Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Hello there,

i'm not sure how much information you want from me to be whitlisted but here it goes.

IGN: boraxx92

Experiance: Played Minecraft since 1.2.3 Alpha, and Terrafirma from b52

Why TerraKingdoms?: I've been looking for a lag free friendly environment where i can play TerraFirmaCraft. With the Knowledge that i have about the mod already i want to explore new achevments and have fun playing along with fellow players.

Thanks in advanced

~Boraxx

Added.

IGN: DocStine

Been playing minecraft since: beta 1.6

Honor Code: i don not steal from players, I raid only when its okay and never use or used any hacks, cheats, griefing mods, or any other stupid stuff like that.

I could bring to this server organisation of a small village and also i played TFC since beta version 43 pre. im also always willing to help newbs, and always willing to lend a hand to people who are struggling.

Added.

Hello, I would like to join your server.

Not sure how much you would like to know so here are basics with myself

I am 18, I have been playing minecraft for some time (sorry don't remember when I started but it was still early beta) overall I'm someone that is friendly and helps when I can, and overall I just started using TerraFirmaCraft and have been having a blast so i thought it would fun to join a server that people are just trying to have fun

So anyways, my IGN is tetsuga2rs

Added.

I would like to apply for whitlisting. My IGN is ultraboomer

I am a very good smith with the ability to make every tool perfectly. I can't amke armor however.

I have been playing minecraft since 1.0-1.1 and tfc since you needed a flint tool. can;t rememeber the exact number.

I never steal on servers than don;t allow it, nor do I grief if it's not specificaly stated in the rules you can do it. I am someone who sticks as close as possible to the rules.

I'd like to join if you're still taking people, I'm an irc lurker and started playing a few months ago.

IGN: Drakkett

I would like to apply for whitlisting. My IGN is ultraboomer

I am a very good smith with the ability to make every tool perfectly. I can't amke armor however.

I have been playing minecraft since 1.0-1.1 and tfc since you needed a flint tool. can;t rememeber the exact number.

I never steal on servers than don;t allow it, nor do I grief if it's not specificaly stated in the rules you can do it. I am someone who sticks as close as possible to the rules.

Whitelisted. Be aware, we are on b66 now.

I'd like to join if you're still taking people, I'm an irc lurker and started playing a few months ago.

IGN: Drakkett

Whitelisted. We are on b66.

IGN: Jacobi1981

been playing minecraft since 1.8.1, tfc since 52e.

i have been itching to play on a server for awhile now, and would like to see what i'm capable of.

May I be included to the whitelist too? I was on the LBP 60 slot server by Rena and DHB, will like to look for a new home after the previous servers have been discontinued XD

My IGN is Voxstream.

I'd like to be added to the whitelist

IGN:torpdeo

Why do i want to join TerraCraft? I would like a small community i could play with and I follow the rules

Tried to join, says I'm not whitelisted.

Try now, may have forgotten to reload the whitelist.

IGN: Jacobi1981

been playing minecraft since 1.8.1, tfc since 52e.

i have been itching to play on a server for awhile now, and would like to see what i'm capable of.

Whitelisted.

May I be included to the whitelist too? I was on the LBP 60 slot server by Rena and DHB, will like to look for a new home after the previous servers have been discontinued XD

My IGN is Voxstream.

Whitelisted.

I'd like to be added to the whitelist

IGN:torpdeo

Why do i want to join TerraCraft? I would like a small community i could play with and I follow the rules

Whitelisted.

Can you add me?

IGN: Wicc3R1

Playing since first alphas of minecraft

Might also be intrested on moderator position later :)

I'm quite new to TFC and I've been trying to find a server with a good community.

One of my buddies might also be interested in joining somewhere down the line.

IGN is 'lowwayman' if you'd be so kind.

Can you add Drumkitje ? ty <3

Added.

Can you add me?

IGN: Wicc3R1

Playing since first alphas of minecraft

Might also be intrested on moderator position later :)

Added

I'm quite new to TFC and I've been trying to find a server with a good community.

Added.

hi, I'd like to join this server.

IGN: bobbobkilu (1 l)

no problems with rules :)

jest wondering is this server a pvp or a server where people go in teams? it looks like a server that i would like to join but i dont know if its a pvp pve survival server or what XD

Now that would be me.

Howdy folks, if you don't mind I would be most delighted to check your fine estemblishment you got there.

Read the server rules and will try do my best to behave. My IGN is "Slinker" :)

Good day

Seem to be having a connection issue not sure what happened while i was away for dinner but i get a responce code 503 when i try to join

after talking it over with irc people it seems it might be a minecraft.net issue but others also on irc are logging on just fine

Edited by Ocellatusa

I also got a 503 error, i hope its nothing serious. i'll be waiting patiently for it to work.

edit: this is the onscreen error i got

"Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:

http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=Jacobi1981&sessionId=-6377987690600332399&server Id=137eb3b309e210a6fd45673e91de456e02e16e60"

jest wondering is this server a pvp or a server where people go in teams? it looks like a server that i would like to join but i dont know if its a pvp pve survival server or what XD

It has PvP enabled, but no one really PvPs. Most everyone works together with someone else or lives out in the wild on their own.