Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squirrelzz

[Offline] SSZCraft pvp/rp/24/7/b66/no-whitelist 1.4.5 Closed for now.

51 posts in this topic

216.172.101.194:25728 <<-- IP!

The Server is now back live! with a new host and IP! I'll be running the same map as I was before [world9] - Squirrel

Welcome to SSZCraft

Few details about SSZCraft, first of all. Our name is based off the 2 server owners. 2? Yeah, 2! Squirrelzz < Myself: Shitzhook > Myselfs long term girlfriend of long-term-ness.

The name evolved through time. as we went from searching to server to server, playing mods, playing vanilla. I'm sure you've been there, why else would you be looking here? We used the name for faction names most of the time. To distinguish us from others.

Now we got tired of unstable-crappy-Half-assed servers. With the worse admins on earth, or worse, admins who are immature and act, or ARE 8 years old. So here I am now. Making my own server, I choose TFCraft as my base mod because, well I really enjoy TFCraft and what it has to offer, and its way better then the way old boring - tekkit..

Server Mods
TFCraft Build 66
Rei's minimap
Smartmoving

forge/player API [to run said mods]

All up to date, use the latest versions.

A few server rules:

No glitching/Glitch abuse
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you wanna be a "pro-troll" go somewhere else. Myself, nor the server does not want you. No one does actually...

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

No spamming - Of any kind.

I'm not gonna require you to be nice to admins or players. but if you can't be nice to admins or players, and are sourly being annoying to be a douche/troll/Noob. that is kickable in the admins eyes.

New: raiding/stealing is NOT ALLOWED!
All We've been getting are griefs, some players have ruined raiding/stealing So its not removed. Please respect you're fellow players.

READ ON

Griefing on SSZ server means to us. -

Griefing = Stealing players RARE items. Only breaking buildings as a soul person. meaning if you come on at night after the player base has gone to bed. to steal/raid. Just to leave with their items/throw them in lava or destroy them to never be seen again. That is griefing to us.

NO Making players angry just to make them rage - that's kick-able and within time, bannable. Again, Trolls stay away.

NO ATTACKING PLAYERS IN A GROUP NO MORE THEN A 1:2 ratio!

CAPS IS NOT YELLING. If you think other wise, take a grammar coarse or two.

Swearing IS OKAY! this is an 18+ server, if your mature enough to be on the internet and on MY server. You're mature enough to deal with bigboy words!

Hacking = Ban. enuff said.

Ask three before me.

No digging 1x1 holes to bedrock, If you build a shack, and abandoned it. and an admin finds it. It will be taken down. unless you're still using it.

Old buildings/Homes will turn into ruins if you do not come online to maintain them!

ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT BUKKIT OR ASK ME TO GET BUKKIT IS GONNA GET KICKED. IVE SAID IT MANY TIMES ALREADY. I CANNOT GET BUKKIT!!

Rules Regarding Donations:
Donations will be accepted. Only to pay for the server, meaning one or two dollars, even five are greatly accepted. The server currently cost 10 bucks a month, for 30 slots! IF we need more in the future, I will require more donations. I DO pay out of my pocket for YOU to play for free.

To show some love won't hurt.

Donation's will be RECOGNIZED. that is all! You will not get OP/Admin or any special items over other player. If that is all you donate for, we don't want your donations.

DONATE AT THIS LINK
ITS PAYPAL

PAYPAL

Admins Promises to YOU as the player!

Admins will always play as normal players. And will not get items for any reason! EVEN THE OWNER!

Only time will an admin show up around you/Teleport to you. is if you have a problem or a player around you has a problem. other wise, you're on your own!

Admins will not show special treatment at players! if you think kissing our butts is gonna get you something special. You've come to the wrong server!

Admins WILL NOT BAN FOR UNLESS FOR A REASON! BANS MAY BE BANS TO KEEP YOU OFF BUT YOU WILL BE UNBANNED AFTER A SET TIME! 10 or 30 min. or 24 hours. Or unless caught griefing to be of annoyance.

Admins CAN get punished! AND WILL! Its serious business to run a server, and if the community does not come first. Then there isn't a community! Just Retarded admins who fail to do their respected jobs!

Admins cannot kick for no reason. If an admin feels like jokingly kicking players. the admin will be stripped of his powers.

Admins are NOT allowed to give players ITEMS of any kind. Unless they are obtained legitimately through playing.

Reason for giving the admins a hard time?

I'm tired of the ignorance, Immaturity, and stupidity of admins on servers. Some owners just expect their admins to control everything and do it within a swift matter. Its easy to kick one player standing up for themselves then to kick 5 who we're really doing the wrong doing. It shuts players up, and keeps the admins "respectability" with their "peers" to the highest fold. Most likely you can see a server reach to the top, within weeks of coming online, then fall because you have not only one admin, or two, or three! but a whole boat load of admins who can't even follow their own rules. Admins who can't respect their community and fellow admins. That is why I have so much MORE rules for my admins then my players. Because that's how it should be! Admins must also follow not only their own admin guidelines but the server rules.

Server Info!

currently the server is down! I just bought a 30 slot server today, and the website said it was pending still. the IP and server info will be up asap, I'll stay up extra late tonight to hopefully get it up!

SERVER IS UP! SCROLL TO TOP OF POST FOR IP!

Bookmark this post for the latest updates!

