong saying I put in your mouth something you didn't say in the first place.

I see. well, I think I know whats going on here.

You also said that goblins aren't happening, so no goblin villages, obviously.

Good. Fantasy mobs should be kept as far away from TFC as possible (in my opinion anyways). Zeds, skeletons and creepers already fill that niche.

EDIT: Also (not in anyway showing impatience here just curious) any further development on the Elephant Dunk? Looks like a brilliant mob to add further idversity to the game. Also as I have found no confirmation so far, is there any 'chance' of ivory being implemented (unless this is a secret obviously). Cheers mate.

1 thing to add: WOMBATS! wild animal in australia, dangerous when crossed, can easily kill a man (one of em charging made Steve Irwin run for high ground (and we all know the Croc Hunter) and they could destroy wood blocks (a wombat can chew a full dining table up in under an hour :D)

1 thing to add: WOMBATS! wild animal in australia, dangerous when crossed, can easily kill a man (one of em charging made Steve Irwin run for high ground (and we all know the Croc Hunter) and they could destroy wood blocks (a wombat can chew a full dining table up in under an hour :D/>)

Giant Killer Shrews!

And... And...

Honey Badgers!!!

honey badger does not give a shit about being implemented into a mod, but wombats COULD actually work out, their dangerous, they have a special ability to identify them: chewing up trees or wood, and they can be confined to the warmer climate zones, cuz of their living in Australia and all that ;)

GIANT BEAVER WOMBATS. Makes dams, is huge and scary and EATS whole towns.

i actually was serious about wombats guys -_- wouldnt hurt to get some australian animal in here, btw, for underwater development, Stingrays would be an excellent passive-hostile mob, they dont mind you, as long as you dont touch them, if you do, you're attacked (steve irwin died cuz he startled one by accident)