Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Yay it works now, thanks.

But the server is still pretty empty at the moment it seems.

Expect it to remain so until ForgeEssentials comes out (when I'll be more open to removing the whitelist requirement).

My ultimate goal is a mature user-base with strict rules regarding behavior.

I like the cut of this server's jib. Perhaps I could be whitelisted?

IGN: tinfoilhattery

Thanks in advance.

I like the cut of this server's jib. Perhaps I could be whitelisted?

IGN: tinfoilhattery

Thanks in advance.

You can be. And are.

Hi there,

my IGN is stoorot. I'm interested in giving your server a try. Please white-list me.

Thanks.

Hi there,

my IGN is stoorot. I'm interested in giving your server a try. Please white-list me.

Thanks.

Done, sir.

IGN is Kwarra. I am also interested in playing on your server.

Please and Thank You

My IGN is Wkdclwncar. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years and have been playing Terrafirmacraft since before when you had to find flint and make flint tools that had one use. In addition to running several of my own servers, I am currently an admin on a very large server called Shadecrest. If you still need mods I have the experience, compassion and maturity necessary. I am 32, with 3 children and a wife and I currently don't work. I spend most of my free time playing games, especially Minecraft and TFC specifically. Please whitelist me, and let me know if you need help with anything or if you still need a mod :D

hello i would like to join the server and the community

my ign: puma949

I think the server has crashed. Please fix, thank you.

IGN is Kwarra. I am also interested in playing on your server.

Please and Thank You

Whitelisted.

My IGN is Wkdclwncar. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years and have been playing Terrafirmacraft since before when you had to find flint and make flint tools that had one use. In addition to running several of my own servers, I am currently an admin on a very large server called Shadecrest. If you still need mods I have the experience, compassion and maturity necessary. I am 32, with 3 children and a wife and I currently don't work. I spend most of my free time playing games, especially Minecraft and TFC specifically. Please whitelist me, and let me know if you need help with anything or if you still need a mod :D

Welcome to the server. Look forward to catching you online.

hello i would like to join the server and the community

my ign: puma949

Whitelisted.

I think the server has crashed. Please fix, thank you.

Indeed it did. Fixed.

I wouldn't mind giving this server a shot. My IGN is Jerigord.

It still says I am not whitelisted

Whitelisted.

Welcome to the server. Look forward to catching you online.

Same for me, Still not whitelisted ;(

i wanna join :D im a great builder (if i have resorces) i also like towns :3

my ign is "lakeel"

i wanna join :D im a great builder (if i have resorces) i also like towns :3

my ign is "lakeel"

Whitelisted.

Same for me, Still not whitelisted ;(

Fixed, restarted server.

What build is the server running and do you have a download link for it by chance?

I'd also like to be added to the whitelist.

IGN: mithorn

What build is the server running and do you have a download link for it by chance?

I always try to keep within one version of latest. We are currently running b64. You can find the download on the front page of terrafirmacraft.com

I'd also like to be added to the whitelist.

IGN: mithorn

Welcome to the server. :)

Hello there,

i'm not sure how much information you want from me to be whitlisted but here it goes.

IGN: boraxx92

Experiance: Played Minecraft since 1.2.3 Alpha, and Terrafirma from b52

Why TerraKingdoms?: I've been looking for a lag free friendly environment where i can play TerraFirmaCraft. With the Knowledge that i have about the mod already i want to explore new achevments and have fun playing along with fellow players.

Thanks in advanced

~Boraxx

IGN: DocStine

Been playing minecraft since: beta 1.6

Honor Code: i don not steal from players, I raid only when its okay and never use or used any hacks, cheats, griefing mods, or any other stupid stuff like that.

I could bring to this server organisation of a small village and also i played TFC since beta version 43 pre. im also always willing to help newbs, and always willing to lend a hand to people who are struggling.

I'd like to join your server

Some buddies got me into Mindcrack about a year ago and are all currently on this server playing Terrrafirmacraft. Just talk to wkdclwncar and warlord2150.

Hello, I would like to join your server.

Not sure how much you would like to know so here are basics with myself

I am 18, I have been playing minecraft for some time (sorry don't remember when I started but it was still early beta) overall I'm someone that is friendly and helps when I can, and overall I just started using TerraFirmaCraft and have been having a blast so i thought it would fun to join a server that people are just trying to have fun

So anyways, my IGN is tetsuga2rs