Server Will not be whitelisted! SSZ is open to all the people!

You First name: Matt

How old are you?: 16 (20 days = 17)

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Skype (won't install xfire as it messes with my computer)

Xfire/Skype name?: Actionbcool

In game name: Actionbcool

how long have you been on Minecraft?: Beta 1.3

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: This needs clarifcation: raiding/stealing is allowed But only to your enemy's! Other than that I like it. Griefing is neatly put

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: Some sort of rule regarding towns perhaps

You First name: Matt

How old are you?: 16 (20 days = 17)

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Skype (won't install xfire as it messes with my computer)

Xfire/Skype name?: Actionbcool

In game name: Actionbcool

how long have you been on Minecraft?: Beta 1.3

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: This needs clarifcation: raiding/stealing is allowed But only to your enemy's! Other than that I like it. Griefing is neatly put

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: Some sort of rule regarding towns perhaps

THANKS FOR APPLYING! We should be open tonight, I apologize for the wait. I finally got my TFCraft installed on my host server. <-- technical problems on the host? Idk.

First on the list, Means you get dibs in the future when we grow, and if your still around for a Mod application.

Great thanks. Just out of interest what time zone are you in? (GMT here)

EDIT: Also Server is down

EDIT 2: I have been trying since (GMT) 2pm till 6pm and the server has not come back online...

You First name:Charles
How old are you?:22
Do you have Xfire/Skype?:skype(can use xfire but prefer skype)
Xfire/Skype name?:rpluma7
In game name:
therpluma7

how long have you been on Minecraft?:beta 1.8.1

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?:yes
If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?:
I can not think of anything

Server goes by EST, But the damn thing keeps crashing. <<-- this server provider is P/O me off... I'm sorry guys.

Its up now.

You First name: Jonas

How old are you?: 18

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Xfire And Skype (Use's Skype over Xfire.)

Xfire/Skype name?:Skype: Nekpek xfire: Runeshr

In game name:Nekpek

how long have you been on Minecraft?:about a 10 september 2010

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?:Yeah this sound like a server which knows what it wants and it aiming for it.

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?:Admins cannot BAN OF ANY KIND! without a ticket submitted to me - Squirrelzz; With proof threw video/image/chat record. ADMINS MUST GO THROUGH ME BEFORE A BAN IS APPROVED.. now i ran a server before and i can say this will be hectic at one point. let's put this into a scenario if you are the only one able to ban someone and people have to go through you. ther is only 1 person which is you who can ban people. if for instance you are offline which you will be and a griefer joins and go beserk no admin online at that point is able to do anything.. sure they can kick but he just rejoins and grief again... better to give people the option for ban appeal and be even more carefull you who give admin to. or you can make admin able to temporary ban for a couble of days giving you time to get online and hear the story

Optional, Add an image of one of your creations!: only have vanilla stuff.. but here are som pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~snip~

Or you could go to daijutsi.dk and watch the pictures on the front page...

You First name:Jack

How old are you?:14

Do you have Xfire/Skype?:Skype (never heard of Xfire)

Xfire/Skype name?:Yakkro

In game name:iizorro

how long have you been on Minecraft?:early alpha

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?:yes

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?:None I can think of.

Simply Horses 0.4.0???

Yeah, Might be removed soon. We're still talking about it. Just download simply horses latest version. 0.4.0 and drag and drop into your mods folder.

First Name:

Joshua

Do you have Xfire/Skype:

No not yet, soon I shall have Skype now that my internet isn't all crazy... Edit[Have it now.]edit

Skype name:

Plan on having it be Dieheart or Dieheart3... Edit[ It is Dieheart6912 ]edit

In game name:

Dieheart aka Herobrine > :D

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Ever since Beta 1.7 really. Did get a invite to test it at the very start but it was kinda.... not good? I don't know how to explain how bad it was then glad to see it turn into one of the best games i have ever played. :)

Do you agree with the way I run my server?:

It doesn't matter to me really. It is your server you run it the way you think you should. If I don't like it I will just leave. Not that it is very likely to happen, lol.

If you had to change or add one rule to my server what would it be?; Ok, this is kinda specific but here it is... "Squirrelzz must use support beams in all his mine-shafts for the safety of all!" About the only problem I have seen anyone have really. So it is the only thing I might change....

okay guys if you love giant ponies, this is the server for you:

Posted Image

psssh giant ponies that cause more destruction than Godzilla maybe, excellent server though

Could you think about adding a list of mods with there versions(including core mods like forge) to the main post? so that we can keep them synced on our ends as i think that is the issue with most people not being able to access the bank

Server is down for me :(

Same here. For the past two days too. :/

Down again. Been down since about 2:45 eastern last night....

You First name: Sven

How old are you?: 22

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Skype, Yes

Xfire/Skype name?: Not giving it out, I don't use it often anywho.

In game name: Eskamoe

how long have you been on Minecraft?: Oh hell, since early Alpha if memory serves.

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: Wouldn't be applying if I didn't.

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: I would add a rule disallowing open-ended questions on white-list apps. I hate those things.

Optional, Add an image of one of your creations!:

WOW... this is a fantastic server... friendly dudes, cool custom mods, CHEST PROTECTION THANK THE LORD, and a lot of work put in by the owners. I highly recommend gett off of your ass and getting back on your ass so you can play on this server.

The problem solved with the help of great admin of great server