Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chezzik

Vanilla Minecraft getting anvils

10 posts in this topic

I guess it's not entirely TFC related, but I thought everyone here would probably be seeing the new anvil models being considered for Vanilla Minecraft. In my opinion, they look terrible compared to the TFC versions.

Yah, without a doubt, the anvils in TFC look better. But if they're just used to crush things, I guess they work fine; though I think the spiky piston still would have been better.

Another example of how much vanilla sucks. Completely fucking shitting feature.

But if they're just used to crush things, I guess they work fine

Well... they're not...cuz that'd be really useless...

They are actually used to repair tools and combine enchantments as well as rename tools..

..the last one is utterly useless in my opinion..

but the other two are quite nice additions to vanilla i think...nothing groundbreaking but well..not that bad!

Two topics about the same thing? Really?

Seeing this I thought it was cool, that vanilla would gain a lot of new features... Aw fuck...

This is good for vanilla, completely useless for TFC. Altho I'd like to see a way for us to give names to our own tools.. #hint

These anvils in the vanilla will only give Bioxx and his team other problems for the coding, for example other ids changes and probably problems with gui.

I kind of liked the idea of refining the repair feature, but I wish it was more balanced. Like, enchantments would get reduced every time you combined them.

"Vanilla" minecraft? Is that like... a crappy addon for TFC? It looks weird, I don't wanna play it.

I kind of liked the idea of refining the repair feature, but I wish it was more balanced. Like, enchantments would get reduced every time you combined them.

Ya that would be nicer than what there is now, but imho I dont really care as TFC is all im playing as far as Minecraft goes

"Vanilla" minecraft? Is that like... a crappy addon for TFC? It looks weird, I don't wanna play it.

Ha! LOL! I know i feel the same way

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0