Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Howdy folks.

I previously ran/managed GoMinecraft/TitanKingdoms.com -- a small family of Minecraft servers (Tekkit, Bukkit, Vanilla-chaos) which had been around in one form or another since a few days after original SMP release. I am a fairly respected member of the Bukkit community (though I lie low, now). I decided to bring back the server family as TerraFirmaCraft has re-invigorated my interest in minecraft.

I managed the previous instances of Minecraft with a >99% uptime average.

At the moment, I'm looking for a few good people to call Moderators (1, maybe 2 right now). Our goal will be to build out a bit of infrastructure, design a ruleset and setup a process for getting whitelisted.

About the server:

• Dual Core 3.6Ghz (HT) Processor
  • 16GB Memory
  • 1TB Disk
  • Based physically in Canada (KimSufi-US)
  • Automated nightly snapshots (via rsync to another server + dropbox upload)
  • Custom monitoring scripts to ensure uptime (these are still being worked on, but they are mostly functional)
** Check out the forums @ http://terrakingdoms.com

WHITELISTING IS REQUIRED, THIS SERVER IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

What you need:

• ForgeUniversal build 486
  • TFC
  • Smart Moving (Optional)
Current Build: 74

The Server Host: terrakingdoms.com:25565

been awhile since i've arrived here. Will this server thrive, i don't know. Still abit down about my last servers.

been awhile since i've arrived here. Will this server thrive, i don't know. Still abit down about my last servers.

i forgot to say, i would like to join

i forgot to say, i would like to join

What's your IGN?

Also, it could thrive. Needs a bit of work before it can really have a chance. I've been slowly working on setting rules and regulations. Nothing is set in stone yet.

My other servers were fairly average (8-10 people at most times).. but they were open/free to log into. I won't make a server like this "open" since there are very few options to handle security and rule enforcement (protected zones, ownership of areas, etc).

hey guy i will join the server and me ign is vikman100 hope i can join and i will respect all rules and work for the good people :)

Ign: klay54

Been playing since alpha.

I can follow rules

Hope I was good enough to be mod if not I'll continue my journey for perfect tools. >:P

klay and vikman, you're both whitelisted. You probably won't see me on until way later today.

terracraft is a bug with the server i cant go out of the spawn door :(

Hey I would like to join this server. My IGN is Timbob102.

Whitelisted.

i'll be active on the servers :3

edit: im not white-listed

I'm going to make the assumption that your IGN is mclovingsfilms1

I never responded to this post -- a failing on my part.

I ran one of the oldest MC servers around. It existed from within a few days of original SMP release up until about 3-4 months ago. TFC is interesting enough for me to bring them back (Vanilla/Bukkit + TFC + (Eventually) a Tekkit server).

Howdy there, I'm new-ish to TerraFirmaCraft in general, but would like to join a nice community, any chance I could come check out what you guys have going?

In game name: sanketsu

Howdy there, I'm new-ish to TerraFirmaCraft in general, but would like to join a nice community, any chance I could come check out what you guys have going?

Absolutely. Whitelisted.

It says I'm not white-listed. IGN Timbob102

Definitely have you on the whitelist.

EDIT:

You aren't connecting to the right port. Please add :25566 to the end of the hostname.

terracraft is a bug with the server i cant go out of the spawn door :(

Fixed -- temporarily removed the door :>

I'd like to join your server.

IGN: Brazilboy101

Whitelisted.

Whitelisted.

Says I'm not whitelisted.

EDIT: Never mind.

Says I'm not whitelisted.

Fixed, but your SmartMoving is out of date (Currently on server: 3.0)

Fixed, but your SmartMoving is out of date (Currently on server: 3.0)

At first it said "Communication error" and then once that stopped it told me. I downloaded the latest version (11.3) and then put in the Smart Moving Client for Modloader. I tried the SMart Moving Client Standalone and then it worked.