Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Did you start with a fresh map? The 52 map won't work with 59.

Well I see the 52 map works with 59, however all my small stones have turned into stone hoes. I now have thousands of hoes. =)

Could we get some insight from the server owner about whether or not the plan is to keep the map for as long as possible. I was looking forward to starting fresh with 59, but I'm indifferent as it's nice to keep existing work.

Edit: Also I was traveling by boat through chunks that already existed since 52 and the server crashed.

Well I see the 52 map works with 59, however all my small stones have turned into stone hoes. I now have thousands of hoes. =)

Could we get some insight from the server owner about whether or not the plan is to keep the map for as long as possible. I was looking forward to starting fresh with 59, but I'm indifferent as it's nice to keep existing work.

Edit: Also I was traveling by boat through chunks that already existed since 52 and the server crashed.

I spent some time testing today, and it appears that it's simply not possible to keep the map. Client was crashing left and right -- server even crashed a few times. I've been unable to get things working from b52 w/ b59. That being said, I wiped it and restarted the map. No crashes so far.

tried to login today, i appear not to have been whitelisted yet

Should be fine now, I hadn't restarted the server since I whitelisted you. Give it a try and let me know.

My contact info is available in this thread, somewhere. I'll add it to my sig, though.

When crafting plans in a scribing table, the output slot shows the correct plan. But when you pick it up the plan turns into either a bucket or a knife. Is it a b60 bug, or is it due to a server side config file? Either way it means no one can make any metal tools, except knives. =)

When crafting plans in a scribing table, the output slot shows the correct plan. But when you pick it up the plan turns into either a bucket or a knife. Is it a b60 bug, or is it due to a server side config file? Either way it means no one can make any metal tools, except knives. =)

did you delete the config files already? i had a rose gold knife handle instead of stones, deleted config, it worked again

did you delete the config files already? i had a rose gold knife handle instead of stones, deleted config, it worked again

Yep, I always wipe the minecraft folder and start from scratch with each update. Plus, the knife works. Try making a plan in a scribing table and let me know if you get the same result.

Yep, I always wipe the minecraft folder and start from scratch with each update. Plus, the knife works. Try making a plan in a scribing table and let me know if you get the same result.

well i'm still fresh on the server, nowhere near getting scribing tables, but good luck with it anyway

The scribing table server config problem is confirmed here:

gwinans, please wipe the b60 server config files so we may have metal tools.

The scribing table server config problem is confirmed here:

http://terrafirmacra...le-doesnt-work/

gwinans, please wipe the b60 server config files so we may have metal tools.

Every update is a fresh install with newly generated configs. If it's not working, we have another problem entirely.

gwinans, i played for like 4-ish hours on your server today, met up with a guy, we made a base, you know the drill, so i log in later that day to find someone locked my door, forcing me outside permanently. the house is at x2793, y145, z-9270 you can see its my house if you logblock the torches, and cobblestone behind the house, the brick blocks are from the buddy i played with (forgot his name, f me) and everything inside that place was ours too.

gwinans, i played for like 4-ish hours on your server today, met up with a guy, we made a base, you know the drill, so i log in later that day to find someone locked my door, forcing me outside permanently. the house is at x2793, y145, z-9270 you can see its my house if you logblock the torches, and cobblestone behind the house, the brick blocks are from the buddy i played with (forgot his name, f me) and everything inside that place was ours too.

seems that it was the guy who i made the place with in the first place forgot to give me door rights (still has,) so ignore the above post

Hey, I would like to join a TFC server, I have not yet been in a server with this mod though I really like it. My IGN is AeroCurt234, Thanks.

Hey, I would like to join a TFC server, I have not yet been in a server with this mod though I really like it. My IGN is AeroCurt234, Thanks.

You are whitelisted.

Look forward to seeing you online.

I'd love to try out this server. I am relatively new to TFC, and look foward to trying out the game in multiplayer. IGN is Yeznik.

i would love to join this server :) ign: chocmerc

my current server i play on is going through some difficulties, so for now id like to be able to play some tfc smp :)

I'd love to try out this server. I am relatively new to TFC, and look foward to trying out the game in multiplayer. IGN is Yeznik.

Whitelisted.

i would love to join this server :) ign: chocmerc

my current server i play on is going through some difficulties, so for now id like to be able to play some tfc smp :)

Whitelisted.

Hey guy's

Im pretty new to this mod(just got it yesterday) but i'm very excited to play on a sever :D

IGN: Rekuta

Hey guy's

Im pretty new to this mod(just got it yesterday) but i'm very excited to play on a sever :D

IGN: Rekuta

Whitelisted. -- Be aware, we are dealing with a bug right now. Placing Oak Steps causes the client to crash.. and there is no way to remove the placed step. I've very close to wiping the map again :(

I haven't played TFC in a while but I was good at mining and smithing.

IGN: ruhl4

I haven't played TFC in a while but I was good at mining and smithing.

IGN: ruhl4

Whitelisted :)

I was wondering if we could record videos on your sever?

And the server say's i'm not whitelisted yet.

I was wondering if we could record videos on your sever?

And the server say's i'm not whitelisted yet.

Absolutely -- feel free to record. Not much to see right now.

I've restarted the server -- sometimes new whitelist entries don't go "active" until I bounce it.

Might aswell start someplace

IGN: Ocellatusa

im from denmark play wow and minecraft in a cycle of sorts might be afk for a while or be silly most of the time

played on a tekkit server before else i mostly play single player so i can walk of when i need to am pretty new to TFC but i think i have learned the basics for now

i hate pvp but thats about it

Might aswell start someplace

IGN: Ocellatusa

im from denmark play wow and minecraft in a cycle of sorts might be afk for a while or be silly most of the time

played on a tekkit server before else i mostly play single player so i can walk of when i need to am pretty new to TFC but i think i have learned the basics for now

i hate pvp but thats about it

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server :)

Yay it works now, thanks.

But the server is still pretty empty at the moment it seems.